Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
And my goodness!

Param has such massive arm muscles! :-)
His shirt looked as if it was about to rip (from the arm area)
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
5th Nov

Param was so much impatient...πŸ˜† Bechara itani saari preparation ki and Jhanvi ne tie tie phiss kar diya... 🀣 But she was so much scared near window. Par behosh karne ke liye itana saara drug??😲
Anyways, she was acting smart but I dont think this step gonna work out...

About Surya, I would like to break the ice. From none of the angel I found him worried about Jhanvi. He was worried about more their family reputation and how people are enjoying masala of story of 3 marriage...

About Aditya and Ragini, I dont think their plan of teaching lesson to Joginder is going to be successful son. The person who was shown I feel he is going to mess up work done by them.

Coming to last part, scene was good between Jhanvi and Surya. But I still feel Jhanvi is playing big game rather than actually accepting Surya as husband. She is just trying to break Rana's son and nothing else.

Precap is also good... But not awesome! Dark light effect is making it dull. Probably Surya is disturbed coz while doing his pooja he might think about Jhanvi. hence breaking his bramachari norm big time. Thats what the reason I felt he was more angry on Jhanvi. However Jhanvi doesnt look too excite after what he said...

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu dii... even if by any chance Janvi is playing a big game with Surya na... she's going to develop a soft corner for Surya when he saves her from Param and covers her with the shawl...

also sometimes dii i feel she's playing a mind game with Surya where she has caught his weak point and ie not letting go of his morals... and she's reminding of the same... that he's not following his morals when it comes to his wife...

I feel Janvi looked confused as to what Surya was blabbering... all of a sudden why did he say she was in his mind... ??? i guess even if she realises that Surya is falling for her... and decides to use this to her advantage... she's surely going to regret that when he saves her from Param... as she will realise he fulfilled part of his duty as a husband...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju that might happen... when he saves her... As of now, I really cant see or feel Jhanvi has any soft corner for Surya as her husband...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju that might happen... when he saves her... As of now, I really cant see or feel Jhanvi has any soft corner for Surya as her husband...

agree... her expressions are bit misleading...πŸ˜• sometimes they seem genuine...😊 some times they look determined to make him also suffer...😳

Presently she's just busy trying to keep Param off the hook...πŸ˜† but she's surely playing a deadly game...
darshana23 thumbnail
Yes, she is busy nowadays dealing with Param.. where as she doesnt bother about 3rd one Kuldeep at all...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Yes, she is busy nowadays dealing with Param.. where as she doesnt bother about 3rd one Kuldeep at all...

πŸ˜†i guess Rana would want to hit his head against the wall when he sees Param & Surya fighting for Janvi...πŸ˜†. while Kuldeep will remain unaffected... πŸ˜‰

and Kuldeep will also join the bandwagonπŸ˜† if Rana chooses to give Surya the title to his empire... as he already had that plan in his mind before... πŸ˜‰

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awww!!!
Come on i was having fun enjoying the sarcastic lines from janvi(that line 'mr. Brambhachari u r seen wandering near my room a lot these days??' 🀣 was classic)
And now janvi being so nice and mellow with surya...??? She's definitely trying to break his arrogance by playing with his guilty consience... Also this might be a way to save herself from param!
I mean time again she is reminding him that she's HIS wife ONLY. While she just detests him so much(she always threw him disgusted and nasty looks... For example... serving him last with an angry face πŸ˜† ,etc.) it cant be that she completely changed her views about him just because he took that son's side... Its too early for her to develop a soft corner for surya. By the way she is right in saying that she is his wife only cuz she is...legally! May be aftr he saves her she's goin to admire him a lil and starts understanding him more...
But i ve a doubt... if he isnt that much of a bad guy then why did he try to drown durga in milk???

Overalll lovd the episode!!!! Surya is slowly having a change of heart... Yipeee!!!!
😳
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He passed Durga on to Kuldeep.

But i guess he did make a contribution in Durga's case.

I suppose he has his bad side but than again he also has very good values and morals, hidden deep within him :-)
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Well today's episode again made me feel that Janvi is being genuine... and is trying to save Surya from her vengeance... she keeps reminding him that he's her husband and should protect her... one thing good here is Surya is remembering those words of Janvi ie he's her husband... she saved herself from Param... and most importantly Param telling Surya that Surya shares everything with him... as that's what would make him feel he's wrong... and he can never share Janvi with anyone...

Also loved the way Janvi fired back at Surya and hit the bullseye by talking about a mother... and that hit him right as he showed that he respected his mother... and that happy look on Shivlali's face was so touching as one can understand how much she needed that love and respect from her sons...

Surya-Param scene was funny... loved the light moment between the brothers... but wish Janvi was not the topic here... as soon the brothers would be at logger heads... i'm confused about one thing... why does Surya wish to know what happened last night??? as he already knows... or is it him who makes Param realise that Janvi fooled him... and to seek revenge against her... but later gets trapped in his guilty circle and runs to save her... or it could even be that Param doesn't reveal anything... but somehow Param needs to know the truth... i wonder how...

I swear today i wanted to kill Rana for his ghastly thoughts... how cheap can one get... and i wonder what's Tanisha doing there... gosh how will she save herself... hope Ammaji comes there... and worst is when Rana was telling all these things... both Surya-Janvi were in Surya's room... neither of them is aware... most importantly Janvi...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago