WU - 10.10.2011 - The Sherni is BaCk! Yippeee

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ₯³

Guysss I'm a lil held up 2day. So it would be a short update. Dont miss the epi. Its a fab one πŸ‘

* Surya takes the baby to the place where the whole fiasco is gonna be conducted 😑 Tanisha comes running behind to save the baby but the gundas push her down and hold her.

* The female clan asks Ammaji to wake up n save the baby. The priest prays in the temple ringing the bells fastly asking Matarani to come to earth and save the kid.

* Surya hands over the baby to his elder bro who brings it to veesel to dip the baby but b4 that a stick comes flying n hits him badly on the chest. the baby fall from his hands but saved by our SHERNI Ammaji πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

* She looks at the baby with so much love n happiness and smiles beautifully seeing the baby girl safely in her hands 😳 😊. Hands over the baby to Tanisha and asks her to take care of the baby. The gunda tries taking the baby again from but Ammaji pulls out the gun from another gunds and hits the one trying to snatch the baby.

* Ammaji screams and says "Dont u guys dare to touch the baby. She is my blood and from my clan". All look shocked seeing her back in Action n very angry too. She takes the soil and says that this is her Veerpur n she will rule here.

* The second son screams at Ammaji n comes down the podium and tell her to hand over the baby. Ammaji sarcastically tells him to scream only if u feel that the land would shake. Look at ur scream not even one crow has flown away from the trees πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

* Surya comes down and says that he has taken Pran in his life that he would never marry and neither touch a woman. But if u challenge me even I'm ready to challenge you.

PreCap:- Ammaji challnges Surya and says that u r a kid and speak according ur age n ur age group. Ur father shud have come down to speak but he is sitting there like a scarecrow πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by niveditha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally and with a totally new attitude πŸ˜‰
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Abhi for the update. waiting for 2moros episode to see the sher and sherni exchange the dialougesπŸ˜ƒ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Abi dii... πŸ€—
praman1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ammaji is the strongest character i have seen. She is like 2nd Jhansi Ki Rani .
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much... Can't wait to see the episode