Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
22nd Dec

Today's episode was good. Everything was so dramatic.. like Ammaji telling reason, Jhanvi deciding to give 100 hunters stroke to Ammaji...But one thing which I felt bit weird and little bit going in Rana's favour too... Rana only made 4 other men and Jhanvi as a part of Panchayat... so whatever decision given by them had little hand of Rana and his family... whatever punishment was decided that was by judges who were also villagers and no one was from Rana's family...

Then for what Rana should be hold more responsible?? He just called Panchayat thats it! Decision to punish Ammaji to such harsh one was not at all his... I know may be sound like defending Rana, but thats what I felt...

Scene between Vikram and Diya were funny. However its hard to approve Diya and his pair. She is already married and waiting for misunderstanding between them to get clear. Now how does make it sense such girl with another guy?? I mean one side love from Vikram end later is understandable. But I feel Diya is going to maintain distance for sure...

Coming to Surya(my obvious topic) he will not appreciate drama happened. But right now he will not speak anything...But he will try to console Jhanvi...

About precap, I think Vikram is going to interfere and stop this drama. However Diya might get upset on Jhanvi for going to such step just to prove Rana that she is with them... That will break Jhanvi even more, when her family will turn against her...

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another boring episode.

HIGHLIGHT: Some villagers are on Ammaji's side and Finally Diya and Vikram arrive at the scene.

Thankgod Ammaji told Jhanvi to go ahead and hit her (whispering to her that this has to be done in order for Rana to be convinced of her motives). I would have been just a tiny bit put off by Jhanvi if she had hit Ammaji without Ammaji giving her permission to do so. ALSO NICE TO SEE THAT AMMAJI IS WELL AWARE OF JHANVI'S MOTIVES!
I also like the scene where Jhanvi is seen regretting her actions of even thinking about Hitting Ammaji.

THINGS TO NOTE: Surya did not really react to Vikram's arrival nor did he give any type of aggressive looks when Vikram started yelling at everyone. I believe that Surya was unsure throughout this whole episode of whether all this drama was right and whether Ammaji should be given such a punishment. I felt he was abit relieved when Ammaji was saved and he got to get in the car and get away from the setting.

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ SURVI
I am agree with you.

surya was relived when vikram come to save Ammaji.

One thhing ,

Ammaji son has betrayed her. But her granddaughter are supporting her.

😊 now Ammaji should realize that girls are not burden on society.

How Dia reached Police station?

It is very far from veerpur. when she reached there she was fine. but when come back she become so tired.

evil looks of Rana , my god what he will do now ?

darshana23 thumbnail
To me also episode sounded boring... Highly undigestable fact is without Ammaji helping villagers much.. they are ready to stand against Rana for her???? I need hajmola!!!

How come Rana is also allowing villagers to against him and not doing anything to stop them??
survi035 thumbnail
@ SURVI
I am agree with you.

surya was relived when vikram come to save Ammaji.

One thhing ,

Ammaji son has betrayed her. But her granddaughter are supporting her.

😊 now Ammaji should realize that girls are not burden on society.

How Dia reached Police station?

It is very far from veerpur. when she reached there she was fine. but when come back she become so tired.

evil looks of Rana , my god what he will do now ?

Heyyy,
Yes, Jhanvi and Diya are farr better then Ammaji's own sons (except Raghav, who was wonderful).

Lol i think Diya was tired because she did not have to take dangerous short cuts to the police station but when she had to come back, she was hurt and the short cut had alot of hills and turns so it worn her out.

And Darshana. The epi was not great at all. I was majorly upset because now we have to wait till Monday!!! which i don't think is going to be any better. It is kinda weird how Rana is just letting this whole thing by...If it was Ammaji, she would have done something on the spot. But i think Rana is planning something really BIG! This is what they showed in the precap but Surya was missing.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

To me also episode sounded boring... Highly undigestable fact is without Ammaji helping villagers much.. they are ready to stand against Rana for her???? I need hajmola!!!

How come Rana is also allowing villagers to against him and not doing anything to stop them??

Darshu dii... i would say that the old lady didn't go against Rana for Ammaji but against his harsh decision...😊 firstly it was totally wrong as Ammaji wasn't wrong here...😊 about the 2 men... they kind of had a gratitude towards Ammaji... 😊i have a feeling there is still time for the villagers to accept Ammaji completely but if Rana keeps doing something evil then unknown to himπŸ˜‰ just like Surya-Janvi are coming closer...❀️ i would say Ammaji would also win the love of the villagers...😊

Today's main highlight i would say was Surya... 😍who chose not to inlude in Rana's wrong doings this time...πŸ˜ƒ he seemed to feel more pressurised than Janvi when she was going to hit Ammaji...😊 i liked the look he gave Rana😍 when Pandit said Rana when will you fear God... and he won''t let this injustice happen... 😊

Worst now is Rana is plotting evil with his other 2 sons😑 and he chose to keep Surya out of it is really shocking... 😲either he wants Surya to really have a husband-wife relationship with Janvi so Janvi is trapped forever there...πŸ€”. or somewhere Surya may have voiced out his discontent to Rana... πŸ€”
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Yeah. I was also really weary of the precap. Surya usually is a part of Rana's every plan. Hes at every meeting but this time..he was absent.

I also feel Surya was indirectly with the villagers and pandit. i did not see even a trace of the expressions he usually has when hes angry or when someone speaks against his father!
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is not related to the episodes!!

It was really nice to see Sia and Raghav at the golden petal awards!! They danced together...it was awesome!!
darshana23 thumbnail
26th Dec

Episode was good one! Vikram suspecting Diya now and Ammaji wants to change villagers. However I wish that change starts slowly rather than all of sudden... Let it takes time, else game ka mazza kya!!!! If everything is achieved so easily...

Rana plotting against Ammaji, scene was really good. Now got the reason why Surya is missing. But doesnt Param and Kuldeep seems to be jealous of Surya??? More Param, specially after that incident... He is feeling like Surya is getting extra attention by Rana...

Adi and Ragini finally did tit-for-tat to Joginder and Gajendra. However I wish that track also have prolonged. What else can be thought of from their end, except Aditya planning to bring Ammaji back to Delhi?? Else Jogi and Gajendra going to shake hand with Rana???? ( My wildest imagination!!!)

Chalo finally Surya in precap!! He looked fresh, specially his dark-circles were not visible... Seems that he got plenty of sleep...😳
But CVs, plz have mercy on us and ek toh JaYa scene dikhado kal...πŸ˜’
survi035 thumbnail
It is quite possible for Jogi and Gajender to shake hands with Rana, I can sorta see this happening. Especially since, Jogi and Gajender are famous for teaming up with the enemy side.