WU - 12.10.2011 - Happy Tears!!!!!

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ammaji comes down the terrace and Karan's mother asks the baby is having dificulty taking milk and whts to be done. Ammaji says to get some cow's mil and boiling water and she will chk out with the baby. Chanda is happy seeing the changed Ammaji and cries on Avatar's shoulders saying that if Ammaji had changed b4 our 2 daughters would've been with us. Avatar consoles her and they see Ammaji watching n listening to them. Ammaji apologises to both of them and says that if u can pls forgive me for the sin I've committed. Chanda hugs her and both cry. Ammaji holds the baby girl and names her Durga 👏 👏 👏 n gives her the first drop of milk on her lips. She asks forgiveness from Tanisha for wht all she has done to her b4 but promises that she will give her a new Saathi and asks Karan to fill Tanisha's maang 👏 👏 👏. He fills her maang and Ammaji holds the baby Durga and tells her to save the Karan's picture in ur heart as he is ur Father 😳 👏 👏 (My eyes were filled n i loved the whole epi guys) Aditya and his wife having some coffee and discusses how they need to carry things out. His wife says that we have to first gain Jogi's Gaji's and Ranbir's trust and then givem them back and give them the taste of wht they did to Ammaji. The whole clan having fun in the temple and dances along with Ammaji. Karan's mother is happy seeing all this and in her mind says "Sia and Raghav ur dream has come true" 👏 😭 😳 All busy playing with the baby when someone knocks the door and Ammaji gets her guns ready. Epi Ends

PreCap:- Baby Durga crying very badly and Pandit asks to take her out of the village b4 sunrise and Ammaji tells Karan to come fast. Tanisha crying for her baby and we get to c few people pf Rana's group climbing the temple walls 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updeat! 😉

I loved the epi too - Ammaji's new attitude is really good 😍
Though, Adi-Ragini part was annoying for me 😆 The real happenings right now take place in Veerpur, therefore... 😛
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 updates...

i love KANISHA jodi...happy for them...finally ammaji has changed totally...looking forward to see Jahnavi & Surya track...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Abi dii for the update... 🤗
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much Nivi...
I am sure Ammaji and Karan will leave the village with baby...but all the woman left behind might suffer in the hand of evil rana and his sons...
I am sure Jhanvi will give a tough competition to Surya... hating the evil men...
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love todays epi, I Only wanted to see Veerpur side, Aha Adi-Rag kinda irritated me.