Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: survi035

OMG THANKGOD U NOTICED. I DIDNT READ IT..

phew now i can relaxxx... sorry, i only realised it was the servant girl after watching it 10 times

πŸ˜† don't worry Janvi would never hug Param... i noticed it while watching on tv...πŸ˜† come to think what if Surya sees Janvi in front of him... and he wonders who's the girl with Param... that would be so good na...πŸ˜ƒ but cvs hai na saara chopat karne ke liye... 🀒we would probably see Surya sulk only... nothing new for Janvi...πŸ˜† but i hope he doesn't end up hurting her all the more...😭 but it would be great to see the possessive instincts in Surya...😍 and i would love if Janvi fires back...πŸ˜ƒ
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have been watching it on my laptop. I watch epis on utube coz i have to wait till the next day if i wana watch on tv (since i live in NZ).

And i don't think Cv's going to resolve this misunderstanding that quickly :-(

Possessive= YES! did you see the look he gave... dangerous!
But he was the one who said to Jhanvi that she must understand that Param is her husband also and that she should give him a chance. So he cannot think of her as a bad person...since he himself was pushing her towards Param.

BUT the only bad thing is that he might misinterpret Jhanvi's motives from now on. He may not understand that she only has feelings for him (only). I really hope he realises that it wasnt Jhanvi!!!
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sujju I also felt same what you are thinking... what if he sees Jhanvi in front of him and realizes the girl was with Param was not her... But he again become restless with thought why he was so jealous to see Jhanvi with Param even though he is also her husband... what happening with him...😳 and tries to distance himself from Jhanvi on trip to Delhi...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg...awesome episdoe with such a magical moments😍...i just go on repeating the last scene for many times...πŸ˜‰

Coming to the whole episode...i liked each and every scene today😍...at first when those villagers says jhanvi & shivlali about surya...then they felt soo happy..Jhanvi has a sweet smile..πŸ˜‰ on her face then..& shivlali was teary listening that her son has saved all of them & for the first time she felt proud of her child...😳..when jhanvi came to surya's room...& called him..surya felt somewhat surprised...like why is she calling such sweetly..(suniye)...then when surya doesn't respond to her... she returns back... but she talks to herself that surya is different from others...& has a heart but need some direction to go on with...& thinks that she should make him to love her..& then they both accompany each other to fight against rana... the way she said those words was soo geniune...& feels like she doesn't have any problem being in a relationship with him...

Loved the dinning table scene more than ever before...when rana says surya to go to delhi becoz he believes only him ..then sholud see the faces of kuldeep & param...they were sooo jealous of surya then...
But more than all this the scene were jhanvi asks rana to allow her also to go with surya(actually i was expecting htis from yesterday..after darshu di said )...must see surya's face then..he was soo confused... like why does she wants to come with him..after all what had happened yesterday...the way jhanvi said sorry to surya while he was looking at her angrily...was soo cute...there jhanvi looks soo naughty & cute too..

Must see param's face while jhanvi was asking herself to go outside with surya...he was soo jealous...when he sees that jhanvi is smiling by seeing surya & really wants to go out with surya then he was irritated too..(angry man types)

At last of the episode...the scene was just a magical moment...i have no words to narrate it..must see it...it is soo beautiful to watch it rather than reading it...it was soo wonderful...beautiful...&lovely moment...❀️❀️.πŸ˜‰...surya & jhanvi both of them looked great there...& chemistry b/w them was on fire...they both have a spark b/w them...

in precap...param is trying to create misunderstandings b/w surya & jhanvi...but happy to see surya feeling ackward or may say it possesive to see jhanvi with param(actaually its not jhanvi there with param..she is the maid of the house)...but hope surya sees jhanvi somewhere else while passing through..& understands that one with the param is not jhanvi...

but i have one doubt...even ammaji came there to save villagers...but where was she...??
dint she do anything there...?? she was seen in mandir in the other scene...then whats the use of ammaji going there...saying that she will save villagers(no offence just my view)

omg it has become such a big post now...but today i was soo enthustiatic to share my views & coludn't stop myself to write it over

Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
29th Dec

Mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know why I am saying this! πŸ˜‰

Starting from first scene, Jhanvi surely admired Surya after this incident. But he seems to be in his bramachari mode again. Though Jhanvi is planning to make Surya fall in her love and use him, she is surely going to fall for him.

