Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
his bike smaller, his shirt is of small size...uoh Rantej bhaban mein rahti hai yah Dwarf Island mein :S
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
watch today's apisode i'm happy for this that surya is realy anxious for janvi so nice.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all Usma you are FUNNY! ! Love ur input!

And Darshana, i was wondering what made me laugh about that scene. I thought the fact that i did NOT expect him to use a bike to get to the location was what made me laugh but i think i finally know the right reason: "IT WAS BECAUSE THE BIKE WAS SMALL IN-COMPARISON TO HIS SIZE" HAHAHHA!!!

Usma is kind of right, everything starts to look small with Surya.
I mean his white shirt is too small.
His bed is small, his bike is small,
but one thing did go well, Jhanvi does not look too short or small against him. Shes tall and strong soo they suit.

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello All,

I watched the epi today and yesterday too and frankly I find it very hard to watch such things but watched it this time.

From today's epi I feel that Shivlali and Jhanvi will look at Surya with a lot of respect and admiration. However the difficult part of dealing with the rest of the male population in the family is going to be a real challenge.

From the Precap I can see that Param will me encouraged by his father to become more vicious and he will try more ways to hurt Jhanvi and everytime it will be a challenge for Jhanvi and Surya to fight this...

I am the first to comment here so waiting for other responses and then discuss more with you all... It was a very disturbing epi I must say...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally watched today's episode on t.v after a week...

wow...today's episode was too good😍...surya finally saves jhanvi 👏from..param😡...& also for the first time surya has opposed his father for jhanvi...😃😍

surya's dialogues were simply superb...iss ghar mein uski mercy na sahi...par uski samaan hona bahut zaroori hain...&...agar ae guna param ke badle kisi aur ne kiya hota...ab tak usse kaat kar phek diya hota...& jhanvi looks stared at surya..😍

surya catches jhanvi's hand & brings her near bike...bike scene was too awesome.😍...jhanvi puts her hand on surya(actually when a speed breaker comes then she puts her hand on surya's shoulder for support)...& later leans on his shoulders...as if he is the one meant for her...& she can totally depend on him...😍❤️...& most of all surya doesn't feel ackward... this time he understands her feelings...😍❤️

Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TODAYS EPISODE WAS GOOOD!!!!!

SURYA HELD JHANVI'S HAND!

AND SUJJI, JHANVI AND SURYA HAD THEIR CUTE BIKE RIDE, AFTERALL!!! HEHEEH!!!! YIPEEE
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

TODAYS EPISODE WAS GOOOD!!!!!

SURYA HELD JHANVI'S HAND!

AND SUJJI, JHANVI AND SURYA HAD THEIR CUTE BIKE RIDE, AFTERALL!!! HEHEEH!!!! YIPEEE

awww Sonam... i was like thud thud...🤪. and did you see his smile...☺️. gosh i was lost completely...🤪 you know something what i thought and posted in another thread also happened and ie Surya catching Janvi's hand and takes her away...😍 although i later felt he might let go feeling awkward... but he didn't...❤️. awww☺️
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

finally watched today's episode on t.v after a week...

wow...today's episode was too good😍...surya finally saves jhanvi 👏from..param😡...& also for the first time surya has opposed his father for jhanvi...😃😍

surya's dialogues were simply superb...iss ghar mein uski mercy na sahi...par uski samaan hona bahut zaroori hain...&...agar ae guna param ke badle kisi aur ne kiya hota...ab tak usse kaat kar phek diya hota...& jhanvi looks stared at surya..😍

surya catches jhanvi's hand & brings her near bike...bike scene was too awesome.😍...jhanvi puts her hand on surya(actually when a speed breaker comes then she puts her hand on surya's shoulder for support)...& later leans on his shoulders...as if he is the one meant for her...& she can totally depend on him...😍❤️...& most of all surya doesn't feel ackward... this time he understands her feelings...😍❤️

awww Ramya... totally agree...😃 he was sooo sweet...❤️. i was fida over Kaps acting...😍 when he feels her pain...☺️ when he argues with his father...👏. gosh that was fab... 😎ek hi episode mein we not only got such a mindblowing scene of Surya-Janvi❤️ but also Surya against Rana...😍
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Hello All,

I watched the epi today and yesterday too and frankly I find it very hard to watch such things but watched it this time.

From today's epi I feel that Shivlali and Jhanvi will look at Surya with a lot of respect and admiration. However the difficult part of dealing with the rest of the male population in the family is going to be a real challenge.

From the Precap I can see that Param will me encouraged by his father to become more vicious and he will try more ways to hurt Jhanvi and everytime it will be a challenge for Jhanvi and Surya to fight this...

I am the first to comment here so waiting for other responses and then discuss more with you all... It was a very disturbing epi I must say...

hii Juna dii... 🤗agree totally Janvi will surely develop even more liking for him...❤️ also Surya knows one thing well now and ie Janvi adores him alone and thinks of him as her husband... 😍so he would be even more protective & possessive about her... ☺️

i have a feeling Rana will plan of letting Surya have his 5 days with Janvi and will temporarily discourage Param from doing something...🤔 but they would keep plotting something over and over again...🤢 they would want to get back into the good books of Surya... 🤔but i sure hope Surya doesn't believe that... although i have a feeling he's going to be a shield forever and would not trust them...😍...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally Surya saved Jhanvi and that thappad to Param was well deserved. do teen aur maarna tha. He pulls a curtain and covers her and with his eyes assures her and then holds her hand and takes her away😍 The whole scene albeit of any dialouge was superb. The bike ride and she leaning on him for assurance and support was so touching.
Surya opposed his father for Jhanvi😲 Now Rana will be more angry😡 But Surya and Jhanvi acted well in the scenes.

On the precap looks like Param jumped into something to commit suicide and has gained some sympathy from Rana who will encourage him to treat his wife the way he wants. I'm dreading the comming episodes

Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago