Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Sneha... the one opening the door is Param... 🀒and i guess it's because of this he leaves the door open and forces himself on Janvi on the floor...🀬 and Surya witnesses this... in SBS they showed something like that... 😊

awww but it would have been nicer had Janvi hugged Surya...😍 but she's so scared after that trauma that she runs and hides behind Surya... after she sees him... πŸ’”

Oh no...that's too bad... 😭 I haven't seen the SBS...I hope Param doesn't succeed in his dirty plan...I guess Surya will kick Param...or I wish he does!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

Oh no...that's too bad... 😭 I haven't seen the SBS...I hope Param doesn't succeed in his dirty plan...I guess Surya will kick Param...or I wish he does!!

don't worry Janvi is saved by Surya in the nick of time... πŸ˜ƒSurya covers Janvi with a shawl❀️ and slaps Param hard...πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Snehabr thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

don't worry Janvi is saved by Surya in the nick of time... πŸ˜ƒSurya covers Janvi with a shawl❀️ and slaps Param hard...πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Thanks hun!! that's a sign of relief..I can breathe now... I think now Surya will help Jhanvi cope with her trauma Day Dreaming
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
here's the link for the IBN Sneha...

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail
Thanks for the link!! πŸ‘πŸΌ I now want Surya's confession to Jhanvi as new year's gift from CVs to all viewers πŸ˜‰
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
12 Dec

Today's episode was full of Jhanvi and Param setting context about how Param tries to rape Jhanvi... Param really looked horrible and Jhanvi helpless...😭

Whether Kapil had a haircut? Looked same in scene with Shivlali.. probably shot later on...About Surya riding bike, it was funny as bike was looking small compared to him...πŸ˜† But if he drives Jhanvi back on bike that would be treat...😳

Now Param's 5 days will be over soon and of Surya's will start... Now lets see how it goes... waiting for that awesome thappad from Surya to Param!

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshudi, you mean its a wonder how the bike survied his weight? :P

Jhanvi ke saath aane ka samay tire nah puncture ho jae :P
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Darshudi, you mean its a wonder how the bike survied his weight? :P

Jhanvi ke saath aane ka samay tire nah puncture ho jae :P

will u ever stop such nasty comments...😑
I said bike was little bit small compared to him... Not he was heavy for that bike...πŸ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jo bhi bolo...woh white shirt change karna hogi...when he sat in that bike, you could see his flesh as the buttons were almost bursting in both ways
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Heeeheee Usma you are so funny but actually honestly I had a long laugh while Surya was riding that bike bec even I felt that bike looked small for our tagda Surya...πŸ˜†

But loved that sight nevertheless bec after reading Survi n Sujji's comments my imagination also started flying to the future when Surya has to bring Jhanvi back home😍