Dining table scene was really good one. So finally Kuldeep is jealous because Rana is giving attention to Surya and Param is jealous because Jhanvi is giving more attention to Surya! Bechara Surya, its almost like khaya piya kuchh nahi, glass toda barana... But I am more worried after Surya's 5 days are over. Coz Kuldeep might also throw tantraum just to take revenge of his insult...πŸ˜• But anyways his BF is there to solve the problem...πŸ˜‰

As predicted, Jhanvi managed to convince Rana to go along with Surya. She really looked cute when she said sorry to Surya. Wish they would have shown Param's face on that expression!! πŸ˜† But why Surya left without dinner???

I feel Jogi and Gajendra are going to attack back. How that not sure. But whether Jhanvi is going to take Surya to meet Aditya and Ragini??

Diya is stuck in temple and I feel this is the time where Vikram will find truth about her. But just one fact, Ammaji also went to rescue those man. She is back to home!! so didnt she come across this truth???

Now coming to dream sequence...

IT WAS TOOO SENSUOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wish Param was not there in dream sequence! πŸ˜† Some points where they were focusing full camera just to show Param presence could have been avoided... specially when Surya reaches to bed and hold Jhanvi's hand...

Otherwise all those moments starting from Jhanvi rolling on bed, Surya coming near to her, Surya turning, Jhanvi resting her head on his chest, later trailing down on his knee and later scene... ahem ahem...☺️❀️ Kapil and Vaishnavi shares sizzling chemistry and CVs should make full use of it...πŸ˜›

Precap - I really dont want any space for misunderstanding between Surya and Jhanvi now... But I agree with Rani that Param has finally put insecurity and jealousy in Surya's mind... Ab bacche apne 5 din bhul ja as Surya will not let it happen...😳

survi035 thumbnail
Jhanvi said, she will make him fall in love with her and they will together change things..."TOGETHER" was the magic word. So i think she has changed her mind about going against him aswell coz she now realised that hes really good inside and all that needs to be done is bring that good person out in the open.

Shes playing games to win him over but playing it to later let go... i think she has fully accepted him, emotionally and does not mind a physical relationship.

IF that makes sense! hence, her plan has slightly changed.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
P.s Darshana, your post was awesum!!!

heheh!!

:-)
darshana23 thumbnail
Sonam, yes change of plan from Jhanvi's end... To take their relation to level ahead important is to both of them accept each other mentally... and understand each others emotions!
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was good on the whole...but i'm not able to come out from yesterdays episode sweet moments yet...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

first of all i want kick that param😑...for his stupid & dirty ideas🀬...how can he do that to his own brother like that😭...who has always given him love...that to only to have a physical relationship with jhanvi

Today i even enjoyed Diya & vikram scenes they both are worthwhile to watch...& liked diya's expressions while vikram was talking to her(like tum tho mujhe ladkha ki tarah dikte hi nahin ho & all that) their fun scenes added more joy..to the show..i really enjoyed seeing both of them today...

Loved the scene b/w shivlali & jhanvi...jhanvi didn't feel any ackwardness or she dint even looked revenge types..she just keep smiling through the conversation...seems like she has totallly accepted surya now...without any plan against surya

Wow...surya is looking soo handsome & lovely with his free flying hair today❀️❀️😍...his jealousy expressions were too good...wow he looks soo hot☺️😍..with that type of expressions...hmm now waiting for what happens next...??i really really hope surya sees jhanvi somewhere else...& hope they reach delhi soon..so that this param is not able to succeed in his plans...
But now i think param's next 5 days are gone..surya will not let it happen now..becoz only after being with her for one day...he is somewhat jealous...seeing jhanvi with param...then after all those days...he will not let her go to param(hopefully)

survi035 thumbnail
Ramya has totally read my thoughts on todays episode. I watched the epi like an hour later on utube but it was surely a good one (not as good as yesterday but it was okay).

However, just to add on what Ramya has said...
Im just wondering why the hell doesnt Param just permanently hook up with that girl. I mean, she kinda likes him back and soo whats the issue. But i suppose the story must go on...

Surya's expressions were something to definitely watch out for ... its at the very end but its one of the highlights of the whole epi (well for me it was the only highlight hehe). He gives like 10 emotions in one scene *confusion*jealousy* hate* anxiety* pain*

Once again, Viki and DIya were damm awesum!!!! Totally into Vikram (not in the same way as Surya but i like his character). He is what i call "an entertainer". dialogue delivery and his funny expressions are a winner!!!

Laado Inspectors are always something to look out for hehe first Inspector Hooda totally took me by surprise and now Inspector Viki!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago