Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
One cannot stop and admire Surya!

The way hes soo shy around Jhanvi today. The way he doesnt quite know what to do or how to deal with the female species.The way he runs off, a little hopeless.

SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like survis idea...yes its a bit odd for Param to sound so religious suddenly...maybe thats why surya will get suspicious...i think Surya will go to check in the mandir first whether Param is telling the truth and went there...not finding them, Surya will think where can they possibly go...

am actually more interested to know how Surya and jhanvi deals with such situation afterwards though...what do they do, go to home and pretend nothing happened? or does Jhanvi gets a major shock and gets fever on the way back and surya takes care of her outside the house? or something else???????? More interestingly what would Parama do? Get frightened of his big strong and angry brother and be mum? or complain to Rana? or start hating surya and plotting against him ?

theres much to look forward to :)
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

My mum was like, i cannot wait till i see what Surya thought off his interaction with Jhanvi today. Good point i reckon, it would be nice to see whether hes annoyed or not when he has flashbacks.

And i had a different idea. I think Surya knows his brother very well. Perhaps Param has never been the religious type so for him to say that hes taking Jhanvi to a mandir and that he has made a "mannet" at the mandir..SEEMS TO ODD.

I mean if you watch the past episode. Surya says this. He said that "Param, i know you really well, i have taught you to tie ur shorts"...soo i think because he knows Param soo well, he knows that there is something not right about Param asking to take Jhanvi to the mandir. AND because Surya has started to feel possessive over Jhanvi, he will surely be motivated to investigate further.

ALSO BECAUSE HE SEES PARAM GETTING OVERLY READY TO GO OUT (this adds to his suspicion)

OHH and in terms of the argument over game play. I believe Surya is playing no games and Jhanvi on the other hand is doing something which is a win-win situation. Shes trying to develop a relationship with Surya not just to USE him but also because she believes that he is her only husband. At the same time she will gain a hero/ bodyguard/shield and a husband.She DOES admire Surya for having good morals.

Wow Sonam loved your idea dear..❀️it can happen as Surya does get suspicious when Param gets ready... 😊 and i also loved your last para totally... ❀️somewhere Janvi is drawn to Surya... i guess that's coming from the fact that she does consider him alone as her husband... 😊

i'm just wondering one thing didn't Surya doubt that Janvi was faking that she has tripped... πŸ˜†as when she was leaving with Param... she walked normal... πŸ˜‰or since he has begun to like her attention... he understands that she wanted to draw his attention... to like her... so he lets go...😊 even though it's a small thing but i would still like the cvs to focus on this as well... to show what Surya's thoughts were... 😊
survi035 thumbnail
My thoughts are exactly the same. We all know Surya will somehow get to know about Param and will save Jhanvi. But the after effects will defintiely be interesting.

OHHH what if, Jhanvi is all frightened and is crying and she leans on Surya and seeing this, Surya lends her a shoulder to cry on!!!!!!! OMG MY IMAGINATION IS GOING WILD WITH POSSIBLE OUTCOMES.

I think Param will not come out in the open about it but secretly hate on Surya for coming in his way. The war between them will begin next week.

On the other hand, Im glad Surya and Jhanvi have patched up to an extent. So now that she is going to be told to stay with Surya since Param's 5 days are over...Surya and Jhanvi will have some cute moments.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

I like survis idea...yes its a bit odd for Param to sound so religious suddenly...maybe thats why surya will get suspicious...i think Surya will go to check in the mandir first whether Param is telling the truth and went there...not finding them, Surya will think where can they possibly go...

am actually more interested to know how Surya and jhanvi deals with such situation afterwards though...what do they do, go to home and pretend nothing happened? or does Jhanvi gets a major shock and gets fever on the way back and surya takes care of her outside the house? or something else???????? More interestingly what would Parama do? Get frightened of his big strong and angry brother and be mum? or complain to Rana? or start hating surya and plotting against him ?

theres much to look forward to :)

Yup agree Usma..😊. there are more to look forward too... as this fiasco would change the thoughts of Surya-Janvi too... ie what they really think of each other... 😊

I guess the answer that what Param would do ... would depend on what Surya answers back after he slaps Param... 😊somewhere i do feel Param is going to let out the fact that Janvi lied to him... also Surya happens to be the only one who knows it other than them... 😊 i want to see whether he tells that he knew everything... or still chooses to be ignorant... 😊 what are Janvi's thoughts when she sees Surya covering her with a shawl...😊 most importantly how does Surya comfort Janvi... does he still get awkward and wonders what to do...😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

My thoughts are exactly the same. We all know Surya will somehow get to know about Param and will save Jhanvi. But the after effects will defintiely be interesting.

OHHH what if, Jhanvi is all frightened and is crying and she leans on Surya and seeing this, Surya lends her a shoulder to cry on!!!!!!! OMG MY IMAGINATION IS GOING WILD WITH POSSIBLE OUTCOMES.

I think Param will not come out in the open about it but secretly hate on Surya for coming in his way. The war between them will begin next week.

On the other hand, Im glad Surya and Jhanvi have patched up to an extent. So now that she is going to be told to stay with Surya since Param's 5 days are over...Surya and Jhanvi will have some cute moments.

Awww yes dear... agree completely... 😊now am glad that cvs decided to show Janvi first with Param... as they brought Surya all the more closer to Janvi...😍 also now when she eventually stays with him... they are sure to have more of cute moments...❀️ starting from who would sleep on the bed...πŸ˜†

and when Param sees Surya-Janvi getting all the more closer... he's surely going to plot more on how to break them... 🀒
survi035 thumbnail
Ohh and Thankyou Sujji :-) just saw ur message after i had posted another response.

YES I NOTICED JHANVI WALKING PERFECTLY FINE AND SURYA SEES THIS. but maybe he thinks that shes okk now.

AND exactly what i thought. Param will be jealous..because Jhanvi will be comfortable around Surya.

Who sleeps on the bed?? LOL CAN'T WAIT

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what I noticed in TT interview yesterday, Surya even calls Param in between and asks him where he is? Jhanvi tries to scream for help but Param closes her mouth and Jhanvi struggles to speak... Param just bluffs that everything is fine and cut the call...
survi035 thumbnail
Ohh yes, there was a call that Param attends... Hmmm

WHY O WHY CAN'T LAADO CONTINUE OVER WEEKENDS!

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

what I noticed in TT interview yesterday, Surya even calls Param in between and asks him where he is? Jhanvi tries to scream for help but Param closes her mouth and Jhanvi struggles to speak... Param just bluffs that everything is fine and cut the call...

wow ..😊. i have yet to see it... just downloaded it some time back... πŸ˜› so Surya will surely get suspicious after that then...πŸ˜› but i wonder how he figures out it's the farm house... πŸ˜•