Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: survi035

Ohh yes, there was a call that Param attends... Hmmm

WHY O WHY CAN'T LAADO CONTINUE OVER WEEKENDS!

@ bold my thoughts exactly...!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
now that we are so intense about Param and Surya ...what will happen when Suryas five days are over and its Kuldeeps turn to have Jhanvi...surely Kuldeep doesnt care but jhanvi would have to stay with him nah? wonder what surya would do thenπŸ˜•

umm, so does survi and sujju wants to say that Surya is suspicious seeing jhanvi walking just fine?????? so that phone call might be out of concern for little brother? am confused now...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just feel Satpal or shera going to blur out that Param has gone to Farm house... and Surya will become more suspicious...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No no we did not mean that lol we just noticed Jhanvi walking fine and Surya seeing this..we did not connect that fact with Surya calling Param to find out whats up with Jhanvi walking ok lol!!

And Darshana that is a GOOD point.
I think, Param's character (not a really religious person)
+
Param getting overly dressed up
+
awkward phone call
= to Surya not only getting suspicious but he knows for sure that something is up.

How he than gets to the haveli??
Like you said, he overhears Shera and Satpal laughing about how Param has taken Jhanvi to the haveli.
IT MAKES SENSE NOW!!! good thinking (wow)
usmrasul thumbnail
How will satpal and shera know where param is taking jhanvi?????
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Survi thanks for the explanation - I was also wondering how Surya arrives at that place - we will only find out tomorrow I suppose
usmrasul thumbnail
or maybe, since no one has any idea where param is taking jhanvi...Surya might come to farmhouse only to do some business work or similar maybe on own accord or sent by Rana...and he gets a shock when he finds this...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shera and Satpal usually know things that no one else gets to hear.

They are gossipers!!!!
and Param seems to share things with them. Well i think he does, coz they usually are well aware of what Param is up to ..
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi.
I feel even i'm sure janvi love surya coz now she knows by hearted surya is a good person. so in my views janvi is playing a game with other family members not with surya. mostly when she interact with rana & param she gives negative thoughts. about today's epi. i like first scene & pooja's scene.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

now that we are so intense about Param and Surya ...what will happen when Suryas five days are over and its Kuldeeps turn to have Jhanvi...surely Kuldeep doesnt care but jhanvi would have to stay with him nah? wonder what surya would do thenπŸ˜•

umm, so does survi and sujju wants to say that Surya is suspicious seeing jhanvi walking just fine?????? so that phone call might be out of concern for little brother? am confused now...

Usma... i really don't think Surya would call out of concern for Param... πŸ˜† but it would be more like he would filled with anxiety on what Param is going to do with Janvi...😳 so he would more concerned about Janvi...😍 and would be reminded of her words of protecting her and accept the fact that he's her husband...😍...