Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Awww loved today's episode... โค๏ธseemed like Surya just wanted to check what Janvi was telling was true...๐Ÿ˜.. as he was so happy to know that nothing happened between Param & Janvi... โค๏ธhe gives a mischievious smile and leaves...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

Thankgod Tanisha is safe..๐Ÿ˜ƒ. also seems like Ammaji is soon going to get the support of villagers...๐Ÿ˜›

Man what a precap ...๐Ÿคช Gosh i'm waiting for tomorrow's episode...๐Ÿ˜ finally a JaYa scene... โค๏ธand Kaps is looking damnnn good in dark grey jacket & light grey shirt...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

good episode. surya is happy bcoz Jhanvi was untouched ???๐Ÿ˜• Didnt get why he was smiling๐Ÿ˜•
Ammaji has gained confidence of the village people. good strategy of ammaji of not complaining abt the goons to the police.

ahem ahem ๐Ÿ˜ณ what a precap ๐Ÿ˜ par itni jaldi how has he cahnged๐Ÿ˜ฒ who cares๐Ÿ˜ณ waiting for 2moro๐Ÿ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

good episode. surya is happy bcoz Jhanvi was untouched ???๐Ÿ˜• Didnt get why he was smiling๐Ÿ˜•
Ammaji has gained confidence of the village people. good strategy of ammaji of not complaining abt the goons to the police.

ahem ahem ๐Ÿ˜ณ what a precap ๐Ÿ˜ par itni jaldi how has he cahnged๐Ÿ˜ฒ who cares๐Ÿ˜ณ waiting for 2moro๐Ÿ˜›

i guess he just wanted to give a boost to his ego and ie Janvi is still untouched... ๐Ÿ˜† but he was grinning while poor Param was crying...๐Ÿ˜† i guess he's beginning to realise that Janvi really thinks of him alone as her husband... ๐Ÿ˜Šand also getting the proof from Param added to it... ๐Ÿ˜Šnow good thing is Surya also knows that what Janvi lied to Param... but still he chose to side with Janvi... ๐Ÿ˜›awww that's sweet...โค๏ธ.

Agree dii what a precap...๐Ÿคช but i guess Surya has still not fallen for her... his love is in developing stages... ๐Ÿ˜Šas he looks at her little confused... ๐Ÿ˜†while it's Janvi who looks total gone on him...โค๏ธ but am worried about one thing when Janvi catches his hand... he looks disturbed.. ๐Ÿ˜Š i hope he's not going to shout...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't worry people, things are not jumping.

It was only Jhanvi looking all loved up! Surya was blank as far as his expressions went... Jhanvi fell and hurt herself that was the only reason he helped her get to her room. BUT whocares, what matters is the fact that he looked smoking and they looked DAMM Good together...sizzle sizzle! The husband thing has started to effect him...he probably felt it was his duty to help her out since she was hurt. And i feel he might shout at her for holding his hand and he may even tell her that he only helped her because she was hurt.

p.s Im soo happy to learn that Surya was merely asking Param about last night to find out what actually happened and how Jhanvi managed to escape Param. He seem to happy and that smile he gives before leaving is as if he was mocking Param... LOL I felt soo bad for Param, poor thing, he is soo manipulative and cute at times.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Param is the stupidest villain on the show!! So easily manipulated by everyone...cant believe he's rana's son. Well he does possess one quality of rana and thats lust.

I totally agree that he's gonna say something rude to janv and yell at her and totally ruin the atmosphere...'iss se yea mat samajh ke maine apna man badal liya'.
While leaving he'll smile a lil to himself...or brood more.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why I still feel both are simply playing game with each other to put other down... Jhanvi wants to break his pride by making him fall in love with her, while as he is also trying to use same thing...

I simply cant believe both will fall each other so soon...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its still nice to see these scenes. I still cannot get over how magical their chemistry is onscreen! WOOW!!!! <3 <3 <3

Surya is nice to give her a ride back to her room lol
Hes not that cruel which is sweet.

Hes going to ruin the atmosphere as the above post mentioned.
He'l say something like that, in his haryana accent

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

why I still feel both are simply playing game with each other to put other down... Jhanvi wants to break his pride by making him fall in love with her, while as he is also trying to use same thing...

I simply cant believe both will fall each other so soon...

๐Ÿ˜† really confused... as both of them are being so genuine๐Ÿ˜ณ when we think of the promises they made before makes one feel they are playing games...๐Ÿ˜Š but then promises are always made to be broken in the show so you never know... ๐Ÿ˜†

I still feel both are being genuine and not playing games... ๐Ÿ˜Š
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today's episode good but surya and param 's scene & precape was too...good. lagata hai bramhacharya vrat ka bukhar [fever ] dheere -dheere utar raha hai so nice. surya's smile wow .i hope ab hamen surya aur janvi ki lovely si smile dekhane ko milegi.
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

๐Ÿ˜† really confused... as both of them are being so genuine๐Ÿ˜ณ when we think of the promises they made before makes one feel they are playing games...๐Ÿ˜Š but then promises are always made to be broken in the show so you never know... ๐Ÿ˜†

I still feel both are being genuine and not playing games... ๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah..i to think the same...becoz of 2 things mainly...one is if at all jhanvi is playing a game with surya also..she will not let allow surya also to touch her...& but here she is just staring at him like he was her prince...( i may be wrong also..but just felt like that..)...& also she inturn catches surya's hand...second thing is that...surya is never and ever likely to play games indirectly...he do & does everything directly & openly...(yeah but can't guess...what's going on cv's mind...so the alternative is just to watch the show..& stick upto the t.v at that time...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰)
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed the Surya Param scenes and precap were the highlight of today's epi...

I feel that at this stage Both Jhanvi and Surya are testing each other they may be genuine at the same time playing a game but not yet in love or are in the process of falling in love.

They will take a long time to acknowledge that they have deeper feelings for each other when they really fall in love with each other. This is the way most soaps go๐Ÿ˜†