Poison - Cure (FF - Jaya) [pg7]

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone! 😉

Well, after a lil chit-chat yesterday, I decided to write down my prediction as to how Surya-Jhanvi might end together. Seeing the happenings in the show, this might not happen - but hence, that's why this here is a FF! 😆
I know, that there wasn't much intereaction b/w those two, nonethelss I wanted to write this (I think, they look quiet good together) and hope to get a few readers on board 😳
This is the first time, I'm writing a FF in English and as English is actually my 3rd language (I'm still learning) there might be mistakes in this - don't hesitate to tell me if you'll find some serious mistakes or any other kind of criticism 😉

Title: Poison - Cure
Subtitle: Jab nafrat ki aag pyar ka janoon banjaye
Author: Hesperus
Pairing: Jaya mainly
Side pairs: S-D, Kanisha
Dedicated to: Sujju (you wanted to read it 😆)
Disclaimer: The show doesn't belong to me, nor do the actors (sadly 😭). But the idea is all mine 😳

I have also a cover pic:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Poison ' Cure

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Harry Emerson Fosdick
Bitterness imprisons life; love releases it. Bitterness

paralyzes life; love empowers it. Bitterness sours life; love sweetens it. Bitterness sickens life; love heals it. Bitterness blinds life; love anoints its eyes.

~ Prologue - Samjotha ~

"Koi bhi aurat mere sharir ko cchuhe, ye mujhe bardasht nahi hai."

Hesitantly, she watched the hand in front of her. The aching feeling in her chest getting worse, making it hard to breath. Her eyes moved from the hand to the face of the man. No emotion, no movement was present. Just this coldness which seemed to pass over herself and causing her to shiver slightly. Even now hesitant, her gaze turned to the side, to her family.

Santosh-taiji and Chanda-taiji didn't even try to suppress their tears. Diya just shook her head ' wanting to stop her from doing this. Tanisha seemed to have an inner conflict, not knowing what was right and what wrong. Karan-bhaiya and Avtar-tauji looked like as if they wanted to kill someone right away. But what where they supposed to do? Surrounded by so many enemies, they were more than helpless. And Ammaji? Several guns were pointed at her, yet she looked straight way to her ' sadness and sorrow clearly evident in her eyes.

She looked away, knowing she couldn't bear this view. Instead she found herself watching the little baby ' and Rana who was holding their laado. This infant was so innocent, how could these people be ready to kill her? Just seeing this sweet face and those huge eyes and feeling her pure innocent should have melted those hearts. But it didn't. And there was just one way to safe their little baby.

Once deeply inhaling air, she laid her hand in the one offered to her.

"Lugaayan bandh muk hi acchi lagati hain."

Everything else run past her, without her even realizing what was happening. She didn't hear the sudden shootings all around, nor did her mind notice how she was pulled away to where a fire was burning. Her thoughts were spinning in her head, though she couldn't make sense of any of it. There was a small voice echoing in her ears ' warning her, wanting to prevent her from this crazy doing. It would ruin her life, she knew it. Nonetheless she ignored this voice and instead, listened to her heart. Maybe this was bad for herself. Maybe it was wrong. But if it would safe a life ' the life of her niece, then it was worth it, wasn't it?

She was brought out of thoughts, when a thump touched her forehead. Surya looked at her with sheer coldness, but she could see another fire raging behind this coldness. Hatred. Pure hatred.

No, this wasn't a marriage ' will never be one ' but a deal. One life for another. A woman for a baby girl. And between Surya and her, there wouldn't be any real relation ever. Because Surya hated Jhanvi and Jhanvi hated Surya.

"...mei kabhi kisi stree se prem nahi kroonga."

Next chapter: pg3

A/N: If anyone is interested in this and wants me to pm him/her if the first or any new chapter is available, then tell me or hit the like-button! 😉
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww Nori... that's really sweet of you... 🤗 Gosh loved the way you defined their feelings...😍. awesome narration..😃. perfect title...👍🏼 and what an awesome siggie... gosh it's beautiful...😍. ❤️gosh you really left me hanging with this cliff hanger ... 😭not fair dear...😆 waiting to read more... 🤗

and dear i don't need a pm... 😳coz i would be around here to haunt you all the time awaiting to read your updates... 😛😆
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
Thank you so much 😳 Right now, I'm so happy that you like it 😳 Wasn't sure, how it will be - but am relieved now 😆 Yeah, the title - it's always hard to find a perfekt title, but I guess this one suits my story very well 😉
Aww, will try to write fast 😆 As this was the prologue, it wasn't very long, but the other chapters will be far longer 😉
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Thank you so much 😳 Right now, I'm so happy that you like it 😳 Wasn't sure, how it will be - but am relieved now 😆 Yeah, the title - it's always hard to find a perfekt title, but I guess this one suits my story very well 😉

Aww, will try to write fast 😆 As this was the prologue, it wasn't very long, but the other chapters will be far longer 😉

I loved it... ❤️no problem dear take your own time... 🤗wow looking forward to reading looong updates... 😍
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

I loved it... ❤️no problem dear take your own time... 🤗wow looking forward to reading looong updates... 😍

Glad, you are patient 😆 Sometimes I get a bit 'lazy' 😳 Or school gets stressfull - my holidays will be over on Monday 😭 But I will write more - just love Surya-Jhanvi (and am eagerly waiting for their trak to start 😆)
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey, sounds good...can we shorten the name to Jaya?????
update soon please :)
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, Like it. Please PM me while you update next part.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Nori this ois just awsm... Cant belive tht u r writing it for first time...
The title its really very nice and the plot of the story seems intresting
the sig is just awsm..
And do pm me yaar.. Waiting for u r updates.
And ek request hai please include some sd parts even or if u get time wite a ff on them too please
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

hey, sounds good...can we shorten the name to Jaya?????
update soon please :)

Hey dear! 😉
Thanks 😳 Am glad you like it 😳
Can you actually read mind? 😲😲 I thought about a pairing name too and liked Jaya the best 😆 Will shorten it 😉
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mamta.G

Wow, Like it. Please PM me while you update next part.

Thank you! 😳
Sure, will pm you for the new chapter! 😉