Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes sujji ...but what was surya thinking upto๐Ÿ˜•...on one side he goes to his mother & takes aarti...folds his hands before her...(may be the impact of jhanvi words)...on the other side he goes to param & asks what has really happened...& i think he is in a mood of giving hint to param that jhanvi has lied to param..if at all surya says to param about the reality...why did he save jhanvi again...i just cant understand...what's going to happen...

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Well today's episode again made me feel that Janvi is being genuine... and is trying to save Surya from her vengeance... she keeps reminding him that he's her husband and should protect her... one thing good here is Surya is remembering those words of Janvi ie he's her husband... she saved herself from Param... and most importantly Param telling Surya that Surya shares everything with him... as that's what would make him feel he's wrong... and he can never share Janvi with anyone...

Also loved the way Janvi fired back at Surya and hit the bullseye by talking about a mother... and that hit him right as he showed that he respected his mother... and that happy look on Shivlali's face was so touching as one can understand how much she needed that love and respect from her sons...

Surya-Param scene was funny... loved the light moment between the brothers... but wish Janvi was not the topic here... as soon the brothers would be at logger heads... i'm confused about one thing... why does Surya wish to know what happened last night??? as he already knows... or is it him who makes Param realise that Janvi fooled him... and to seek revenge against her... but later gets trapped in his guilty circle and runs to save her... or it could even be that Param doesn't reveal anything... but somehow Param needs to know the truth... i wonder how...

I swear today i wanted to kill Rana for his ghastly thoughts... how cheap can one get... and i wonder what's Tanisha doing there... gosh how will she save herself... hope Ammaji comes there... and worst is when Rana was telling all these things... both Surya-Janvi were in Surya's room... neither of them is aware... most importantly Janvi...

totally agree with u sujji...how could he even say like that...he was disgusting๐Ÿ˜ก...poor tanisha how could she save herself now...not only tanisha but rana has said all the ladies in mandir๐Ÿ˜ก...i was just feeling to beat him up at that moment๐Ÿ˜ก
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sujji you surmised the epi and my interpretation abt it matched with yours.

I also feel like Ramya mentioned - I feel surya will make Param aware that he has been fooled by Jhanvi and the rest we have seen in that SBS vid...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I liked the way they are presenting Surya who is gradually getting in touch with his soul...
He is fighting his inner thoughts against what he has been conditioned to believe...
Loved the way they showed Jhanvi's words affecting him mentally and it showed thru his action when he stopped his mother and took arti from her almost as though he wanted to show his love for her and seek her blessings๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Again, I did not understand the significance of his throwing that cup of tea which Jhanvi gave him the 2nd time...
My interpretation here is that he does not want to just accept whatever she has been telling him and he will put up a fight with her๐Ÿ˜†

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

2day epi was brilliant cv,s r really focussing on JAYA more, as they r giving more screen space, and yes there is change in surya, but i dont want him to change immediately else it will b unreleastic , surya is tough character so changes in him suddenly will not be soo convincing for audience, but seriously dint understand Y he was asking param abt ysterday night??? and yes preacp is too scary tanisha is in troble im happy tht Dia is turn in boy getup, now i understand Y cv,s turn her into boy, this is only the way top keep her safe. as thye also shown her pandit nephew so people will stay away frm him. she is too docile and not as strong as janvi.

Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Diya has always been the weaker link. This is simply because, Janvi was bought up by Amba whereas Diya was bought up by ammaji in a very strict environment. That is why to make the story more real, DIya and Janvi are given scripts which are suitable to their character.

I agree with all other aspects of ur post.
There will definitely be a gradual change in Surya not a dramatic one. From yesterdays epi i even think that he is on his baby brothers side than Janvi's.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
06 Dec

Today's episode was rocking... Scene between Surya and Jhanvi looked absolutely fantastic compared to precap, camera angels, light and sound effect was so much superb.. and more superb were there dialouge... I loved to see Jhanvi arguing with Surya rather than being typical bhartiya nari doing his seva and taking care of his needs...
The most fab part of scene was Surya gets up after doing puja and Jhanvi is standing behind... The way he throws tea, only I could get he is still trying hate her and want to be bramachari.

Rana is...๐Ÿคฌ After what he did to Jhanvi, he is not stopping and want other females from Ammaji's family to be suffered same.

I liked the scene where Surya takes Aarati from Shivlali. He looked quiet fresh there...

About Param and Surya scene, that was really good. Param's reaction was so superb, when he was trying to hide fact. Surya's dilouge was more hilarious... bachapan se paijame ka naada...๐Ÿคฃ
I feel Surya is only going to make Param realize about Jhanvi trick her; else how would he come to know abt it. Now with this I am certainly not sure why he went to protect Jhanvi.

Precap looks scary. What Tanisha was doing outside? I hope she is safe...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree Darshu dii... today's episode was awesome..๐Ÿ˜ƒ. i loved the way Janvi is determined...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ also the way she gave answer to his reply on why he hates women...๐Ÿ˜Ž. gosh Surya and his beliefs...๐Ÿ˜† but she broke them all in one stroke...๐Ÿ˜Ž. i guess somewhere Janvi's words are affecting him positively in a way that he's listening to her when it comes to others especially his mother...๐Ÿ˜Š i wonder when he would see her too in the same way...๐Ÿ˜ณ i loved the way Surya was thinking "Kyun main tumhari baatein nahin bhula paa raha hu... "๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Param was tongue tied when Surya asked him about last night...๐Ÿคฃ and Surya gave an evil smirk...๐Ÿ˜ณ. i wonder what's this brahmachari Surya has in mind...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes loved that scene as well, when he was thinking why I am not able to forget her talks and next moment she was there...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

yes loved that scene as well, when he was thinking why I am not able to forget her talks and next moment she was there...

yes๐Ÿ˜† gosh i loved the way camera focussed on his eyes...โค๏ธthe way his eyes turned from being in dilemma... to horror and finally to anger...๐Ÿ˜ that gave a beautiful effect...๐Ÿ˜

I'm just wondering why he accepted tea from Janvi when he had to throw it away...๐Ÿ˜•. i guess at first he thought he would drink it... he was fine when she talked about a mother... ๐Ÿ˜Šbut the moment she trespassed into husband territory...๐Ÿ˜ณ. he didn't like it a bit and probably that made him throw the tea away...๐Ÿ˜• only good thing is Janvi wasn't aware about this...๐Ÿ˜Š