Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
and looks like Param taking Janvi to the temple will come tomorrow...🀒i have a feeling Param will get to know that he's fine from that new female servant... or else why would they show her... πŸ˜”probably they'll end with Janvi getting shocked tomorrow... 😭or we might get a shocking precap...πŸ˜† looks like Surya saving Janvi from Param has arrived... which will be aired next week...😍
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

but what has crop to do with woman??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† am confused... πŸ˜† i could understand that he's comparing woman to something... but if he was comparing her to a crop i wonder why... 😳

i think he is comparing...that like crop...a female shouldn't be altered...(i mean in the sense for one season we grow one crop & another season we grow another one...means we alternate the crops...i don't know how to explain it...but i think it is it...)...but meaning is the same...dont know in what sense surya said that...
Rams3697 thumbnail
yes..i to think may be param taking jhanvi to mandir episode will air tommorow...& we have to wait 2 days for the scenes where surya saves jhanvi...(i don't like weekends now a days...ha ha...πŸ˜‰)
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

i think he is comparing...that like crop...a female shouldn't be altered...(i mean in the sense for one season we grow one crop & another season we grow another one...means we alternate the crops...i don't know how to explain it...but i think it is it...)...but meaning is the same...dont know in what sense surya said that...

Hey thanks for the translation dear... got it now...Wow if he means like that...πŸ˜ƒ then it's quick development as Surya has already started developing possessive feelings for Janvi...😍one thing i could make out in the precap he didn't want Param to take Janvi anywhere... πŸ˜› seems like Janvi asking him to help her has also started affecting him... πŸ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

yes..i to think may be param taking jhanvi to mandir episode will air tommorow...& we have to wait 2 days for the scenes where surya saves jhanvi...(i don't like weekends now a days...ha ha...πŸ˜‰)

πŸ˜† same here... wish we had a maha episode this time... πŸ˜‰
Rams3697 thumbnail
coming to todays episode...

wow...!! wow...!!...awesome scene of surya & jhanvi...😍

jhanvi is faking as she fell...but why did she do this..??

they both make a awesome pair together...& the way jhanvi is staring at surya was so nice...but surya was not looking at her even if he had lifted her into his arms...but when jhanvi put her hands around his neck...he just can't resist himself to look at her...the little smile smrink he gave at that time was too goood...❀️❀️😍(haye mein mar java...it was like that...)

now understood that jhanvi is playing a game to bring surya on her side...but it one more thing i felt is that she has accepted him as her husband...but just want him to bring by her side by even playing a game with him...(right now if she doesn't have feelings for him also...she will surely devlop her feelings for him...soon)..becoz she knows surya is one of the most powerful strength of rana...to opppose on she definitly wants surya by her side...not only that but she also recognised that he has a soft heart...but doesn't let it open up...so she want to change him...& make understand what is right & wrong...& in that process both mutually fall for each other...😍
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the comments and posts above I agree with all of them...

Surya is slowly but surely developing some deep feelings for Jhanvi but also this feeling comes from his sense of morality. Jhanvi keeps reminding him that he is her only husband and the reason she feels that way...
Jhanvi is very intelligent and very early on recognised that Surya has a sense of morality and values but is bound by his father's upbringing - but once he realises that what he always knew to be right and wrong is reinforced by others like Jhanvi and his mother he will support it strongly...

I am loving the way they are presenting this show so far...
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

πŸ˜† same here... wish we had a maha episode this time... πŸ˜‰

i dont think maha episode will be there...sujji...the channel is giving only one chance for every month for every serial telecasted in colors...even at a big high point also channel is telecasting normally...but not changing the rule of telecating one maha epi for one month
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
June your ideas are brilliant, i agree.
And Im also loving the presentation/ the pace and the story of the show.

SUJJI: YESSS that girl wouldnt have been bought into the scene for no reason. You are right. Param probably knows Jhanvi was lying BUT HOW DID HE TEST THIS...DO YOU THINK HE DOES SOMETHING WITH THE SERVANT GIRL TO FIND OUT???
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Well according to me... Surya is definitely not playing games with Janvi... and about Janvi i feel she wants Surya to like her... it may happen presently she has no love feelings for him... although i do feel she's also in the process like Surya... she knows one thing and ie Surya is the only decent guy in the entire clan of Rana...

according to me Janvi is trying to make Surya realise that women are not evil as he thinks... she wants Surya to accept the fact that he's married to her and support her... and she's making genuine efforts to make him realise not playing games... she also knows Surya is the right hand of Rana... so getting him on her side would be the biggest win Janvi can have...

Today's scene agreed Janvi was playful... but when they were crossing paths... she expected Surya would atleast look at her after their last encounter as Janvi made him realise that women are not evil... but he was ignorant... so she tried to draw his attention by faking she had tripped... she was trying to bring out his caring nature... she wanted to see how much her words had affected him... the length Surya can go to help if he wishes if he's not bounded by Rana... and to some extent she realised she was successful...

also when the scene of Surya saving Janvi arrives... the way Janvi ran to him... it proves one thing some belief is generated in Janvi's mind too that Surya would protect her... although she would not have expected he would cover her with the shawl... but when he does that... she's sure to see more of his caring nature and would develop even more liking for him...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago