Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awww Sonam... i was like thud thud...πŸ€ͺ. and did you see his smile...☺️. gosh i was lost completely...πŸ€ͺ you know something what i thought and posted in another thread also happened and ie Surya catching Janvi's hand and takes her away...😍 although i later felt he might let go feeling awkward... but he didn't...❀️. awww☺️

:D :D :D a thousand smiles on our faces today. YEahhh thats a good point. From what we all have seen of Surya's character, it would be expected that he would let her hand go after a few moments..but ur right HE DID NOT! ! ! !

LOve how Surya's character is soo unpredictable and always keeps us to the edge of our seats.
Im in lala land today.

Let the 5 days begin: SURYA AND JHANVI <3 <3

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
13 Dec

Absolutely outstanding episode!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Now I know why everyone is jumping around, every scene was so superb!

Frankly speaking first part is kind of heart wrenching... Really it was impossible to bear... So much torture Jhanvi has gone through... That one slap is not enough for that...😑

But what an entry!! 😍 On top that, Surya just didnt care what Param thinks about... He simply walks out holding Jhanvi's hand...😳 That BG music was awesome and had fabulous impact...❀️

Now I am not complaining, why Surya came riding such small bike...πŸ˜† "Chota hain, behetar hain"...πŸ˜‰ A scene where Jhanvi puts accidently hand on his shoulder and then leans on back...😍
He was too uneasy there, as he is not completely out of his bramachari mode yet...πŸ˜› But still he understood and continue to be like that...πŸ˜ƒ

About last scene, Rana got superb answers...He deserves that. But one thing broke my heart, why Surya accepted she is Param's wife too...πŸ₯Ί Come on, accept that she is ur wife only and u will not allow her to go with anyone else...πŸ˜› But first time ever, at least he spoke that she should get respected. And being husband no one gets rights to force himself on her...πŸ‘πŸΌ I am more in love with last dialouge...❀️ where he said if anyone else would have been at Param's place he would have killed that man...😍 That depicts he has started getting possessive about Jhanvi...😳 But I am sure there is lot to come before he realizes that its Love...❀️

About precap, I feel Param's 5 days are over and he is back to home in the morning...πŸ˜† and looking at Rana I think he is also going to slap Param...

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did not want to be annoying and make another topic soo thought to share on here.

A few other things i noticed.

1) Jhanvi enters Surya's room before Heera tells her to come in. Someones anxious to see Surya lol

2) Surya is in lala land after seeing Jhanvi. he actually took a few moments to look at what she wore (wow). So i guess Heera's suggestion of dressing up actually helped!

3) Heera is absolutely amazed to see Surya "SURYA" ...looking at a women this way...

4) HEERA BAHI, aap jitni bhi marzi Surya ki arti karlo...HUMARI NAZAR SE VOH KAHE NAHI JASAKTE!!! nazar to lage gi!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

13th and14th episode swas realy so disturbing but today's episod wow i can't explain it. all scenes [ ammaji ke scene ko chodakar ] was too... good specialy jaya's scene .
darshana23 thumbnail
15th December

Today's episode was one of the mind blowing episode again...The way Surya gave lecture about right and wrong to Param, I am sure he is going to realize his mistake of making Jhanvi married with 3 of them... And he will surely take steps to correct his mistake...

But I was correct! Jhanvi was playing game with Surya. During this game, she is also falling for him. But she telling Surya that she considers him as only husband was part of her trick. But it had worked on Surya, anyways! And she is also getting trapped in her own game...

I mean if you look at her behavior towards Param and Surya, she was scared to go in Param's room. But Surya's room she comfortable walked-in and not scared about fact Surya is her husband and he can also try to establish physical relation with her. But she is not scared of him and allows him touch herself even...😳

I didnt understand what Rana is trying to do? I mean I thought he will not allow Jhanvi to go in Surya's room and will declare it as punishment that she has to stay with Param for more 5 days... But he is actually trying to bring Surya close to Jhanvi. When he knows that Surya has started loving her... I feel he knows probably that Jhanvi also loves him thats why sending her purposefully to make her more weak...

About JaYa scene, it supposed to be their first night! And both are confused...πŸ˜† I dont think they are going to beyond thanks or Sorry! First time ever i noticed couch in Surya's room and I feel he is going to sleep over there where as Jhanvi will be on bed...

I am sure for next 5 days, Param is going to be maha jealous as he will see Jhanvi giving more attention to Surya which he didnt got for his 5 days... Even if he sees, Jhanvi staying in Surya's room for whole night he will be ready to fire...

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Surya writing in a diary something we do not know...many days ago Rana telling to surya what has he thought about his 'special duty' which Surya vehemently objected that he doesnt want to do anything that concerns woman...Surya holding gun to the pandit for making three marriages rituals and then being confused about whether he should marry but still agrrying...Surya and Rana both feeling after wedding that Jhanvi is faking her emotions as a right Bahu and thinking that they brought a nagin...Rana despite his keeps warning so happily letting Jhanvi to be with Surya...i dont know maybe its a game on Surya and Ranas side too...its just Jhanvis game we can see, thier game we might not be seeing...maybe just as Jhanvi, surya is trapping his own self too...am confused but i still feel there a bigger game going on...specially after darshudi said in a post that the longer the leads take to be in love, the higher trp the show generates...so why such fast lovey track i wonder...maybe its a game, the lovey track is still to happen...
darshana23 thumbnail
yes Sumi, that diary part has raised speculation! What if both are playing game with each other but falls in trap... It is also possible...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree Darshu dii... Janvi is trapped in her own game...😊 vaise one thing did you all notice the way Surya got shocked after hearing Param tell how much he suffered... and he was thinking of committing suicide... he rolled the file in anger... 😲although somewhere he understood her feelings and shouted back at Param only... 😊 for a minute i felt he would also play the game but would love her as well... as he would be feeling guilty too...😊

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Now here is great problem comes, she is blind by her revenge and he is blind by his bramachari tag, even if both of them has started loving each other, they will try to suppress their feeling for their other goal...we all are aware, that not going to happen...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Now here is great problem comes, she is blind by her revenge and he is blind by his bramachari tag, even if both of them has started loving each other, they will try to suppress their feeling for their other goal...we all are aware, that not going to happen...

πŸ˜† agree but there are high chances in this circle of revenge & brahmachari status... but they would keep feeling guilty and would be confused how to achieve their goals without hurting each other...😍.πŸ˜†

Also i feel Janvi knows well that Surya has started loving her...😊. but for Surya although he knows Janvi considers him as her husband... and that sequence of him saving Janvi... he would feel she needed his companionship more so she behaved that way... 😊but he might have doubts about Janvi falling for him... if by any chance Rana creates a doubt in his mind...πŸ˜•. hi wonder if that happens what does Surya chooses to believe Rana or Janvi...πŸ€” and if he chooses to believe Janvi will she betray him then forcibly...πŸ€” and if it happens what's Surya's reaction...πŸ€” does he feel that all women are evil again or he feels he deserved it for hurting Janvi before... πŸ€”and believes that he needs to win her love... so he goes to get her back...πŸ€”