Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

agree wid u sonam...he gives 10 expressions at a tym...

but don wan ny misunderstandings btw surya n jhanvi...

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
30 Dec

Today's episode was also good. Scene between Vikram and Diya were really hilarious... Poor Diya is badly fixed in situation... On top of that Vikram is irritating her...😆

Jhanvi and Shivlali scene was good. Jhanvi looked too pleasant when Shivali was talking abt Surya...

Now coming to last scene. I dont want that maid even to be paired with Param...😡 I really wish Surya uses his own brain and realizes Param was faking and girl was not Jhanvi... I really dont wish to see any trouble for Delhi trip now between Jhanvi and Surya... For that his attitude of being bramachari is fine...

I was really not with idea of Jhanvi getting married with 3 sons from Rana's family. But with this step, CVs has clearly planned many twists and turns in story...

koolkallu thumbnail

2nd jan

diya n vikram was so cute today...

n luvd de way surya said"accha..param tumhare saath battamisi kartha"

darshana23 thumbnail
02 Jan

Today's episode was more abour Diya and Vikram. Diya was really trying hard to prove herself as boy at every step. Trying to eat Mirchi so confidently...😆 But must say Vikram is really funny character. After Diya's truth was revealed... "Lady Shivshankar" 😆 Also when he gave dress to change "Fashion Parade in Jungle"...🤣

Coming back to other scenes, Shivlali said correct to Jhanvi that Surya will take time to melt... But whats wrong Mr. Bramachari... whether his so called brainy mind had stop working?? 😳
Why Jhanvi would have shout for so much help if she wanted to enjoy company of Param?? Or he hasnt believe Jhanvi yet and still feels she is trying to play game with them...

About precap, he is going blast after seeing that decoration.. I am sure either it might be Rana's or Param's plan. May be Jhanvi will come to know there why Surya is upset on her...

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup...darshu di...completly agree with u...tommorrow we got to see our full on angry young man set on fire...😆'...but so soo sad i cant watch episode till night...😭

todays episode on overall was a good one...i enjoyed seeing diya & vikram too today...their funny scenes add some cuteness to the serious going show...
Jaya...Jaya...😍...waiting for tommorrows epi
darshana23 thumbnail
Ramya dont keep any hopes from tomorrow's episode... Surya will be furious and nothing else...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG TODAYS EPI WAS AWESUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surya indirectly admitted that he was hurt to see Jhanvi with Param... remember his dialogue "ur capable of hurting others soo much, why would you need pain relief"!!!

SURYA LOOKED HOTTT IN THAT BLACK JACKET (omg sometimes i wish i was Jhanvi)!! Super lucky.

Surya gives us all the signs to prove that he is in love with Jhanvi. The way he looks at her..and keeps looking and the way he has this new found attachment with Jhanvi..its awesum to see.

he was also really shy!! omg it was such a pleasure to watch him today. Shy Surya is my FAVORITE (soo cute!!!)

Precap: the way Jhanvi puts her head on his chest was :O
the bramacari within him will probably will wake up but i don't mind if we at least get a few secs of Jhanvi and Surya totally in love.

Param said hes on his wayyy... arghhh!! way to ruin everything! hes getting on my nerves now!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
koolkallu thumbnail

wahi toh...gosh waiting 4 tomorrow's epi...

kya hoga kal!!!!!!!!!😍

koolkallu thumbnail

really ab is param ka kya karu????????

waiting 4 de day when surya realizes param's dirty plans...to seperate surya n jhanvi

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Jhanvi may kill him before Surya gets to Param lol

just going to try enjoy Jhanvi and Surya tomorrow. Gosh, the way she place her head on his chest was ...! !