Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gosh Surya has loads of goodness but one order from Rana is enough to get him out of that and turn evil... one thing is clear Surya doesn't choose to be evil... he's forced to be evil... and Surya becomes a puppet in Rana's hands... gosh i really wish something good happens... and i do hope since the old lady escaped from there and comes running to Ammaji... i hope that escaping happened because of Surya... kya karu i always keep hoping... although it doesn't happen...

Surya-Janvi scene was back to fire mode... not what i expected ... but i loved the way Janvi told him that she really thought he was good... and Surya's look was like how can i tell you i have to hide all that goodness behind my evilness... and Surya is really forced not to admit his love for Janvi... one because of Brahmachari and other because of Rana...

Looks like Jogi & Gajender might go to Veerpur...

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
One thing i can make out now is cvs are trying to stretch Surya-Janvi love story all the more... as the show will soon go to 11pm slot and viewers will be more... also they can see lovers of Surya-Janvi are more out here... so they are showing both Surya-Janvi stepping back... but again their love for each other keeps holding them...

Also i loved one more thing today Janvi was being genuine to Surya... her feelings and tears were true... she couldn't accept the fact that Surya is asking her to remain away from him... and one more thing i loved was Surya was gulping his feelings too when Janvi was firing back... his expressions clearly hinted that he knew Janvi was right... but was disguising everything with that evilness...

Gosh Kaps really looked good in white shirt, jacket and jeans... and also jeans shirt without jacket...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ also loved his acting in the last scene... he was fab..👏⭐️
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, his acting indeed was spot on. I could clearly see his misery and pain. I think because he has a hard time stopping himself from falling for Jhanvi, he thinks its a good idea for Jhanvi to step away from him.

He wants Jhanvi away because when shes close, he cannot help him self. Also, he doesnt want Jhanvi to expect anything from him, he does not like the fact that Jhanvi has identified him to be nicer and human than the others. He wants her to think that hes evil so she will keep her distance.

So how the hell is the rest of the 4 nights going to go???

I agree, Jhanvi is genuine. She wants to keep her feelings in control but its not happening. It hurts her to see Surya doing this because she cannot see the guy she has feelings for to do things which are wrong.

I really hope gajender and Jogi do not go Veerpur. I mean, Ammaji has already got enough on her plate with Rana and his boys, don't need another two. Or maybe they might go to Veerpur for Ammaji (like apologise and start living with her).

Vikram is sooo fascinated by Shiva. We might have got oursleves another Kuldeep and Rangeela story if Shiva was not a girl in reality lol. Love the way Shiva/Diya keeps being called a "Chikna" by everyone. Its super cute. And looks like, Diya's secret is going to be out by this week.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Yes, his acting indeed was spot on. I could clearly see his misery and pain. I think because he has a hard time stopping himself from falling for Jhanvi, he thinks its a good idea for Jhanvi to step away from him.

He wants Jhanvi away because when shes close, he cannot help him self. Also, he doesnt want Jhanvi to expect anything from him, he does not like the fact that Jhanvi has identified him to be nicer and human than the others. He wants her to think that hes evil so she will keep her distance.

So how the hell is the rest of the 4 nights going to go???

I agree, Jhanvi is genuine. She wants to keep her feelings in control but its not happening. It hurts her to see Surya doing this because she cannot see the guy she has feelings for to do things which are wrong.

I really hope gajender and Jogi do not go Veerpur. I mean, Ammaji has already got enough on her plate with Rana and his boys, don't need another two. Or maybe they might go to Veerpur for Ammaji (like apologise and start living with her).

Vikram is sooo fascinated by Shiva. We might have got oursleves another Kuldeep and Rangeela story if Shiva was not a girl in reality lol. Love the way Shiva/Diya keeps being called a "Chikna" by everyone. Its super cute. And looks like, Diya's secret is going to be out by this week.

yup totally agree Sonam... Surya wants Janvi to hate him... because he knows somewhere he can't give her the happiness which a wife would long from a husband... somewhere i do feel he knows Janvi loves him too... and that's why he's asking her to distance herself from him... when Janvi is with him... he finds himself in a dilemma... as it's a time when he chooses his heart... it's the time when he does everything right... today's Rana's words that he can't tolerate a betrayer and he has trust in him... has what made Surya take up this step against Janvi... he has temporarily chosen Rana over Janvi... but his hurt was clearly evident when Janvi was questioning him how can you kill them??? and when she said that she really thought he was nice... he gulped his feelings ... also Janvi shared the same views as Surya shared first to Rana... that we can't ruin someone's homes by killing those people...

Yup Vikram is truly drawn towards Diya... he has doubts that she's a girl only... yup even i found that chikna scene funny and also the way the constable pulled her cheeks...

i have a feeling 4 days of Janvi with Surya are the times when Surya will find himself questioning at every stage that what he's doing is right??? whether he's right in supporting every wrong doing?? also his dilemma of realising his feelings for Janvi has begun... i do feel at every stage he would himself getting all the more closer to Janvi...

somewhere i do feel that diary of Surya is going to come in handy for Janvi to know what Surya really feels about her... i do feel he's going to write everything... each day feeling... that's when Janvi will realise that Surya was disguising his feelings for Janvi... and agreed Janvi always finds herself being genuine in front of Surya... she does love him... and is unable to get revengeful when it comes to him...

survi035 thumbnail
I swear if Kapil reads ur posts, hes going to be surprised by how well you define his character Sujata :-)

I agree with everything you said. Jhanvi has become his weakness and hes trying to cut that weakness out and is trying to get Jhanvi to help him out by convincing her that, hes just like the rest of the Rana camp. YES their views were the exact same which shows how much they are meant for one another. I don't know why Rana has made Surya do this job, Kuldeep and Param seem to be eager to kill everyone, why not get them to do it. Damm Rana when he sees someone turning weak, he does not stand around and watch.

Ohh and even Shera has called Shiva/Diya a "chikna". Gosh she has got soo many admirers. AND i laugh soo much when they show Viki and Diya's scenes. "Pandit Yaar" and the way Viki says, Offcourse pandit can come with us, its not like his weights going to effect the vehicle.

You and Darshana have both mentioned the diary in the past. And i havent thought about that diary in that way but you know, you just got me thinking, The diary has to mean something because its shown like a few times and we all know that nothing in Laado is shown just for past time. REALLY want to know if the diary plays a role in J&S love story.

I would also like a scene where Jhanvi gets hurt but she does not allow Surya to help her out. Telling him that since he is evil, hence why he should not help rather he should take this opportunity to enjoy, this moment of pain.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
a minor mistake i noticed.

When Surya and Jhanvi confront one another, Surya raises his finger to tell her that its her fault for thinking hes good. At one cut he has his right hand up when a wide shot is shown, his left hand is up hehehe!

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

a minor mistake i noticed.

When Surya and Jhanvi confront one another, Surya raises his finger to tell her that its her fault for thinking hes good. At one cut he has his right hand up when a wide shot is shown, his left hand is up hehehe!

hehehe i didn't notice that... wait will see the scene again...😆

i think we need to open a blooper and punchline thread and post these there... it would be fun...😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Yup dear even i had the same thought in mind and ie why did Rana choose Surya... probably he does that know that Surya is shifting loyalties and is beginning to break away from his cucoon...he's scared that Janvi is taking Surya away from him... and that's why wants him to be under his wing forever... he knows presently that Param-Kuldeep won't shift loyalties... but Surya will... as he has goodness in him... he's forced to be evil...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
27 Dec

Today's episode was good. Rana is trying to create his status again by making people realize if they stand against him, they are going to get death punishment... But at this point, I felt suggestion given by Surya was more powerful plan... Just shower fake love on them and win them back...

There were more light moments in epi in the form of Vikram, but I feel most of episode was covering that only. Its nice to see mixture of all emotions rather than one fully in one episode...I dont understand why he was asking question to Shiva if he cant speak at all...😆

About Surya, he is purely blind by what his father orders... Then he is liked kid try to get it by hook or crook keeping his own brain and feeling aside... But Jhanvi and he are really back to square with one new line draw between them that both of them had soft corner for each other some time... I dont think any possibility of romance in upcmng 3 nights... 2 nights are gone already... This both are going to have fights only, nothing else...

I really wished he tries to cure Jhanvi's hand and she now taunts him that she doesnt want person like him to touch her even who is responsible for killing so many people...😛
survi035 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

hehehe i didn't notice that... wait will see the scene again...😆

i think we need to open a blooper and punchline thread and post these there... it would be fun...😆

YES CREATE A BLOOPER OR PUNCHLINE :-) hehehe

ohh and yess Darshana. Instead of her getting a new wound like i suggested, i think the Cv's should use her old wound (burnt hand) to create a scene between Surya and Jhanvi :-)