Villainess turns heroin...but YAWN!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was one in a million🀣 By God ki kasamπŸ˜†
Had me wondering if I were watching some 70s Bolloywood flick, what with all the "nahiiis" and "bachaooos"πŸ₯± Utter bakwas! 🀒
Wonder what has gotten into the makers of the soap that for the past couple of weeks, eversince Ammaji was chucked out of the house, we have got only drama, drama and more drama If it continues this way I'm afraid the show will be axed altogether, not that I really care!
The pundit praying to goddess Durga, all the women shouting for Ammaji, Tanisha shouting "meri bacchi ko chod do" and the aandi and toofan and the temple bells ringing had me pitying the actorsπŸ˜† If I were to do a Chanda or a pundit or a Tanisha role, I would have laughed my gut out🀣 Kudos to themπŸ˜†
As if this isn't enough to have got your eyes rolling, Ammaji's entry, from God alone knows where, would have definately done the job πŸ€“
Hope they show more sense in the future, if they have a future, that is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe it's only me, but I kinda liked today's epi πŸ˜’ Okay, I liked the fact of Ammaji's come back (wondered too where all of a sudden she came from...but well πŸ˜›) and her new attitude πŸ₯³ All in all it was good πŸ‘
But the toofan wasn't really neccessary 🀣

By the way, you changed your user name, Harsha? 😲 If not for the pic, I wouldn't have recognised you 😳
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Maybe it's only me, but I kinda liked today's epi πŸ˜’ Okay, I liked the fact of Ammaji's come back (wondered too where all of a sudden she came from...but well πŸ˜›) and her new attitude πŸ₯³ All in all it was good πŸ‘

By the way, you changed your user name, Harsha? 😲 If not for the pic, I wouldn't have recognised you 😳

awww Nori i loved it too... ❀️

@ bold i wonder how many fans did they use??πŸ˜† but that scene had it's own impact that God is the ultimate one... πŸ˜ƒ

Also i liked the way Ammaji looked at her granddaughterπŸ˜› and definitely Surya's encounter with Ammaji... 😍❀️
496295 thumbnail
Agree...that Pandit's hysterics could've been avoided. πŸ˜†.

But that winds -blowing wasn't that bad, it was done subtlety.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sayali_babes - 13 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
Totally agree with you, Sujju πŸ˜† The way Ammaji looked at the lil girl was... 😍

And Surya seems to be the voice of Rana πŸ˜† Wonder how this will end πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Totally agree with you, Sujju πŸ˜† The way Ammaji looked at the lil girl was... 😍

And Surya seems to be the voice of Rana πŸ˜† Wonder how this will end πŸ˜†

@ bold.. that's so true... 🀣

I was just thinking what if Rana forces Surya to apologize so as to get into the good books of Ammaji??? 😳
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

@ bold.. that's so true... 🀣

I was just thinking what if Rana forces Surya to apologize so as to get into the good books of Ammaji??? 😳

Who knows? πŸ˜• Well, Rana wants Surya and Jhanvi to get married (as far as I know) - somehow he has to come up with a plan πŸ˜•

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also think wish that Pandit so looong dialogue would have been avoided... Rana toh seems to be being king because of his son only... I feel tomorrow there will be encounter between Rana and Ammaji and Rana is going to take it in calm way...
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜• You liked it? WOW! I don't know, but I found the whole episode too melodramatic for my likingπŸ€”
Yup, I'm Harsha, I don't change my face often, but I like to experiment with namesπŸ˜† But IF always name changes only once a yearπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There is no choice... some time they have to make changes considering target audience in mind... Now show has been shifted to afternoon slot... some melodrama is expected!