Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ramya I just keep giving my wild thoughts... suddenly Surya going somewhere I can think of this possibility only...πŸ˜‰
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG yesss...Rana has got another job for Surya which seems to be out of town. I wish Rana makes Surya take Jhanvi with him. Perhaps, being away from all the evilness will help them get to know eachother.

Agree... he looked :O very goood!!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Ramya I just keep giving my wild thoughts... suddenly Surya going somewhere I can think of this possibility only...πŸ˜‰

Wow Darshu dii would love it...😍 but would Rana really leave Surya with Janvi to some new place... coz he would consider Janvi a threat as already he has seen Surya can go against him for Janvi... 🀒
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
like 2dat epi, Surya and janvi will go to delhi, just like thir honeymnoon, v all was right param is only the wall btween them, Param dream was soo romantic I hope its turns true, but 2morrow precap show param playing some trick , he will put in surya mind tht janvi loves him, tht girl ws someone else.hope surya dosent falls for param trick, I just wants him to take janvi with him. but surya seems very depressed and jealsous when he saw param with th girl as he thought she was janvi.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well pervy param is spoiling everything for sure...wht a disgusting guy...eeewww!! Always playing dirty tricks...i just hated the disappointed look on surya's face... 😭

looks like the honeymoon trip is going to be spoiled big time...oh i hope the misunderstandings are cleared away!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

like 2dat epi, Surya and janvi will go to delhi, just like thir honeymnoon, v all was right param is only the wall btween them, Param dream was soo romantic I hope its turns true, but 2morrow precap show param playing some trick , he will put in surya mind tht janvi loves him, tht girl ws someone else.hope surya dosent falls for param trick, I just wants him to take janvi with him. but surya seems very depressed and jealsous when he saw param with th girl as he thought she was janvi.

yup dear that was sizzling scene between Surya-Janvi...😍 but damn Param had to spoil everything... 🀬now Surya would be further aloof from Janvi as he would feel Janvi is also having a relationship with Param and she faked that night when he saved her...🀒 i do feel Surya will take Janvi with her... 😊 guess the misunderstanding will get solved there... as Janvi would be determined in getting Surya back... 😍as she has realised that Surya is putting a disguise...πŸ˜ƒ

or it would be best way coz Janvi would ask even if she had really hugged Param when in reality she did not why should it bother him???😊 as he's a brahmachari and he's not willing to have a relationship with her... 😊he himself told to have relationship with his brothers...😊am sure that answer which Surya would give back would bring his real feelings for Janvi... 😍❀️ or even if he's not able to answer back... he would now realise what a big mistake he has done for agreeing to share his wife... 😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
song sequence on Surya and Jhanvi...😍❀️
Be it Param's dream!! I dont mind he dreams such things often...🀣
survi035 thumbnail
Shivlali says that her son who she thought was an animal is starting to show some humanity. I think this not the case... She never witnessed the good in Surya, i suppose that is why she never tried bringing the goodness out from deep within him.

OHH and After watching the last bit of the episode a billion times, i have made a discovery. The girl in the precap is NOT JHANVI. Its hat servant girl. Looks like Param is only doing all this to create misunderstandings between Surya & Jhanvi.

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Shivlali says that her son who she thought was an animal is starting to show some humanity. I think this not the case... She never witnessed the good in Surya, i suppose that is why she never tried bringing the goodness out from deep within him.

OHH and After watching the last bit of the episode a billion times, i have made a discovery. The girl in the precap is NOT JHANVI. Its hat servant girl. Looks like Param is only doing all this to create misunderstandings between Surya & Jhanvi.

@ bold dear this is something which i already posted in WU... that it's the same girl with whom Param tested...😊 you know what i would love if this girl and param pair up later... pata chale after doing lots of fake drama... Param actually falls in love with her... πŸ˜›Kuldeep is least bothered about Janvi as he's gay and he already has a boyfriend... 😊
survi035 thumbnail
OMG THANKGOD U NOTICED. I DIDNT READ IT..

phew now i can relaxxx... sorry, i only realised it was the servant girl after watching it 10 times