Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
O my god am so happy Surya actually did something good...❀️.. he spared their lives willingly... πŸ˜ƒand best was when he told Satpal-Shera that if you tell this to anyone... he'll kill them...😍 aww Janvi-Shivlali were so happy...😍
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
I was just thinking friends... will it happen that Ammaji asks those villagers not to leave Veerpur and she'll protect them here??? as her main bunch of supporters will leave her... if that happens Surya would be caught... and Satpal-Shera will have every license to kill them too... or the villagers really leave Veerpur??? and for the timebeing matter is silent and later the truth is revealed probably at a time when Rana wants to transfer his title to Surya and not Kuldeep-Param...

And what do you think whether Janvi will reveal to Surya that she knows Surya has spared those villagers... or she'll choose to keep mum and continue to admire and love him... i feel the 2nd approach is better as that would drive Surya crazy thinking why does Janvi still consider him alone as her husband when she should hate him...

also Surya sparing the villagers lives... how will this affect Rana's family as well as Ammaji... ???
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

I was just thinking friends... will it happen that Ammaji asks those villagers not to leave Veerpur and she'll protect them here??? as her main bunch of supporters will leave her... if that happens Surya would be caught... and Satpal-Shera will have every license to kill them too... or the villagers really leave Veerpur??? and for the timebeing matter is silent and later the truth is revealed probably at a time when Rana wants to transfer his title to Surya and not Kuldeep-Param...

And what do you think whether Janvi will reveal to Surya that she knows Surya has spared those villagers... or she'll choose to keep mum and continue to admire and love him... i feel the 2nd approach is better as that would drive Surya crazy thinking why does Janvi still consider him alone as her husband when she should hate him...

also Surya sparing the villagers lives... how will this affect Rana's family as well as Ammaji... ???

Yeah that is something to think about. If those villagers go, Amma will have no supporters. I think she will surely do something but then in the precap, Ammaji is shown to be at the mandhir, waiting for Diya. So maybe not. (Diya's truth is sooo close to being revealed)

I think Jhanvi may not say anything for the time being but when they are back in the same room and Surya makes a comment about how she should stay away from him because hes evil...she may tell him that she knows that he did not do anything..and that she respects him even more then before. Was it just me or did Surya look extra good in todays episode (although he loooked extra extra extra hot in the scene where he catches Diya and Jhanvi in the room and when he lifts Jhanvi).

AND WE ARE BACK ON TRACK WITH JHANVI AND SURYA. Gooshh i thought Jhanvi and Surya's track was going to take 50 million steps back after the whole plan of Surya killing those villagers but with just one episode and all misunderstandings have been resolved and we are back on track.! bring on night 2-3-4-5! We are ready :-)
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am just thinking abt fact Surya will think Jhanvi hates him under interpretation he killed those people. But when he will see her admiring him more, that will left him clueless... But more concerning factor, if ever Rana come across this truth, Surya will be surely in trouble...

Abt Ammaji, I guess she might have experience Surya sparing those people hence no need to act there more...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Yeah that is something to think about. If those villagers go, Amma will have no supporters. I think she will surely do something but then in the precap, Ammaji is shown to be at the mandhir, waiting for Diya. So maybe not. (Diya's truth is sooo close to being revealed)

I think Jhanvi may not say anything for the time being but when they are back in the same room and Surya makes a comment about how she should stay away from him because hes evil...she may tell him that she knows that he did not do anything..and that she respects him even more then before. Was it just me or did Surya look extra good in todays episode (although he loooked extra extra extra hot in the scene where he catches Diya and Jhanvi in the room and when he lifts Jhanvi).

AND WE ARE BACK ON TRACK WITH JHANVI AND SURYA. Gooshh i thought Jhanvi and Surya's track was going to take 50 million steps back after the whole plan of Surya killing those villagers but with just one episode and all misunderstandings have been resolved and we are back on track.! bring on night 2-3-4-5! We are ready :-)

@ bold... Sonam i felt the same not only today but yesterday too...😳 gosh he really looked fab...😍. and did you notice the white shirt has changed...πŸ˜‰. and it's my fav... ☺️he has worn that before without jackets then... 😍❀️
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I am just thinking abt fact Surya will think Jhanvi hates him under interpretation he killed those people. But when he will see her admiring him more, that will left him clueless... But more concerning factor, if ever Rana come across this truth, Surya will be surely in trouble...

Abt Ammaji, I guess she might have experience Surya sparing those people hence no need to act there more...

@ bold hmmm Darshu dii that can happen... and probably Surya will somewhere enter into the good books of Ammaji too... not completely but for the start it's good... 😊
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...totally loved today's episode...❀️

Finally surya started listening to his own thoughts...the way he has came there & released them all..saying to leave veerpur...in that way he even kept his word for his father...& also saved the lifes of the villagers(actually i din't expect this...but i firmly thought this mistake wouldn't be happened by surya)...but he really came there and saved all of them...it was just amazing...😍..surya looked soo handsome today...loved him totally..❀️❀️😍

the idea of letting jhanvi know about the truth that surya has saved all the villagers life was too good(appreciate c.v's..πŸ‘)...like sonam even i too thought that surya-jhanvi's hatred has come to its first stage where it was started(after yesterday's epi)...but its not like that..they have let truth comeout before jhanvi...now there is a possibility of jhanvi really admiring surya(ofcourse she already admires him for many things..now one more is added to it...& it may be genuine too)

there may be possibility of jhanvi asking surya...about this issue...why did he save them...surya will be left surprised...& dont find a answer why he did that...or shae may not ask him about that..& again starts showing care towards him...which also will leave surya surprised...really hope some cut scenes b/w surya & jhanvi this week...😊

ha ha...liked the way vikram suspects diya & keeps on questioning him...it was quiet funny to watch them like that...

ammaji may also know about surya saving the villagers...& feels good
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
28th Dec

Episode was really good one. With that special surprise in the end!

Starting with first scene, I didnt find Jhanvi's frustration anything wrong. She was frustrated and hurt on fact that she really admired Surya for saving her from Param. Somewhere she has soft corner for him and she was hurt his own deed was proving her wrong. She was purely frustrated that she is having feeling for a man who is behaving like animal. Not even giving value to others life for so called his father's pride. Its not anything out of her nature. She was equally frustrated on Ammaji when she came across her truth and her doings. That time also she was equally frustrated on Ammaji and being Grand-daughter of hers.

However I agree on one point raised by Sumi, not able to understand what she is trying to do to destroy Rana and family... May be intentionally she is not doing anything right now. But when Surya will completely fall for her, she is going to achieve her target ultimately...

About Vikram and Diya, he is really funny. But Diya was super crazy on him and she will continue to be...

Surya sparing villagers really came as total surprise! But may I say that Surya has done very clever job by doing this. Now with this step, villagers who knows that Surya spared people who went against Rana. They will surely think once that this time Surya managed to save those. But its not good to against Rana just for Ammaji. Also even if Ammaji asks those villagers to stay back and she ensures that no one will harm them. They might reply to Ammaji that they have already faced death by supporting her. Now doesn't wish to take trouble one more time...

About Jhanvi coming to know truth, she seems to be really contended like big burden is removed from her heart. Now this will surely make her admire him even more and she will not feel regret that she called him as her husband...

One point, Rana told some person on phone that Surya will be there. Whether he is going to go somewhere for some work?? What if Jhanvi takes advantage of situation and requests Rana that she also wants to accompany Surya...πŸ˜‰

darshana23 thumbnail
One point I forgot to add... Surya just looked...😍❀️😳
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

28th Dec

Episode was really good one. With that special surprise in the end!

Starting with first scene, I didnt find Jhanvi's frustration anything wrong. She was frustrated and hurt on fact that she really admired Surya for saving her from Param. Somewhere she has soft corner for him and she was hurt his own deed was proving her wrong. She was purely frustrated that she is having feeling for a man who is behaving like animal. Not even giving value to others life for so called his father's pride. Its not anything out of her nature. She was equally frustrated on Ammaji when she came across her truth and her doings. That time also she was equally frustrated on Ammaji and being Grand-daughter of hers.

However I agree on one point raised by Sumi, not able to understand what she is trying to do to destroy Rana and family... May be intentionally she is not doing anything right now. But when Surya will completely fall for her, she is going to achieve her target ultimately...

About Vikram and Diya, he is really funny. But Diya was super crazy on him and she will continue to be...

Surya sparing villagers really came as total surprise! But may I say that Surya has done very clever job by doing this. Now with this step, villagers who knows that Surya spared people who went against Rana. They will surely think once that this time Surya managed to save those. But its not good to against Rana just for Ammaji. Also even if Ammaji asks those villagers to stay back and she ensures that no one will harm them. They might reply to Ammaji that they have already faced death by supporting her. Now doesn't wish to take trouble one more time...

About Jhanvi coming to know truth, she seems to be really contended like big burden is removed from her heart. Now this will surely make her admire him even more and she will not feel regret that she called him as her husband...

One point, Rana told some person on phone that Surya will be there. Whether he is going to go somewhere for some work?? What if Jhanvi takes advantage of situation and requests Rana that she also wants to accompany Surya...πŸ˜‰

@bold : wow...nice point darshu di...hope ur words come true..then we would really get a bigg treat of Jaya scenes...waiting for it...ha ha..πŸ˜‰