Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@usmrasuls, she is my most fav. enemy... though we both are Kapil's fan never agrees on same point...

By the way, I am waiting for today's epi now... Rana Vs. Ammaji!!
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darshana23

@usmrasuls, she is my most fav. enemy... though we both are Kapil's fan never agrees on same point...

By the way, I am waiting for today's epi now... Rana Vs. Ammaji!!

Really? πŸ˜† The I can expect some funny fights, hun? πŸ˜†
Me too waiting 😳 Wanna see, if Rana is a real Sarpunch (leader) or if he let's fight only his sons for him πŸ˜† And maybe today's epi will show, which path Surya-Jhanvi will take πŸ˜•
darshana23 thumbnail
Funny fights!! Hunnn... expected! I want to see what adjective Ammaji has in store for Rana...
Hesperus thumbnail
Darshu, did you watch the epi? πŸ€”
darshana23 thumbnail
Nope Nori, I am still in office...
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Nope Nori, I am still in office...

Oh, okay 😊
I myself have holidays - therefore I forgot that some people (who work) don't have 😳 By the way, holidays are the only reason I can watch laado that early, normally I'm in school till 5pm (due to Indian time it would be 8.30pm I think) πŸ˜›
Hesperus thumbnail
Hey guys!

Anyone here? πŸ˜’
darshana23 thumbnail
Hi Nori, coming up with my analysis...
darshana23 thumbnail
11 Oct

So as expected Ammaji took away baby girl beating all thakurs. And its start of cold war between Ammaji family and Rana's family... But that Pandit is irritating me a lot now... I guess most of dialouges are given to him only...Baaki bhi log hain yaar...

Ammaji is just πŸ‘πŸΌ Janvi ne Surya ko lecture dena abhi se start kar diya??? Practicing for perfection in future...πŸ˜†

About all males from Rana family, how contradicting it is... They are doing worship of mata rani and hates woman to core??πŸ˜’

Now comming to Ammaji, gun which she is having will hardly have two bullets... Agar ek bullet crows ko udane main chala di, toh thakur ke log aayenge toh kya karegi???πŸ€”

But still some parts of epi was good, some were boring...
Can they change interior of Thakur's house?? Its looking dull...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know i shouldn't laugh at this... but the way Surya said "aye budiya" was damn funny... πŸ˜†also Rana telling Surya that Ammaji is a storm and it's better to close the windows when she comes...πŸ˜†

I loved the way Janvi said Surya that your father didn't keep you in the womb for 9 months but it was your mother... 😎 Ammaji calling Rana a scarecrow... πŸ˜†

Chalo for the timebeing baby girl is saved...πŸ˜ƒ but Rana has sworn he won't let the baby see the next sunrise...🀒. gosh i wonder what evil is going to happen...πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago