Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

Frankly speaking I do feel Jhanvi is playing game... where as Surya's reactions are looking natural... Probably she understood that out of 3 brothers, Surya will not run behind touching woman, so she is safe where she wants to maintain her dignity. Same time she wanted someone to stand as shield in house who can save her from Param.. so she has opted for Surya...Else I dont see any reason she falling in love with Surya out of blue so suddenly and trying to pull attention of him...

Probably what game she is playing she will get trapped herself and she will also slowly fall in love with him... But right now I dont feel she is really in love with Surya...

agree completely (wanted to push like button but its not working...for some reason whenever i like ur posts, the button doesnt work...i guess it gets shocked that we even agreed with each otherπŸ˜†)

i also think for jhanvi its still a play...she mainly is opting for surya as you described... a shield

main worries, after surya saves Jhanvi from Param , what will happen? do they silently come back to house? what do you think?
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just watched the epi online and I like the way Surya is feeling abt Jhanvi - In their hearts they both belong to each other - that sense of possesiveness is there without their realising it.

Jhanvi genuinely believes that Surya is her only husband and Surya now beginning to feel protective towards her as he is aware that for Jhanvi he is the only husband.

I am dreading the epi tomorrow bec Param will be his evil self and wonder how Surya happens to be at the guest house to save Jhanvi.

Does he follow them in his car? Did he suspect that Param would bring her there? Anyway I will be happiest to see him rescue Jhanvi but as Shobhit attrey mentioned in that interview - Surya and Param will have some negativity in their relationship bec of Jhanvi...

Hope that Surya and Jhanvi use their intelligence and foresight and win everytime Param gets evil...😈
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Frankly speaking I do feel Jhanvi is playing game... where as Surya's reactions are looking natural... Probably she understood that out of 3 brothers, Surya will not run behind touching woman, so she is safe where she wants to maintain her dignity. Same time she wanted someone to stand as shield in house who can save her from Param.. so she has opted for Surya...Else I dont see any reason she falling in love with Surya out of blue so suddenly and trying to pull attention of him...

Probably what game she is playing she will get trapped herself and she will also slowly fall in love with him... But right now I dont feel she is really in love with Surya...

you know Darshu dii somewhere i do feel even Janvi is beginning to like Surya...😊. she has to be playful so as to get Surya closer to her... 😊do see her eyes today... there is so much love in them... it didn't look at all she was playing a game...❀️.😍

At first yes she needed a shield... but somewhere unknown to her... she's also drawn to him...❀️and when she told Surya the other day... " this is good... you torture me... and also hold the license to hate me... when i should hate you for doing such things... "😍 i would still say she's being herself in front of Surya... no disguise... 😊
Juna04 thumbnail
Darshu and Usma you both are right Jhanvi is playing a game to get Surya on her side but she also is doing this with genuine belief that Surya is her only husband.

Also the other point abt why only Surya? For obvious reasons and an intelligent girl like Jhanvi will cash in on this opportunity to get Surya on her side...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Just watched the epi online and I like the way Surya is feeling abt Jhanvi - In their hearts they both belong to each other - that sense of possesiveness is there without their realising it.

Jhanvi genuinely believes that Surya is her only husband and Surya now beginning to feel protective towards her as he is aware that for Jhanvi he is the only husband.

I am dreading the epi tomorrow bec Param will be his evil self and wonder how Surya happens to be at the guest house to save Jhanvi.

Does he follow them in his car? Did he suspect that Param would bring her there? Anyway I will be happiest to see him rescue Jhanvi but as Shobhit attrey mentioned in that interview - Surya and Param will have some negativity in their relationship bec of Jhanvi...

Hope that Surya and Jhanvi use their intelligence and foresight and win everytime Param gets evil...😈

even we are wondering the same how Surya reaches there... πŸ˜•also he reaches late so i don't feel he's going to follow them... i guess that Surya saving Janvi would be a tuesday episode... 😍and i feel when Janvi is trying to escape from Param... somewhere Surya will be shown in dilemma at haveli whether to go to Janvi and protect her... 😊
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

even we are wondering the same how Surya reaches there... πŸ˜•also he reaches late so i don't feel he's going to follow them... i guess that Surya saving Janvi would be a tuesday episode... 😍and i feel when Janvi is trying to escape from Param... somewhere Surya will be shown in dilemma at haveli whether to go to Janvi and protect her... 😊

Sujji that scenario you mentioned is so filmy and stereo type and do hope they make it more realistic like Surya cannot stay back in his worried state of mind and begins to think where Param might be taking her... he tries to think like Param to get clue on where he would take her and goes to that farm house as he estimates that it is on the way to that temple so that must be the place Param would take her...

He then proceeds to that place and that is how he rescues her...
Juna04 thumbnail
Hey Friends,

You know what I like abt this show - is that they are presenting it so well and every character has importance in the show...

Besides they often show what happens in the mind of the character and this is what we really missed in the first show we all met... U know which one I meanπŸ˜‰
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujji that scenario you mentioned is so filmy and stereo type and do hope they make it more realistic like Surya cannot stay back in his worried state of mind and begins to think where Param might be taking her... he tries to think like Param to get clue on where he would take her and goes to that farm house as he estimates that it is on the way to that temple so that must be the place Param would take her...

He then proceeds to that place and that is how he rescues her...

πŸ˜† i was just thinking... and dii i would say they should show Surya in dilemma as he's beginning to realise... if he just dashes out to save Janvi that would be little unlike him... 😊 i feel somewhere that new female servant would again come in picture... probably from her or from someone he would get to know that Param did experiment...😊.. as Surya knows very well what Janvi lied to Param but he just smiled and remained mum when Param told him everything... 😊 and after all that it is then he realises that Param has taken Janvi elsewhere... 😊

Too much chaos take place between Param & Janvi...🀬. and Surya comes much later although in the nick of time... 😊 so some dilemma and later detectivegiri is expected from Surya...πŸ˜†
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Hey Friends,

You know what I like abt this show - is that they are presenting it so well and every character has importance in the show...

Besides they often show what happens in the mind of the character and this is what we really missed in the first show we all met... U know which one I meanπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i get it... πŸ˜‰ agree instead of flashbacks they could have shown female's thoughts more...😊 and completely agree the presentation of this show is beautiful...πŸ‘πŸΌ. i loved yesterday's JaYa scene mainly because of that...❀️ they didn't show Surya directly taking Janvi in his arms...😊.. they showed him first ignoring her...πŸ˜† then calling out the servants...πŸ˜†.then just giving her a hand... 😍then taking her in his arms...❀️ and Surya cut off the eyelock soon ...😍 they showed very well that he has to feel awkward as that feeling is new to him...☺️.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My mum was like, i cannot wait till i see what Surya thought off his interaction with Jhanvi today. Good point i reckon, it would be nice to see whether hes annoyed or not when he has flashbacks.

And i had a different idea. I think Surya knows his brother very well. Perhaps Param has never been the religious type so for him to say that hes taking Jhanvi to a mandir and that he has made a "mannet" at the mandir..SEEMS TO ODD.

I mean if you watch the past episode. Surya says this. He said that "Param, i know you really well, i have taught you to tie ur shorts"...soo i think because he knows Param soo well, he knows that there is something not right about Param asking to take Jhanvi to the mandir. AND because Surya has started to feel possessive over Jhanvi, he will surely be motivated to investigate further.

ALSO BECAUSE HE SEES PARAM GETTING OVERLY READY TO GO OUT (this adds to his suspicion)

OHH and in terms of the argument over game play. I believe Surya is playing no games and Jhanvi on the other hand is doing something which is a win-win situation. Shes trying to develop a relationship with Surya not just to USE him but also because she believes that he is her only husband. At the same time she will gain a hero/ bodyguard/shield and a husband.She DOES admire Surya for having good morals.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago