Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, he might voice about this drama again Rana did... But might not openly challenge it... It might be something similar the way he disapproved drama done in the name of pooja... I am still waiting how long he will take to disapprove this 3 marriage, done by torturing and cheating girl...

And he consoling Jhanvi, he might try... But same time I feel, his bramachari tag is going to poke nose again and he will pull himself back...

ohhh you mean when Rana is alone??? then hope Janvi hears it... 😊 but still i would love if he disapproves it in front of all... 😭that would make both Janvi & Ammaji see him in a better light...😊. rest can be handled by Vikram... now if he's coming matlab some role would be given to him too... πŸ˜†

Yes dii... 😊disapproving 3 marriages will take lots of time i guess... for that i feel Surya has to completely come out of his Brahmachari tag to an extent that he wants to establish a husband-wife relationship with Janvi... and he chooses Janvi's freedom more...😊

i do feel he might try... but it would like in the form of punchlines ...πŸ˜† also his ego will come in between... he'll be like i'm trying to console you but you are not ready to listen... go now i won't console you...πŸ˜† but if somewhere he really regrets Rana's decision completely then there are high chances of him trying again if at all Janvi doesn't revert... 😳

i guess somewhere Rana doesn't know that his tests for Janvi are actually bringing Surya-Janvi closer... 😍
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sujji0609

ohhh you mean when Rana is alone??? then hope Janvi hears it... 😊 but still i would love if he disapproves it in front of all... 😭that would make both Janvi & Ammaji see him in a better light...😊. rest can be handled by Vikram... now if he's coming matlab some role would be given to him too... πŸ˜†

Yes dii... 😊disapproving 3 marriages will take lots of time i guess... for that i feel Surya has to completely come out of his Brahmachari tag to an extent that he wants to establish a husband-wife relationship with Janvi... and he chooses Janvi's freedom more...😊

i do feel he might try... but it would like in the form of punchlines ...πŸ˜† also his ego will come in between... he'll be like i'm trying to console you but you are not ready to listen... go now i won't console you...πŸ˜† but if somewhere he really regrets Rana's decision completely then there are high chances of him trying again if at all Janvi doesn't revert... 😳

i guess somewhere Rana doesn't know that his tests for Janvi are actually bringing Surya-Janvi closer... 😍

@ Bold, what great consolation that would be...πŸ˜†
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Bold, what great consolation that would be...πŸ˜†

absolutely...if that happens we all are going to drool again...
awesome description sujji...πŸ˜‰
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
You know Darshu dii & Ramya... i would even love if Surya tells in order to be fair... we should let Ammaji speak her views too... that why she did that... as he may not voice his disapproval against Rana in front of all... but he can choose to say something like this... that would make the villagers also know the truth... so Ammaji does succeed in her mission... also that would give some more time for Vikram to come...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sujju, I really feel its too early for Surya to go against Rana and speaking in front of villagers... He cares for his family reputation a lot... and specially Rana's! So I doubt he will do something like that...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujju, I really feel its too early for Surya to go against Rana and speaking in front of villagers... He cares for his family reputation a lot... and specially Rana's! So I doubt he will do something like that...

yup dii... after seeing today's episode i have doubts Surya will do anything... he just gave a painful expression that's it...😭 it's like the same way when Janvi was tortured and married off he wasn't rejoicing... he gave painful expressions... 😭but he didn't voice out at all...🀒and today also he's doing the same thing...

Gosh Janvi is getting ready to hit Ammaji...😭.. but me still hoping someone catches her hand...πŸ₯Ί and i don't think i need to tell who's that someone... πŸ˜†

Worst now is again half truth is out and ie Mauli was tortured by Sukha... 🀒but again the whole truth ie she's not his wife didn't come out again... 😑 wonder what's going to happen...πŸ˜• will Ammaji really be beaten by Janvi...😭

maybe there would be really a scene where Janvi tries to harm herself for beating Ammaji or if Ammaji escapes from beaten somehow then she might again try to harm herself for even thinking of doing that... and i do hope it's Surya who witnesses it and calms her... 😊

Kaps as usual looked dashing...😍❀️

Vikram-Diya moments were kind of cute 😳and funny...πŸ˜†
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Surya will not do any thing against his father , at least not in front of villagers.

because he never goes again his father. He supported his father in baby killing , women trafficing.

Then marry to Jhanvi , after that allowed /support her marriage to his brothers.

It will take long time for him to go against his father in front of all.

there are many possibilities that jhanvi will her herself and surya will try to stop her.

as she did in case : when she slapped diya in front of Ammaji
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sujji i also liked Vikram and Diya's chemistry.

I wasnt really a fan of Vikram at first, simply because i felt he acted abit to stuck up. But now he seems kinda kool, chilled out and funny. The way he kept teasing the so called pandit was crack up :D

I could see that Diya was about to blow up at him any minute but she managed to resist. We all know they are going to be paired in the end but i still believe that hes linked with Diya's ex-husband. Time will tell, i suppose.

And Surya anit going to do anything. I was hoping if a man hits Ammaji, he would do something but now that its Jhanvi, i doubt hes going to be motivated to stop her. Vikram to the rescue.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Sujji i also liked Vikram and Diya's chemistry.

I wasnt really a fan of Vikram at first, simply because i felt he acted abit to stuck up. But now he seems kinda kool, chilled out and funny. The way he kept teasing the so called pandit was crack up :D

I could see that Diya was about to blow up at him any minute but she managed to resist. We all know they are going to be paired in the end but i still believe that hes linked with Diya's ex-husband. Time will tell, i suppose.

And Surya anit going to do anything. I was hoping if a man hits Ammaji, he would do something but now that its Jhanvi, i doubt hes going to be motivated to stop her. Vikram to the rescue.

wow Sonam 😊your 50 times idea gave me another idea too...πŸ˜† and ie what if Janvi takes the rope to beat Ammaji but instead beats herself once... i'm sure Surya would not able to see that and he would run to stop Janvi... 😊

hehe agree about Diya... πŸ˜†firstly she's frustrated that she cannot talk... πŸ˜†other thing she's frustrated that Vikram keeps touching her...😳 i couldn't help noticing the way Diya tried to set her turban right... πŸ˜†she was scared as she was every minute giving away her real identity ie she's really a girl...😊
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeahh, Diya was almost snapped by Vikram. But my god! he was sooo funny today. "arey yaar!!! lololol :D :D :D

Ooo nice one! if only we were the cvs.
Surya would surely have something to say to this sorta act. And omg think about the after affects. Like Jhanvi would have to go to his room and sleep there...she would be in his face and he will feel guilty everytime he saw her wounds...**imagination goes wild**

but its not gna happen :-(