Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Jhanvi's speach was great (I knew, she would say something to him) πŸ˜† Somehow she has mostly the last word - she makes Surya speechless 🀣 Firstly in the mandir and now too πŸ˜†

Aww and it was cute, how Karan spoke to the baby 😍
Hell knows, what Rana is planning πŸ˜’ I have a guess, what might happen later on (and how Surya-Jhaniv might end up). Hm, but let's wait.πŸ˜•
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I missed one thing in the last post... i also loved the way Dharamveer was hugged by his wife... it was an emotional cum sweet moment... 😍
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Jhanvi's speach was great (I knew, she would say something to him) πŸ˜† Somehow she has mostly the last word - she makes Surya speechless 🀣 Firstly in the mandir and now too πŸ˜†

Hell knows, what Rana is planning πŸ˜’ I have a guess, what might happen later on (and how Surya-Jhaniv might end up). Hm, but let's wait.πŸ˜•

@ bold so true... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so what's your prediction??? πŸ˜‰
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bold, tabhi toh bola both are practicing for perfect future...πŸ˜†

Nori, whether Karan is soft spoken guy?? Coz as per description I read on IF for Tanisha, she was shown as Aditya's love interest... And Santosh his mother is eldest DIL of Ammaji? I mean wife of same son who throw her out of house??
Hesperus thumbnail
Sujju, I think you mean Avtar? πŸ˜†

My prediction - well, I guess they (Rana and co.) want revange for the humiliation. One way would be by killing the baby, another by getting Jhanvi as ther bahu? Then my prediction would be, that if they try to kill the baby (and Ammaji can't do anything) Rana could come up with the condition, that the baby can live if he gets Jhanvi for Surya.

It would be somehow a revange (they would have something against Ammaji) and Surya might accept this as he wants revange from Jhanvi as well - why not by marrying her but not giving her the rights of his wife?

And if this is not the case - I feel like writing that myself πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujju, I think you mean Avtar? πŸ˜†

My prediction - well, I guess they (Rana and co.) want revange for the humiliation. One way would be by killing the baby, another by getting Jhanvi as ther bahu? Then my prediction would be, that if they try to kill the baby (and Ammaji can't do anything) Rana could come up with the condition, that the baby can live if he gets Jhanvi for Surya.

It would be somehow a revange (they would have something against Ammaji) and Surya might accept this as he wants revange from Jhanvi as well - why not by marrying her but not giving her the rights of his wife?

And if this is not the case - I feel like writing that myself πŸ˜†

ohh he's Avtar... sorry i thought he's Dharamveer... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm still trying to figure out the characters...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@ 1st bold this can happen... πŸ˜‰ matlab they will marry as opponents only😳

@ 2nd bold... why don't you become the cv then??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Bold, tabhi toh bola both are practicing for perfect future...πŸ˜†

Nori, whether Karan is soft spoken guy?? Coz as per description I read on IF for Tanisha, she was shown as Aditya's love interest... And Santosh his mother is eldest DIL of Ammaji? I mean wife of same son who throw her out of house??

Yes, Darshu, Karan is a very soft guy 😳

Ammji has 3 grandsons - Aditiya, Karan and Rajveer (stupid cow). Karan's mother is the wife of the son who throw Ammaji out of the house (Joginder) - but Joginder never accepted Santosh as his wife, always humiliating her etc... but Karan isn't Joignders blood, therefore he never gave him the love of a father - but let him do the dirty job of the family
Aditiya was in love with Tanisha and they were even near marriage, but Ammaji didn't want Tanisha as her bahu (too modern for her liking) so she insulted and humiliated her family on the wedding day this much that Tanisha left the marriage mid way. Adi was blind due this time and didn't see Ammaji's faults.
Later on (when Karan found out, that he isn't Ammaji's real grandson and left home) Tanisha helped him - and the love started.

In short: of all of Ammaji's grandson's Karan is the best - always supporting his sisters (even going against the family for them) and loving his mother to no end 😊
Hesperus thumbnail
Nah, I meant wirting like a FF πŸ˜† I just love writing and the plot bunnies are there πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Nah, I meant wirting like a FF πŸ˜† I just love writing and the plot bunnies are there πŸ˜†

Wow that's great...πŸ˜› would love to read your penned thoughts...πŸ˜ƒ 😍
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh thanks for description... I thought Tanisha married to Karan to seek revenge from Aditya...Kya karu?? I always think in typical serial way...πŸ˜†

About Surya-Janvi marriage, I dont see it happening so quickly... Lots of revenge-revenge game would be there which will turn to marriage saga between them... Jhanvi ka toh I understood, I dont know what they are planning for other ladies from their family... Its seems to be like war between all ladies of Ammaji's family and Rana for their self respect...