Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting for tomorrow's episode more... But I really wish Param doesnt come to ruin it...😡
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

hai appu..welcome to the forum..dear..😊

u really write very well...& i really mean it becoz..after reading ur update once again i'm watching the episode now...u decribed it very well...👏

today surya looked amazing in that black suit...he is soo adorable...when he epresses his shy...😉
finally our angry youngman is melting...😆...nice see him like that

yup..!! darshu di...jhanvi drinking juice in a hurry...that if she doesn't finish it soon...he may leave her & go away...that scene was superb...😆😉

Thanks..for the welcome...and @bold...I agree completely...he looked awesome...I just have one complain...why does he apply soo much gel...I love his non-gelled hair..yet he looked really nice in in the black blazer ...❤️
expectappu thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

waiting for tomorrow's episode more... But I really wish Param doesnt come to ruin it...😡

I hope soo too...but sadly 😔 I think he will come to spoil our fun...anyway...we will still be treated with the amazing dance sequence 😍
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: expectappu

Thanks..for the welcome...and @bold...I agree completely...he looked awesome...I just have one complain...why does he apply soo much gel...I love his non-gelled hair..yet he looked really nice in in the black blazer ...❤️

dear welcome...dats not gel ts water...which he has admitted...n yah eagerly waiting 4 2 day's epi.but dat param...will spoil everything...n nw will he come alone or will he bring dat servan along wid him???????????
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...today was the best Jiya scene so far!! they have terrific chemistry 😍 and Jhanvi's dialogue's to Surya were awesome!!
Naariyal jaisa insaan...
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yup...aaj ka epi mein abhi abhi online pe dekha...o my god...

am gone...luvd it...

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TODAYS EPI :D :D :D
This weeks is the bestest week.

** Jhanvi teasing Surya :D

** Jhanvi and Surya's dance sequence...(bramachari showing his ball room dancing skills) :D :D :D

** Surya giving us the cutest expressions (lost, awkward, shy, out of words) PRICELESS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Todays precap is also REALLY GOOD. Jhanvi and Surya having a quiet evening outside the house. But theres something on Jhanvi's mind. Surya is looking hot as always. PARAM LOOKING AT THEM ...ARghh don't make me come down to the sets of Laado to beat the crap out of you Rana Param Singh!!!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
expectappu thumbnail
Today's Epi was ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Just loved everything about it...:)..Surya seems to have forgotten param's Ugly tricks 🤢 completely and is very sweet with Jhanvi...😊..But for how long will this continue???😕

The Precap was very interesting...I am guessing the wrong call was from Param and he is plotting some more tricks now..Jhanvi seems concerned by the wrong call...and I think is oblivious to the fact that Param is in the guest house...what is that devil param upto now...😡??? Why can't he just mind his own business...arrrgh...

Anyway, Surya was soo sweet 😍...soo concerned for Jhanvi...:)...and he is looking super hottt 😳

hehe...can't wait for tomorrow...:😊 😍
expectappu thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

TODAYS EPI :D :D :D

This weeks is the bestest week.

** Jhanvi teasing Surya :D

** Jhanvi and Surya's dance sequence...(bramachari showing his ball room dancing skills) :D :D :D

** Surya giving us the cutest expressions (lost, awkward, shy, out of words) PRICELESS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Todays precap is also REALLY GOOD. Jhanvi and Surya having a quiet evening outside the house. But theres something on Jhanvi's mind. Surya is looking hot as always. PARAM LOOKING AT THEM ...ARghh don't make me come down to the sets of Laado to beat the crap out of you Rana Param Singh!!!

Lol...I agree with you completely...Bramachari showing off some awesome ball room dancing skills...how did he manage to learn it? he used to hate everything about women rite? even their shadow...😛

Not that I am complaining though...😉

@Bold... let me know when you are going...I will accompany you...😉

Edited by expectappu - 12 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: expectappu

Lol...I agree with you completely...Bramachari showing off some awesome ball room dancing skills...how did he manage to learn it? he used to hate everything about women rite? even their shadow...😛

Not that I am complaining though...😉

@Bold... let me know when you are going...I will accompany you...😉

@ bold... I am up for beating the crap out of Param too...give me a shout and I will be there!! 😆