Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah may be as soon as her lectures started coming, he hated that and throw tea...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think he took the tea because from last two experience with morning tea from jhanvi he realised that if he throws the third one away she will be abck with a fourth one, so he faked taking it to cut the trouble of seeing her in his room for the fourth time too :P
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: usmrasul

i think he took the tea because from last two experience with morning tea from jhanvi he realised that if he throws the third one away she will be abck with a fourth one, so he faked taking it to cut the trouble of seeing her in his room for the fourth time too :P

Or may be he is worried about plates and cups from his own house getting break everyday...๐Ÿคฃ
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Or may be he is worried about plates and cups from his own house getting break everyday...๐Ÿคฃ

yeah that could be too๐Ÿ˜†
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usma and Darshu both of you are giving such a realistic yet funny reasons for Surya accepting that tea and later throwing it out of the window...

It could also be that having an intelligent curious mind he wanted to check how long it takes for hot liquid to fall to the ground from that height.. as he checked the fall before pouring it down๐Ÿคฃ
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Juna04 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Usma and Darshu both of you are giving such a realistic yet funny reasons for Surya accepting that tea and later throwing it out of the window...

It could also be that having an intelligent curious mind he wanted to check how long it takes for hot liquid to fall to the ground from that height.. as he checked the fall before pouring it down๐Ÿคฃ

well said, experimenting with gravity now is he? ๐Ÿ˜†
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the precap is totally scary...๐Ÿ˜• i dont even want to watch the episode today, even though i have the day off( i'll be depending on sujii's update).

You know, this might be a perfect time to introduce Shaurya back to Laado. The show is filled with so much negativity, Shaurya's entry and revisiting his feelings for Diya might lighten the tense dark mood a little...( i feel so blue๐Ÿ˜’). Missing our cute lover boy so much.

The CV people should introduce him as the one saving Tanisha...that wud be so much better๐Ÿ˜...god knows whats going to happen to that girl or the other women!!
kuch toh khush khabri suna do!!
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In today's episode...it looked like Surya was very happy to know that nothing happened between Param and Jhanvi!! I liked his smile ๐Ÿ˜ when he was helping Param with the exercise and while walking out the door!!...He looked that he was very glad to know that Jhanvi likes him!!
Precap for tomorrow looks awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww loved today's episode... โค๏ธseemed like Surya just wanted to check what Janvi was telling was true...๐Ÿ˜.. as he was so happy to know that nothing happened between Param & Janvi... โค๏ธhe gives a mischievious smile and leaves...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

Thankgod Tanisha is safe..๐Ÿ˜ƒ. also seems like Ammaji is soon going to get the support of villagers...๐Ÿ˜›

Man what a precap ...๐Ÿคช Gosh i'm waiting for tomorrow's episode...๐Ÿ˜ finally a JaYa scene... โค๏ธand Kaps is looking damnnn good in dark grey jacket & light grey shirt...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago