Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

This was same thing I was thinking...πŸ˜† kya baat hain tere aur mere thoughts aaj kafi mil rahe hain!

@bold: tere mere...mere tere...premkahani hai muskil 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Darshu I see you are online...
waiting for the epi today😍
Edited by Juna04 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes
and i seriously dont want him to wear the white shirt anymore...whenever he wears that , it looks like the buttons will burst out...

HAHAHHAHA I LITERALLY LAUGHED AT MY SCREEN WHILE READING THIS ONE^^
Im glad we all notice the same stuff. That white shirt of his is just too small, its as if he is wearing Kuldeep's size.

Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

yes
and i seriously dont want him to wear the white shirt anymore...whenever he wears that , it looks like the buttons will burst out...

HAHAHHAHA I LITERALLY LAUGHED AT MY SCREEN WHILE READING THIS ONE^^
Im glad we all notice the same stuff. That white shirt of his is just too small, its as if he is wearing Kuldeep's size.

Wonder how the director or even Kapil does not notice or realise this abt the white shirt when we all can notice it...

I watched the first part and precap several times today and I am convinced that Surya and Jhanvi are testing each other ( you can call it playing a game)

Jhanvi's goal is to humanize the men in that family and she has targetted the one that she has seen has some good qualities.

Surya is not trusting Jhanvi and will try to outsmart her at her own game... in the process of outsmarting each other they will fall for each other without realising it...

Juna04 thumbnail
8th Dec-
Just watched the epi but was disturbed by ppl knocking at the door so missed some parts... however saw the imp parts I think and now it is certain that Jhanvi is playing a game.

I did not see the precap so dont know what is in store for tomorrow...

survi035 thumbnail
Well, after today's episode, we now know that this whole change towards Surya is a part of Jhanvi's plan. However, that does not mean she does not consider him as her husband. I still think she understands the fact that shes married to only him but all shes trying to do is awaken love and attachment inside Surya towards herself, so he backs her up and keeps her safe. As she knows that with Surya by her side, she will reap Rana of almost all his power. And she also knows that outta the three brothers, Surya is the one who can actually stand up and make a change.

And to all of us that knew that Surya was not playing any games HI 5!!! we were right. He is not playing any games, hes straight forward and does not believe in drama.

Best part: Was when he was trying to help her without looking at her LOL! I loved it when she put her hand around his shoulder and he was forced to look, he gave her an intense yet very soft look **WOOOW**

Param was majorly cute today with his cute pink checked shirt which was buttoned all the way up :-)

AND PRECAP!! WOOHOO SURYA OBJECTS TO WHAT HIS FATHER SAID...!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Well, after today's episode, we now know that this whole change towards Surya is a part of Jhanvi's plan. However, that does not mean she does not consider him as her husband. I still think she understands the fact that shes married to only him but all shes trying to do is awaken love and attachment inside Surya towards herself, so he backs her up and keeps her safe. As she knows that with Surya by her side, she will reap Rana of almost all his power. And she also knows that outta the three brothers, Surya is the one who can actually stand up and make a change.

And to all of us that knew that Surya was not playing any games HI 5!!! we were right. He is not playing any games, hes straight forward and does not believe in drama.

Best part: Was when he was trying to help her without looking at her LOL! I loved it when she put her hand around his shoulder and he was forced to look, he gave her an intense yet very soft look **WOOOW**

Param was majorly cute today with his cute pink checked shirt which was buttoned all the way up :-)

AND PRECAP!! WOOHOO SURYA OBJECTS TO WHAT HIS FATHER SAID...!!

Hey Sonam... what did Surya say??? i didn't follow that...πŸ˜•

Yup Surya was sooo cute...😍 the way he was feeling awkward...πŸ˜† and calling out the servants...πŸ˜† Janvi was total playful...πŸ˜† i guess she'll bring that playful element in Surya's serious life...❀️. the way he gives her a hand... but is not able to bring himself doing that...πŸ˜† and finally she giving her hand... 😍awww loved the way he took her in his arms... ☺️did you notice he actually gave a slight smile when he saw Janvi was looking lovey dovey at him and then turns away...😍. he's beginning to like her attention...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sujji...surya said aurat kethi(crop) nahi hoti...😊
survi035 thumbnail
"Babuji aurat cheti na hoti.".no idea what cheti means. That is what he said to his father and the dad responds by saying, ohhh your turn has not even come and your starting to get ideas about what women are (something like that).

OMG I totally agree with you. He looked **got no words**
I LOVED THE WAY he was banging his hand against his leg, trying to figure out what he should do.
I LOVED THE WAY he did not know how to help her...(has no experience with handling women so that explains why he felt awkward lending Jhanvi a hand)

Than like you said, the journey that Jhanvi's hand makes before getting to Surya's hand WAS AMAZING!
LOVED THE WAY he picks her up with SUCH EASE!
Than once again as you mentioned the way he gives a *slight* crooked smile (the best ever smile), when he notices that Jhanvi is looking at him with total adoration (don't know if thats a word)

+ Sujji i like your point about Jhanvi bringing in alil fun into Surya's serious way of life AND how you noticed that Surya is beginning to like Jhanvi giving him attention (I see it aswell)

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

sujji...surya said aurat kethi(crop) nahi hoti...😊

but what has crop to do with woman??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† am confused... πŸ˜† i could understand that he's comparing woman to something... but if he was comparing her to a crop i wonder why... 😳