Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sujji I feel the same way as you abt the current situation between Surya and Jhanvi

both of them are genuine in their feelings but to put her thoughts into action she needs to create some situations like today - when she fake broke her ankle to draw Surya's attention.

She needs to get to him somehow and she is trying every means to do that bec in her heart she believes that Surya is a good guy and strong enough to fight for what he believes...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode was just awesome!! ❤️😍😳 I guess you all know why I am talking about.

Rana will surely do something to break Ammaji. But dont u think on dining table Surya looked very weirdly when Jhanvi served Param some pickle...😆

Param is totally gone case now... But he was looking ultimately innocent and school going boy when we went to Jhanvi's room... 🤣
Like teacher my mistake, dont punish me...

About last scene,

It was just awesome!! Loved the way, how Jhanvi made Surya offering hand first and then lifting...😍 Chemistry between those two was really awesome! Though that lifting scene was quiet short thats what I felt...😆
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lifting scene aur lamba hoti toh Surya would have ended getting sore arms...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

lifting scene aur lamba hoti toh Surya would have ended getting sore arms...

The lifting scene was so short😛 after all the anticipation main bahut disappointed hoon😔
But their chemistry is awsome😍
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

The lifting scene was so short😛 after all the anticipation main bahut disappointed hoon😔
But their chemistry is awsome😍

Yup chemistry was really awesome!! 😳
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sujji like others, im totally with your interpretation!

Yes I agree Darshana, scenes between Jhanvi and Surya always seem so short! :'(

And usmrasul: im glad you mentioned the sore arms. Jhanvi is quite tall hence wouldn't be that light so for him to lift her up from ground, is quite impressive!

and i guess the (almost) rape + rescue scene, will come on next week
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surya is burning with Anxiety and I feel he is so not comformtable to see Jhanvi and Param together!! I feel his confession is coming soon...may be new year gift for us from CVs 😍
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Our predictions were right from the very beginning..."Surya IS really possessive". He just had 2 minor encounters with Jhanvi and already hes alil attached to her and given the fact that he is well aware that Jhanvi only considers him as her husband, adds to his agony of wanting to protect Jhanvi. Hes really looking out for her now.

And YAY he didnt yell at her. I was sooo shocked when he agreed to massage her.

On the other handJhanvi is well aware of how Surya is...she first mentioned what she wanted him to do than waited for an indication and when she realised that what she said is not going to happen she withdraws from her own request and says she will do it her self. BUT THESE SCENES ARE TOO GOOD! A BRAMACHARI MASSAGING A GRIL (TOUCHING) WOOOW!! but i guess the fact that he respects women, comes into play.

was nice to see him actually massaging without an angry expression. AND THE way he ran off..was too funny! Never seen Surya run off like that..He would never walk off soo fast if someone was standing with a gun, yet getting close to a girl seem more scary to him.

So i guess Param has experimented with the servant girl and now knows that hes perfectly fine. Next week!!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes dear... 😍he was so much lovable today... ❤️also did you see the way Janvi was looking at him... she really does like him a lot... ☺️there was so much love in her eyes... ❤️she was so much happy at his gesture...😃 also loved the way Surya not only massaged her leg but also took the aarti from her😍 and they share an eyelock...☺️. awww poor Surya he's so much worried...😍 aww loved the possessive instincts in him today... ❤️
darshana23 thumbnail
Frankly speaking I do feel Jhanvi is playing game... where as Surya's reactions are looking natural... Probably she understood that out of 3 brothers, Surya will not run behind touching woman, so she is safe where she wants to maintain her dignity. Same time she wanted someone to stand as shield in house who can save her from Param.. so she has opted for Surya...Else I dont see any reason she falling in love with Surya out of blue so suddenly and trying to pull attention of him...

Probably what game she is playing she will get trapped herself and she will also slowly fall in love with him... But right now I dont feel she is really in love with Surya...