Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
why I always miss such episodes?? dying to watch it ...
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darshana23

same here😡
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for goodness sake! WATCH IT!!!

Ul do me a favour by doing so.. (hahah)

Nah seriously, its an awesum epi!!! He actually stares at her today...and enjoyed being close to her when she fainted.
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Darshu must watch episode hai😍 and the precap is awesome. Hope Param doesnt reach them ever. OMG the way Surya was looking at Jhanvi when she fainted❤️ and he was looking his handsomest best😳
darshana23 thumbnail
3 Jan

I guess smiley is enough to say how the episode was... Still going to continue with my essay...

Surya was definitely angry with that misconception. I guess he was feeling hurt that Jhanvi is trying to play game with him. At one hand telling him she only considers him as husband where as on other way she is with Param too... Jhanvi was not able to understand why he is angry and he was continuing with his anger...😡

Bechara servant, itane acche se saari preparation ki. But yeh Surya... angry mode continued!! Jhanvi handled it very nicely. Advising him to keep cool sometime will be good for health as well...😆 He even felt that correct! But poor she, asked for medicine and this guy again taunt her... But it seems that Surya is really hurt with that incident and thats why taunting her in such way... He was so much angry to see Jhanvi's clothes in his bag as well...😆

Blooper : When Surya was taking Jhanvi's clothes out of bag. There was one saree which Jhanvi was wearing actually..🤣

Moving to scene where he realizes Jhanvi has actually fainted and take her to bed... Kapil was looking too hot in that black shirt and jacker...One funny part is they actually shown from point where Vaishnavi was standing and Kapil lifted her...😆 I wonder how can someone make fainted person stand fully and lift then..😆

But next scene...😍❤️ That was just...The way Surya was looking at Jhanvi and then fixed her hair strand...☺️ But there is similarity between Param and Surya... Both try to get close to Jhanvi when she is unconscious...🤪

One thing I am sure after this point. Though Surya can hate Jhanvi or angry with her for anything. He cant see her in pain. He literally changed his tone and behavior towards her after she fainted... He was looking so confused and so cute when he was trying to wake her up and later said you should have eat something before leaving from house...😳

About temple scene, glad Karan is going to come back... But I think there will be more drama again with his coming out of jail. Can Surya forgive him for his father insult??

Jhanvi was really looking gorgeous in that green dress. Better than saree...😳 Hmm.. But Mr. bramachari didnt even pass single comment abt it... She was making so hush hush to go with Surya in party... I am sure tomorrow he will drive slowly so that Jhanvi ko aur chakkar na aaye...😆

About Param...😡 Cant he stay away for 2 days.. Trying to poke nose everytime...But I fear if Param creates any more situation it will be difficult for Surya to deny fact that Jhanvi is playing game with him. Hopefully Jhanvi will prove her innocence well within time before Jhanvi and Surya's relationship goes through any more harsh mode...

Precap -
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey All,

I am Apeksha, you can call me Appu. I have been silently following this forum for past few weeks and JAYA brought me here. I am in love with JAYA, well obsessed would be a more appropriate word.❤️ ❤️ I have watched all their scenes multiple times and have watched all their VMs as well. (Thanks Ramya, Sujji, darshana and the rest for the amazing work) Hehe..😊…I have refrained from commenting because didn't wanna sound silly, but after today's episode I can't keep quite any longer..😉

Let me just start by saying what an Episode !!! ❤️ ❤️….Love is just all around….the bhramachari can't keep a lady out of his thoughts and its driving him crazy…😊….he keeps thinking of Jhanvi and Param and feels that she is playing with him…which irritates him more than he can tolerate …the more he tries to distance himself by hurting her and taunting her…the more closer he is going to get…because unlike others… he has a heart 😉 and his heart can't keep his true feelings under the wraps for too long…😃…Just loved how he gets angry at everything she does and says, but just melts when he sees her laying unconscious…the concern in his eyes..😳…the way he calls her name and picks her up and places her on the bed…then the most amazing scene till date…he can't take his eyes off her and gently moves the strands of hair from her face...😳…finally he realizes what he is doing and gets up and splashes water to bring jhanvi to consciousness…n then the angry Mr Surya…turns into this cute little puppy..😍…ohh I fell in love with the concern…he is soo sweet to her…he forgets all his anger and is truly concerned of her well being….then he goes out to arrange for food….N then..😲..Mr. Surya brings the breakfast himself…This scene was soo perfect…firstly he is just mesmerized by her beauty and is caught in the act of starring...😳, secondly….a guy who had told her that she is nothing but a glorified servant is doing her bidding himself…he could have sent the servant with the food…but no..he came himself and is still concerned about her and asks her to rest if she still isn't feeling well….❤️

Tomorrows and the following episode are full of soo much promise….The Precap was just awesomeee…❤️❤️❤️…(I couldn't stop smiling for hours)…but, I am sure things will get a little heated again as Param is on his way…he will either land up in the party or at the guest house… Now, jealous little Param is plotting his own story 🤢…. So he will imply that Jhanvi called him and this was the plan all along…I am little irked at this….but I guess this is what will bring Jhanvi and Surya together…Jhanvi will finally figure out what was bothering Surya …hence, will begin the tug of war of sorts…between jhanvi , surya and param….Jhanvi and Param both trying to prove their own stories and poor Surya will be caught in between in his own emotional turmoil…But, this will finally push Mr. Bhramachari to fully realize his emotions…❤️ (Hopefully!!)

On a similar Note another love story is brewing in NAIDL…Vikram is smitten by Dia…he can't keep his eyes off of her..😆….he kept referring to her as dia madam…(cute!!) …I don't remember him calling Jhanvi that…but I guess he is compensating for all the shivshankar/pandit jokes…hehe…

Anyways…the coming episodes will be fun….but, I know for a fact that they will proceed very slowly…I don't mind that too much as far as they have some jhanvi and surya scene in all episodes…even fighting is OK…but I need to see them together in each episode…for atleast 5 mins…😊…Last few episodes were a torture..…there were very few glimpses of them and that too rarely together.😭…Hopefully, Delhi trip will help fill the void in my heart…lol… 😉

darshana23 thumbnail
Hey Apeksha, welcome to forum! First post main so long essay!! 😉

But you have captured Surya's each and every emotions so perfectly. Specially point that he told her that she is nothing but mere servant for him. Probably worst than that. And today he is attending her on own...

And Jhanvi drinking juice was... "Dont run away, i want to come with you"😆
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Darshana,

Glad to be part of the forum...like i said I am obssessed with JAYA...so itna bada essay to bantha hai..:)...I would have written more...But I am actually at work rite now...😉...

Jhanvi's scene was super cute too...who cares about resting when she can spend time with Surya...:)..hehe...they are soo cute...❤️
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hai appu..welcome to the forum..dear..😊

u really write very well...& i really mean it becoz..after reading ur update once again i'm watching the episode now...u decribed it very well...👏

today surya looked amazing in that black suit...he is soo adorable...when he epresses his shy...😉
finally our angry youngman is melting...😆...nice see him like that

yup..!! darshu di...jhanvi drinking juice in a hurry...that if she doesn't finish it soon...he may leave her & go away...that scene was superb...😆😉
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: expectappu

Jhanvi's scene was super cute too...who cares about resting when she can spend time with Surya...:)..hehe...they are soo cute...❤️

@bold: obviously true...ha ha...😆
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago