Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys did you notice that Ammaji ans jhanvi had an eye contact , like they were saying something.

why was Ammaji smiling?

Did you notice that surya felt bad when Rana say that his honhar son caught Ammaji.

and jhanvi was watching him.

why 100 hunters.

Only after 2 or 3 hunter Vikram will come.

Jhanvi should say - hunter till Vikram comes πŸ˜†
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yep, as predicted Vikram will save the day ONCE AGAIN ..

and YES i noticed that aswell. he immediately looked at Jhanvi when Rana said that it was Surya who caught Ammaji ... it lasted for a second but was definitely something to note.

He was also very uncomfortable when Rana announced Jhanvi to be a member of the panel.

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Darshana: "I really dont like Ammaji treating Surya as kid all the time...πŸ˜‰
kya karu?? personal issue hain...he he he he"

yup even Sonam & Darshu dii...😊. even i liked the fact that Surya asked them to lower the guns...πŸ˜ƒ also did you see the way Surya was calm...😳 when normally he gets so angry when Ammaji calls him a kid... πŸ˜† yesterday he was calmly telling... it's like he has gotten used to it... πŸ˜†again like always i feel Ammaji although calls Surya a kid... but she talks to him lovingly like she talks to her grandsons... 😊 also strange thing is Ammaji actually agreed to go wth Surya... 😲why didn't she try to defend herself... ??πŸ˜•she'll willing to face the villagers... 😲 is it a part of her plan only to win villager's attention??? 😊

Darshana: ME 2! i mean, Surya doesnt look like a kid from any angle LOL!! πŸ˜† "hes a grown man for goodness sake. ! But i also agree with Sujata, she does tease him in a grandson type of way. Personally, i see Ammaji doing what she is good at... she has identified Surya to be a real stubborn, strong and egoistic type of man...hence why shes always attacking these features, which we all know are most important to him. She calls him a child to make him angry! And since shes aware of his oath,... she sees no reason to NOT piss him off lol

Sujata:
:-) :-) yay!
Thats a good point and yesss he was calm (surprisingly), usually in the past he started shaking in anger when Ammaji started teasing him. But he was sooo calm, patient and like sooo expressionless. Maybe hes thinking "Offcourse i can't be rude or allow these men to point their guns at my GRANDMOTHER IN LAW" heheheh

Sujata in order to answer ur last two question i will go back to the theme of heroism, which lately has been a key factor in Ammaji's character. Shes trying to portray herself in that heroic light while at the same time suffer for all the wrong shes done. Hence why she did not use the help she could have gotten from Vikram nor did she try and defend herself from Surya.

and this is my personal thought but i think Surya will kind of be relieved when Vikram will come and take Ammaji. I mean, i don' t think he will be comfortable seeing a woman-- double his age to be hit soo many times. However he will be angry when Vikram will attack Rana with his harsh words.
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya Ammaji attack on surya on her style.

She knows he will not attacj her.

If surya had any knowledge that a women can be strong like Ammaji , he had nevr took an oath πŸ˜ƒ

Also in yesterday ;s epi Ammaji called surya "beta"

Ammaji make fun of everybody in her own style.
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Today there was nothing in the episode... and we already knew what was going to happen in yesterday's precap...

I do hope Surya does something... poor Janvi she was choked up and declaring that Ammaji will be shot for this punishment... what's worst is the truth didn't come out at all... and why didn't they give a chance to Ammaji to speak her views... the way Surya looked at Janvi in the precap... he was shocked at Janvi's declaration... Vikram is also coming so there are high chances he would save ... also one man whom Ammaji saved from Vikram during Tanisha's harassment was also there... and they were focussing on him too... so if he has really changed then he would also want to save Ammaji...

sujji..i think jhanvi said to beat ammaji for 100 times...ishe dint say to shot her...(i think)
yes i do agree that they hv focused more on that guy who was saved by ammaji...at that tanisha's incident
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

sujji..i think jhanvi said to beat ammaji for 100 times...ishe dint say to shot her...(i think)
yes i do agree that they hv focused more on that guy who was saved by ammaji...at that tanisha's incident

ohh is it... thanks for telling dear... i'll change it...😊 i felt she said 100 goli maare jayenge... πŸ˜• so i thought it's 100 bullets...🀒 maybe i didn't hear that properly... 😊 or she meant sau koti??? πŸ˜•i think you are right after all Rana would want Ammaji to be alive so he can take revenge from time to time...😑 i hope Surya goes against this... 😭i would love it...😊. and then Vikram can handle it...πŸ˜† but atleast something to make Janvi see Surya in a better light again... and Ammaji too... πŸ˜ƒ also focus is more on Surya's expressions too in the precap...πŸ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Darshana: "I really dont like Ammaji treating Surya as kid all the time...πŸ˜‰
kya karu?? personal issue hain...he he he he"

yup even Sonam & Darshu dii...😊. even i liked the fact that Surya asked them to lower the guns...πŸ˜ƒ also did you see the way Surya was calm...😳 when normally he gets so angry when Ammaji calls him a kid... πŸ˜† yesterday he was calmly telling... it's like he has gotten used to it... πŸ˜†again like always i feel Ammaji although calls Surya a kid... but she talks to him lovingly like she talks to her grandsons... 😊 also strange thing is Ammaji actually agreed to go wth Surya... 😲why didn't she try to defend herself... ??πŸ˜•she'll willing to face the villagers... 😲 is it a part of her plan only to win villager's attention??? 😊

Darshana: ME 2! i mean, Surya doesnt look like a kid from any angle LOL!! πŸ˜† "hes a grown man for goodness sake. ! But i also agree with Sujata, she does tease him in a grandson type of way. Personally, i see Ammaji doing what she is good at... she has identified Surya to be a real stubborn, strong and egoistic type of man...hence why shes always attacking these features, which we all know are most important to him. She calls him a child to make him angry! And since shes aware of his oath,... she sees no reason to NOT piss him off lol

Sujata:
:-) :-) yay!
Thats a good point and yesss he was calm (surprisingly), usually in the past he started shaking in anger when Ammaji started teasing him. But he was sooo calm, patient and like sooo expressionless. Maybe hes thinking "Offcourse i can't be rude or allow these men to point their guns at my GRANDMOTHER IN LAW" heheheh

Sujata in order to answer ur last two question i will go back to the theme of heroism, which lately has been a key factor in Ammaji's character. Shes trying to portray herself in that heroic light while at the same time suffer for all the wrong shes done. Hence why she did not use the help she could have gotten from Vikram nor did she try and defend herself from Surya.

and this is my personal thought but i think Surya will kind of be relieved when Vikram will come and take Ammaji. I mean, i don' t think he will be comfortable seeing a woman-- double his age to be hit soo many times. However he will be angry when Vikram will attack Rana with his harsh words.
you know Sonam i would love if first Surya against this ... he can always say it's not right to treat a woman like that... something to make Janvi see Surya again in a better light then Vikram can handle the rest... also i feel one man who was saved by Ammaji during Tanisha's harassment will also do something...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
21 Dec

Today's episode was really filler... I agree with sujju, most of episode was focusing on everyone's entry... First Surya, then Ammaji, then Rana and then Jhanvi...And yes today was goggle day in Laado... everyone was wearing it...πŸ˜†

Kapil was looking nice with jacket, but white shirt he wore is not same one for which we complain... But specs and jackets looks good on him...

Coming back to episode, Rana cleverly include Jhanvi as fifth judge. But when he said Surya caught Ammaji, I felt Jhanvi was questioning like why you did this and he was unable to answer what she was trying to ask...😳 But he looked more uncomfortable when Rana declared Jhanvi as judge. As if he realize that she will be greatest dilemma...

About Vikram, I am not sure how he is going to help Ammaji. How he can go against Panchayat and save Ammaji. That would be something impossible to do. Coz in villages people believes more in Panchayat compared to Police even...

About precap, Jhanvi's words were almost choked when she declared punishment for Ammaji. Surya also felt bad about her. I feel there will be one emotional sequence between Surya and Jhanvi. Where he might try to console her, where as she will be disturbed...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

21 Dec

Today's episode was really filler... I agree with sujju, most of episode was focusing on everyone's entry... First Surya, then Ammaji, then Rana and then Jhanvi...And yes today was goggle day in Laado... everyone was wearing it...πŸ˜†

Kapil was looking nice with jacket, but white shirt he wore is not same one for which we complain... But specs and jackets looks good on him...

Coming back to episode, Rana cleverly include Jhanvi as fifth judge. But when he said Surya caught Ammaji, I felt Jhanvi was questioning like why you did this and he was unable to answer what she was trying to ask...😳 But he looked more uncomfortable when Rana declared Jhanvi as judge. As if he realize that she will be greatest dilemma...

About Vikram, I am not sure how he is going to help Ammaji. How he can go against Panchayat and save Ammaji. That would be something impossible to do. Coz in villages people believes more in Panchayat compared to Police even...

About precap, Jhanvi's words were almost choked when she declared punishment for Ammaji. Surya also felt bad about her. I feel there will be one emotional sequence between Surya and Jhanvi. Where he might try to console her, where as she will be disturbed...

@ bold wow would love it Darshu dii... and i would love if Janvi gets angry over Surya for sometime... πŸ˜† that would leave him in confused state and how to make amends... 😍so we'll get one more Surya-Janvi moment...πŸ˜‰ like the way he left Janvi in confused state last night... 😳

Yes dii he looked at Janvi specifically when Rana said Surya caught Ammaji doing it...😊 he couldn't meet her eyes and turned his glance quickly... 😊 i love the way in the precap Surya looked at Rana... it cleared hinted he disapproved...πŸ˜›. but would love if he voices that...😭 also loved the painful look he gave to Janvi... 😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sujju, he might voice about this drama again Rana did... But might not openly challenge it... It might be something similar the way he disapproved drama done in the name of pooja... I am still waiting how long he will take to disapprove this 3 marriage, done by torturing and cheating girl...

And he consoling Jhanvi, he might try... But same time I feel, his bramachari tag is going to poke nose again and he will pull himself back...