Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
19 Dec

Today's episode was good... Scene between Surya and Jhanvi, was good. But Surya suddenly changed tone... and Jhanvi was so confused! But why she slept on floor? She could have slept on Bed if that was empty... why Surya gone and slept on that short couch?? He could have slept on bed... after all it was his only...πŸ˜† And why Jhanvi didnt went back to her room?? She went back when she was with Param, why she is treating Surya so differently??

I am feeling more amazed why everyone is waiting Surya to break his bramachari tag. Jhanvi's stay in his room, seems to be has become more hot topic in their house. Starting from servant to Rana, everyone is interested in same...🀣

But why Rana treats Surya so specially. Any main responsibility he hands over to Surya alone and not kuldeep who is elder son... Now Surya has interpretation that Ammaji was helping lady to run away from her husband and thus challenging his father. He will do anything to stop it...

About precap, I feel that lady is going to speak out truth and Ammaji will be bailed out...

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Darshana :-)

I think she did that in order to get Surya's sympathy. Its hard to explain but yeahh thats why she did that..(P.s we would not have got the scene where Surya lifts Jhanvi and takes her to the bed if Jhanvi had already slept on the bed beforehand :D :D )

And definitely, everyone is interested in Surya and Jhanvi's relationship. But i suppose its normal, i mean a guy who calls him self a bramachari and than has to keep a woman in his room...thats gta be a headline news.

Ur last bit was exactly what my mother said, why is Surya given all the responsibilities. Shouldn't Kuldeep be in charge (since hes the eldest of the three).

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today's epi. was ok . always i like surya's entry with background music releteted to surya. but today there is no music.
darshana23 thumbnail
20th Dec

Today's episode was ok. Most of the epi was focused on chess between Ammaji and Rana's clan. But I dont understand why Rana's men were so frightened, when they knew gun Ammaji is holding can hardly fire two bullets at time and she will helpless after that. Obviously changing bullet will take some time.. In that time they can easily fight with her with revolver loaded with 6-7 bullets at a time!

Some time I don't like attitude of Ammaji. She is doing for good reason. But her attitude that Veerpur is mine, I was ruling it before and hence everything should work out as I want. I feel more arrogance in her attitude rather having sympathy towards torture women of Veerpur are going through. I appreciate Jhanvi's stand more compared to Ammaji.

Now Ammaji's family has sent Diya to explain situation to Vikram. What he is going to understand? She is supposed to be boy who is not able to speak. So whether Diya's truth is going to be revealed on Vikram.

I know though Rana is cunning. His mind is really great piece. He simply made stood Jhanvi in bitter situation where whatever decision she takes is going to impact her either way. The best way to escape for Jhanvi would be if at all Surya is part of panchayat and gives decision in favor of Ammaji. Follows his footsteps and give reason she doesnt wish to go against her husband wish. But I doubt that will happen...

I am not sure how Vikram is really going to help in this situation...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

20th Dec

Today's episode was ok. Most of the epi was focused on chess between Ammaji and Rana's clan. But I dont understand why Rana's men were so frightened, when they knew gun Ammaji is holding can hardly fire two bullets at time and she will helpless after that. Obviously changing bullet will take some time.. In that time they can easily fight with her with revolver loaded with 6-7 bullets at a time!

Some time I don't like attitude of Ammaji. She is doing for good reason. But her attitude that Veerpur is mine, I was ruling it before and hence everything should work out as I want. I feel more arrogance in her attitude rather having sympathy towards torture women of Veerpur are going through. I appreciate Jhanvi's stand more compared to Ammaji.

Now Ammaji's family has sent Diya to explain situation to Vikram. What he is going to understand? She is supposed to be boy who is not able to speak. So whether Diya's truth is going to be revealed on Vikram.

I know though Rana is cunning. His mind is really great piece. He simply made stood Jhanvi in bitter situation where whatever decision she takes is going to impact her either way. The best way to escape for Jhanvi would be if at all Surya is part of panchayat and gives decision in favor of Ammaji. Follows his footsteps and give reason she doesnt wish to go against her husband wish. But I doubt that will happen...

I am not sure how Vikram is really going to help in this situation...

@ bold... this is exactly what i felt dii... Janvi can only escape if Surya goes in favour of Ammaji... and i don't know i do feel there are chances of that... also like you even am wondering what can Vikram do... if by any chance Ammaji loses and she has to leave Veerpur then maybe Vikram might help her to stay back... or else i don't think he'll be able to do anything...

πŸ˜† same here i had the same thought again how's Diya going to explain to Vikram... that day she had tough time explaining to Heera... 😊

Btwn Kaps is looking awesome in the precap... 😍
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
@ sujju, that jacket looks good on him...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Darshana thankyou so much for pointing that fact out...
Diya sent to Vikram LOL!! it made me laugh reading your post! soo trueee

and yes, Ammaji definitely speaks with attitude... sometimes the old Ammaji is soo visible in her...i suppose she didnt even get Vikram because she wants to be heroic in front of the villagers. Hes probably going to save her anyway, if Rana tries to torture her.

well hopefully, he will...thats if Diya can manage to explain what has happened to Ammaji.

And yess, the only person who was fearless of Ammaji was Surya

I also like how Surya told the others to lower their guns when he saw Ammaji sitting ..it was just a minor thing but i still noted and admired him for it ;-)
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Survi, great observation!!!

I really dont like Ammaji treating Surya as kid all the time...πŸ˜‰
kya karu?? personal issue hain...he he he he
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Survi, great observation!!!

I really dont like Ammaji treating Surya as kid all the time...πŸ˜‰
kya karu?? personal issue hain...he he he he

yup even Sonam & Darshu dii...😊. even i liked the fact that Surya asked them to lower the guns...πŸ˜ƒ also did you see the way Surya was calm...😳 when normally he gets so angry when Ammaji calls him a kid... πŸ˜† yesterday he was calmly telling... it's like he has gotten used to it... πŸ˜†again like always i feel Ammaji although calls Surya a kid... but she talks to him lovingly like she talks to her grandsons... 😊 also strange thing is Ammaji actually agreed to go wth Surya... 😲why didn't she try to defend herself... ??πŸ˜•she'll willing to face the villagers... 😲 is it a part of her plan only to win villager's attention??? 😊

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Today there was nothing in the episode... and we already knew what was going to happen in yesterday's precap...

I do hope Surya does something... poor Janvi she was choked up and declaring that Ammaji will be shot for this punishment... what's worst is the truth didn't come out at all... and why didn't they give a chance to Ammaji to speak her views... the way Surya looked at Janvi in the precap... he was shocked at Janvi's declaration... Vikram is also coming so there are high chances he would save ... also one man whom Ammaji saved from Vikram during Tanisha's harassment was also there... and they were focussing on him too... so if he has really changed then he would also want to save Ammaji...