Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Sujji how r u dear? All exams over and r u still working?

Yes I agree with your post... Surya and Jhanvi are surely getting closer but will take time to acknowledge it to each other... like in most soaps there will have to be some other twists and turns in between or some hurdles and obstacles between them before some happiness comes their way

Then again it will not last very long as this is a soap and the pain and suffering has to be ongoingπŸ˜† for the characters
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Hey Sujji how r u dear? All exams over and r u still working?

Yes I agree with your post... Surya and Jhanvi are surely getting closer but will take time to acknowledge it to each other... like in most soaps there will have to be some other twists and turns in between or some hurdles and obstacles between them before some happiness comes their way

Then again it will not last very long as this is a soap and the pain and suffering has to be ongoingπŸ˜† for the characters

Hii Juna dii... am fine how r u??? πŸ€—yup done with my exams completely...πŸ˜ƒ now looking for a permanent job...😊 my part time job was 2 1/2 months as i had the same terms & conditions... as had exams coming up later... 😊

πŸ˜† totally agree... pain toh will always be there... πŸ˜†but as long as Surya-Janvi remain with each other and support each other...❀️ i don't mind how many times they face hurdles as long as they deal everything together... 😍
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
today is the big day i guess.. excited guys???
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

today is the big day i guess.. excited guys???

Poulomi12 I am not really excited bec today the entire epi will probably be abt Param forcing himself on Jhanvi as this is a soap and probably the precap will be Surya on his way there or something like that...

I am dreading the epi today and actually will not watch it only rely on the written updates bec I cannot watch such scenes...😭

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Juna04

Poulomi12 I am not really excited bec today the entire epi will probably be abt Param forcing himself on Jhanvi as this is a soap and probably the precap will be Surya on his way there or something like that...

I am dreading the epi today and actually will not watch it only rely on the written updates bec I cannot watch such scenes...😭

atleast we'll get to see Surya squirming all this time...πŸ˜†.. he looks so cute...hee hee!!
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surya has left home to rescue Jhanvi, ON A motorbike ...LOL I wasn't expecting that!!!

I guess Jhanvi will get a ride with him on his bike... Its better than a car, they will be more closer :-)
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Surya has left home to rescue Jhanvi, ON A motorbike ...LOL I wasn't expecting that!!!

I guess Jhanvi will get a ride with him on his bike... Its better than a car, they will be more closer :-)

Actually I was expecting him to come...but just wasn't sure how he would follow them!! Nice plot CVs... I think tomorrow the person who opened the door will be Surya and Jhanvi runs and hugs him...I hope it is!! Surya is unable to accept the fact the he is falling for Jhanvi because of his brahmachari status...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

πŸ˜† aww Sonam you got me day dreaming...with your last part.😍..πŸ˜‰

well i have a feeling Surya will call back again and he would get even bigger proof that Param is forcing himself on Janvi when Param lies everything is fine... 😊he would then realise properly that Janvi's life is in danger because of Param...😊 coz at one point his expressions seem he followed everything but at other point he's reminded only of Janvi screaming for help... 😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

Actually I was expecting him to come...but just wasn't sure how he would follow them!! Nice plot CVs... I think tomorrow the person who opened the door will be Surya and Jhanvi runs and hugs him...I hope it is!! Surya is unable to accept the fact the he is falling for Jhanvi because of his brahmachari status...

Sneha... the one opening the door is Param... 🀒and i guess it's because of this he leaves the door open and forces himself on Janvi on the floor...🀬 and Surya witnesses this... in IBN they showed something like that... 😊

awww but it would have been nicer had Janvi hugged Surya...😍 but she's so scared after that trauma that she runs and hides behind Surya... after she sees him... πŸ’”
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, Sujji is right. They showed that when Surya finally gets there, Jhanvi is pinned to the floor and Param is fully in action.

Surya than shouts PARAM!!! than again PPPAARRAAAMM!!
Jhanvi gets up and runs and hides behind Surya (cutest thing ever)!
Than Surya turns and covers Jhanvi while param is standing and complaining. Surya than slaps the hell out of Param

Ohh and Sujji, I was acutally laughing at him coming on a bike, because i sooo Did NOT expect it. And p.s isnt that bike shera's. Because Shera usually drives it around.

and yesss, is Jhanvi rides with him back home, she will definitely need to hold on properly.
And i think there may be a scene where Jhanvi is crying and leans on Surya's chest to find comfort. And i can imagine Surya not pushing her away since he knows hes hurt but not holding her close either because he would feel awkward.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago