Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Perhaps he doesnt know the full story of the lady whose trying to run away. That can be a possibility. And to top it off Rana also covers alot of bad stuff up and only shows Surya the things he wants to show to keep him on his side. Like in the ladies case, Rana might talk abt how the lady is being influenced by Ammaji to leave her current partner to run away with someone else...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Perhaps he doesnt know the full story of the lady whose trying to run away. That can be a possibility. And to top it off Rana also covers alot of bad stuff up and only shows Surya the things he wants to show to keep him on his side. Like in the ladies case, Rana might talk abt how the lady is being influenced by Ammaji to leave her current partner to run away with someone else...

@ bold hmmm Sonam you could be right there...👍🏼 ⭐️ and when i take that fact into consideration to Surya's character everything clicks... 😃 coz everywhere Rana has made Surya see only that which he chooses Surya to see ... to know... 😊 maybe that's why Surya character has wavering views when it comes to woman... 😊

when Surya thinks on his own... sees on his own... judges on his own.. he is respectful to women and also supportive... but when he sees everything from his father's eyes... he's blinded ...😊 i wonder when will that day come when he comes out of his father's shadow completely... but then in the case of the 2 men and 1 woman... there i guess his brahmachari tag created a hurdle...as his views were like he was asking those men to become brahmachari as well 😆

Also what do you think ... do you think there is some story behind Surya choosing to become a brahmachari??? or there is nothing??? 🤔
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
surya respect mothers and a women who is close to him.

He is very possessive about his loved ones.

He blindly support his father.

But now Jhanvi is also a family member , so he is in her support too.

It is true he do whatever his father told him.

e.g. marriage , try to kill a baby girl , silently supporting RAna's keep.

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey friends... is there a possibility of Surya himself playing a game with Rana... because he finds it wrong of not allowing Mauli reunite with her husband... i mean in front of Rana he behaves he's angry and sends the men... and then poses as an anonymous caller and informs Vikram of the danger Ammaji is in... and Vikram manages to save Ammaji but also reunite Mauli with her husband...

I know it's too far fetched... but seeing the way sometimes Surya is unpredictable and also the way he follows the morals... it may happen he forgets his enemity with Ammaji for the timebeing and supports a good cause... like the way he saved Janvi from Param...
survi035 thumbnail
First of all Sujji, thats exactly what i was trying to say. Surya's character is influenced by Rana. Rana manipulates Surya and only exposes him to detail to keep him in his hands. Loved the way u explained and linked those points to the coming episode**round of applause**

what do you think ... do you think there is some story behind Surya choosing to become a brahmachari??? or there is nothing??? 🤔

I keep reading about some viewers thinking there must be a story behind why Surya is a bramachari, some even pointing out the idea of Surya being heartbroken in the past. And although the CVs can easily integrate this type of story to explain his character, i doubt this is the case. Although i know its usually through experience that one would take such a strong stand on something. But still..hmm i dnt know, maybe in delhi university there was a "girlfriend betrayal incident" but personally, i do not think there has been a girl in Surya's life :/

And in terms of ur final post. I think it is possible that (1) Surya lets the woman go (thats if he gets to know the truth.
Or maybe Jhanvi may intervene when the woman is bought to the haveli to announce her fate. (3) Lastly, as u said, another possibility is that Vikram may intervene.

I don't even know why Ammaji is trying to be so heroic. She could have easily called up Vikram and gotten him to get that lady out and reunite her with her family. Vikram could have done all this, in the open without fear.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Survi, I am also surprised on same fact, why Vikram is not involved here. If it was something legal matter. He would have helped Ammaji for sure...
survi035 thumbnail
Exactly, that lady is NOT that man's wife so the case was simple.
The woman has every right to be with her HUSBAND.

Vikram and the law, will be on Ammaji's side.
All this nonsense of trying to get the lady out during the night/sneaking around...is pointless when one thinks about how Vikram could have easily done all this. But then again maybe it was the case of not upsetting the villagers and trying to not cause a stir. Like when Tanisha was harrassed, Ammaji told Vikram to let those men go.

I think, either way...if Surya is able to hunt Ammaji and the woman down. Vikram will have get involved, maybe santosh will give him a call.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also feel Vikram might come there to help... If that happens, its going turn out worst between Vikram and Surya! Surya will be maha upset with Ammaji and eventually Jhanvi...
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
either jhanvi will interfere to save Ammaji or Vikram will come to save Ammaji.

Param is bad he was looking in to his brother room.

what happened if they were sleeping together.

Rana was also trying to see inside the room.

every body is same.
why they donot look into kuldeep room

they will find something interesting sure 🤣
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today.s episode was good. asusual i like jaya's scene.