WU - 11.10.2011 - New Epi Aired - Sorry!

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry Guysss

I got the wrong link to watch and was under the impression new Epi wasnt Aired!

* Starts with Surya saying "Ammaji jawab dena hume bhi atha hai" and throws the sword next to her feet. Ammaji takes it and throws it back to his feet and says " Apna Ghamand, Apni Dhamki aur yeh Apna Khilonna 😆 😆 😆 Apna Paas Rakhle 👏 👏 👏" All shocked hearing that. She tells Surya this is not ur game and play ur game with someone else in some other place. She tells that all this is ur bachpanappan. It would've been better if ur father would've taken the courage to come down and speak to me face to face 😆 😆 😆 All shocked and angry hearing that.

* She turns to leave when Surya calls her "Aye Budhiya 😡" He says that u r so old but still u havent realised that lugaayiyaan bandh muh hi achi lagti hai 😡 😡 😡 Bina poochain kuch hi bolain tho his achi lagti hai 😡 😡 😡 Jhanvi reacts saying "Thodi tho sharam karo. Agar saari auratein muh bandh kiya na tho tum jaisi mardhon ko ashirwaad kaun dhenga haan 👏 👏 👏 She says that when u guys get sick or are in trouble its the women folk who cry n pray for ur wellbeing. If women were not in this world then all these men standing here wouldnt have been alive. She says dont forget that it wasnt ur father whoe bore in his womb for 9 months and gave birth to u but its your mother who bore u in her womb and gave birth to u 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 and your mother is also a aurat. Uskka saman karna seeko. Ammaji says realize the strength of a woman else u guys would die in a big dhoka. She says lets leave and the circus is over 😆 👏 All leave and the younger brother is gonna fire them when his father calls him from behind.

* Avatar holding his leg and sitting in front of the mandir. Pandit comes on the terrace to c if Ammaji and gang is back. He sees all of them coming along with the baby girl. He smiles and praises Matarani for her blessings and miracles. Avatar hears this and the Pandit looks at him and says that Ammaji has won and has woken up from her slumber 👏 👏 👏

* Ammaji enters the temple with her gang and Karan closes the door. Chanda is all happy and hugs Avatar. Pandit brings pooja thali and says that its all Matarani's ashiwad due to which u've saved the life og girl baby and puts tikka on her. He says that he has heard and read in the puranas that whenever the sins of the earth get mounted up and becomes difficult for Matarani 2 breathe either she would come herself and chop of the sinners else she would send her chaaya to save the rest. U r her roop and promise me that u will chop off all the sins of Veerpur and make the ladies of Veerpur sing ur praise for saving their daughters 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

* Ammaji closes her eyes on prayer mode and leaves the place. All goes to the temple and praises Matarani for the change in Ammaji.

* Rana's house all sons angry and asks their father hw things are to be carried out. Rana says to control ur anger and use ur brains. He warns his sons that Ammaji is not any ordinary woman but she is a toofan and he has heard his forefathers say that when she comes u need to close all ur windows and doors else she would rip all apart and we'll have ourselves flying around 😆 👏

* Surya looks shocked and says that Babuji b4 I've never seen u praising ur enemies. Rana says that b4 my enemy was not as strong as Ammaji. He says that we need to think carefully n then plan.

* Avatar's wounds are being dresses by Chanda and Tanisha's baby girl is crying badly. Karan's mother says that she would chk out with Ammaji whts to be done. Ammaji shoots into the air and tells that she is informing Rana that his enemy is not as weak as his sons 😆 👏 👏

* Rana conducting Matarani's pooja at his place along with sons and gundas. Rana says that its the first time someone has challenged him and that too a lady and took the baby girl from him. He promises Matarani that the baby girl wouldnt c the rays of the son the next day and she would be finished 😡 😡 😡

Edited by niveditha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OH...No...I was so excited to see ammaji ...thanks nivi
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really? 😲 But I watched a new epi (online) 😒
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Abi dii... there was a new episode... 😊 i saw it live on Tv... 😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abi yes there was new episode, even I catched it online just now...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Abi dii for the update... 🤗