aha...now we are talking on the revenge game...hmmm

yeah sujju, that rolling file also caught my eye...something suspicious
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: usmrasul

aha...now we are talking on the revenge game...hmmm

yeah sujju, that rolling file also caught my eye...something suspicious

but then come to think of it Usma... the article said Surya will turn positive and Janvi will be playing tricks and Surya-Janvi will keep coming closer... matlab there are high chances that Surya won't play a game... and Janvi will play games with everyone except Surya... and i have a feeling Surya is writing his feelings in the diary... which would be read by Janvi someday...

Also i feel Rana is asking Janvi to stay with Surya because he knows Surya is in love... and he feels Janvi is playing game as last night Bulbul told something like that to him... so according to Rana he'll feel Surya would want to establish relationship now and when he sees Janvi not agreeing Surya would come out of the love illusion which he's feeling now and would turn even more bitter towards her but little does Rana know that Janvi really loves him and Surya knows it...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thinking about the longer term Sujju...they surely cannot extend this lovey dovey track for long...technically, once Surya is completely reformed and there is real love between Jaya, it will be too hard for others to create trouble

On the contrary, lets say : Rana and Surya plotted something together to know what Jhanvi is really up to, Surya keeping his side of progress on diary...meanwhile Jhanvi keeps on playing too...unknow to both, they are drawn to each other but when perhaps Jhanvi starts trusting him absolutely and is about to complete her revenge on others, Rana strikes that it was all a plan...surya though unable to reject his fathers work, would later try to pacify Jhanvi but too bad, she would find the diary and kow what Surya was up to from begining, dejected, she will finally leave ...Surya then will be overridden by guilt and will try to bring his own house down...somthing like that

am sorry but i really want a revenge track more :P
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel somewhere there might be misunderstanding between Surya and Jhanvi... Till the time, they both accept their feelings truly with each other, there is chances for misunderstanding between them. Rana still can make Surya believe that Jhanvi is playing game with them and that time Surya will be into his hate mode again, despite of the fact that he loves her...

And may be something drastic, making him to accept how much he tried to hate her, but the fact that he loves her unconditionally...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

thinking about the longer term Sujju...they surely cannot extend this lovey dovey track for long...technically, once Surya is completely reformed and there is real love between Jaya, it will be too hard for others to create trouble

On the contrary, lets say : Rana and Surya plotted something together to know what Jhanvi is really up to, Surya keeping his side of progress on diary...meanwhile Jhanvi keeps on playing too...unknow to both, they are drawn to each other but when perhaps Jhanvi starts trusting him absolutely and is about to complete her revenge on others, Rana strikes that it was all a plan...surya though unable to reject his fathers work, would later try to pacify Jhanvi but too bad, she would find the diary and kow what Surya was up to from begining, dejected, she will finally leave ...Surya then will be overridden by guilt and will try to bring his own house down...somthing like that

am sorry but i really want a revenge track more :P

😆 i agree... revenge track is good... 😳but you know i would love that provided Surya-Janvi are not affected by it...😉
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is no doubt that Jhanvi has started falling for Surya...shes trying run away from her feelings but sooner or later they will catch up with her. Her games are only temporary.

Surya is also falling for Jhanvi. He is trying to stop his growing attachment with Jhanvi but he usually (nowadays) always forget to keep his distance. I love how the CV's put together scenes of Jhanvi and Surya's first night. They are getting to know eachother. It was very light and sweet.

I finally saw the real-bubble-happy Jhanvi after soo many months.
And Surya...hmm could not even recognise him. Hes quite chilled out, i think thats how he really is... the other (angry, silent and serious) surya is what he forces himself to be. But being soo educated, im surprised as to why he supports the killing of baby girls at birth hmmm..

Sujji do not worry, Jhanvi's mission to make changes and Surya's attempt at keeping his distance will all end up pushing them together more and more. Their first night is killed though, Surya will go off and try and stop Ammaji for Rana... ARGhhh

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Actually Surya's character is at times bit unpredictable... i mean you support when one is talking about a mother... she's a woman... you show you care now that Janvi is your wife who is again a woman... the way he told Rana about respecting women and they are not dolls to be used... that was meant for all women... but again in the precap you are getting back to square one... there you are forgetting that she's also a woman... . i guess his blind love for his father is the biggest hurdle out there...that he fails to see then what's right and wrong... i wonder how he would come out of that...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From episode I felt its changing... but from precap its big no... Story has came to the point, where it started... Only change at this point is, Surya and Jhanvi has some soft corners for each other, which they are trying to overshadow forcefully...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

From episode I felt its changing... but from precap its big no... Story has came to the point, where it started... Only change at this point is, Surya and Jhanvi has some soft corners for each other, which they are trying to overshadow forcefully...

yes diii exactly... seeing the way Surya was talking to Janvi it looked like he had changed completely... well it's good that they decided to show some suppressing of feelings from him too... but the problem is sometimes cvs are getting confused in showing Surya's views when it comes to women...

When he took baby Durga.. that time he forgot Tanisha was a mother...
When his mother was insulted... he took a stand for her...
Again in the case of a woman and her 2 lovers...Surya was merciless to that woman's feelings...
In the case of father-son... he supported the mother...
Surya saving Janvi time... he not only felt Janvi was insulted but he voiced his views that all women should be respected...
Now in the precap he's again being merciless...

It's bit confusing...

Only thing i can make out here is his blind love for his father... and the fact he's blinded when he's angry... he really forgets his morals completely...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
high time CVs get a clue where the character Surya is heading...if it is heading anywhere