Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Im not expecting Surya to become lovy dovy any time soon, so nothing he does surprises me.

Even after he saves her from Param next week, he might soften up but will not change completely.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Same thought Survi... I dont want him to be lovey dovey soon.. I still enjoy their cat fights...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Same thought Survi... I dont want him to be lovey dovey soon.. I still enjoy their cat fights...

agreed... ๐Ÿ˜ƒhe's surely not going to know how to comfort and behave with Janvi in a better way after such a thing happened ... but am glad atleast he thought of covering her with a shawl... ๐Ÿ˜. although he hates her... but he had an unbiased way of following his morals...๐Ÿ˜ƒ and understood how much she needed that caring and protective side from him... ๐Ÿ˜
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..today's episode was too good.๐Ÿ˜Š..especially the last part was awesome...jhanvi comes to surya๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜and says that whether he understands the importance of marraige or not..but she knows it...& that i hv saved my izzat for today...but till when i can do this i cant say...surya looks stunned...๐Ÿ˜

wow...that means jhanvi has really accepted surya as her husban๐Ÿ˜d...& she is not plannig anything against surya...๐Ÿ˜‰

the precap was awesome...where surya is in his room...& jhanvi comes and gives him coffee(aap ki chai) surya pushes the tray away...& shouts at her...hazzar bhar mana kiya hai tumhe ki mere samne mad aaya kar...lekin kabhi mere room mein, kabhi hall mein, kabhi garden mein, kabhi mere mind ( man)mein...jhanvi looks at him keenly..surya tells her to go away...๐Ÿ˜
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
same here Ramya... it's still dawning on me that Surya actually said "mere mann mein" ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† and i loved the way Janvi confessed to Surya ... โค๏ธeven though he happens to be her main enemy... ๐Ÿ˜Šbut she shared that completely forgetting her enemity and thinking of him as her husband... ๐Ÿ˜did you see the way Surya was looking at Janvi who was going away...๐Ÿ˜he knew she was right...๐Ÿ˜› he felt guilty that he wasn't doing anything to save her... ๐Ÿ˜ณand more he felt he was committing a sin by just watching her...๐Ÿ˜after all he's a brahmachari... ๐Ÿ˜†
Rams3697 thumbnail
hey sujji...๐Ÿ˜Š

yes me too yaar...i felt somewhat shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ when jhanvi comes to surya & shares about that issue...(aajtho maine apna izzat bachaliya...lekin kabtak ye nahi janthi)...she really accepted him & feels him as her hubby๐Ÿ˜ƒ...& the way surya looked at her...bechara...kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha hain usko...kya kare aur kya na kare๐Ÿ˜•
the way he says mere mann mein was awesome...even jhanvi & we are also shocked to listen this..but liked it so much...โค๏ธโค๏ธ

tommorrow is a holiday for us...& the waiting for the next episode would be too big...aise scenes precap mein kyun dikate hein yaar...me dying to see tommorow's episode
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

same here Ramya... it's still dawning on me that Surya actually said "mere mann mein" ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† and i loved the way Janvi confessed to Surya ... โค๏ธeven though he happens to be her main enemy... ๐Ÿ˜Šbut she shared that completely forgetting her enemity and thinking of him as her husband... ๐Ÿ˜did you see the way Surya was looking at Janvi who was going away...๐Ÿ˜he knew she was right...๐Ÿ˜› he felt guilty that he wasn't doing anything to save her... ๐Ÿ˜ณand more he felt he was committing a sin by just watching her...๐Ÿ˜after all he's a brahmachari... ๐Ÿ˜†

yes sujji he felt guilty..when jhanvi said to him about the issue...i was just repeating the scene and going on... watching it...loved the sceneโค๏ธโค๏ธ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

hey sujji...๐Ÿ˜Š

yes me too yaar...i felt somewhat shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ when jhanvi comes to surya & shares about that issue...(aajtho maine apna izzat bachaliya...lekin kabtak ye nahi janthi)...she really accepted him & feels him as her hubby๐Ÿ˜ƒ...& the way surya looked at her...bechara...kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha hain usko...kya kare aur kya na kare๐Ÿ˜•
the way he says mere mann mein was awesome...even jhanvi & we are also shocked to listen this..but liked it so much...โค๏ธโค๏ธ

tommorrow is a holiday for us...& the waiting for the next episode would be too big...aise scenes precap mein kyun dikate hein yaar...me dying to see tommorow's episode

i was left boggled more than Janvi...๐Ÿ˜† "mere mann" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคช same here i'm dying to see the episode...๐Ÿ˜. i was in splits when Surya said "jo bakne ka mann banake aayi hai bakde"๐Ÿคฃ boy he is so sarcastic... ๐Ÿ˜†but he looked more like he wanted to avoid her as somewhere he knows deep down she's right...๐Ÿ˜ณ. and today for the 1st time he even admitted when he was thinking in his room that what happened wasn't right... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But Janvi has played a wild game... but thankfully she's side by side creating a place in Surya's heart...โค๏ธ. and that prompted him to protect her...๐Ÿ˜. and today she really told him she doesn't know how long she'll be able to save herself... also that she's still his... โค๏ธ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Hey is the Surya covering Janvi with a shawl near...๐Ÿ˜›. as Surya was in that white shirt brown jacket... ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

But i wonder how Param is going to know the truth... ๐Ÿคฌ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also feel he just doesnt want Jhanvi to be in his face because hes ashamed of what happened to her and the fact that he played such a major role in what happened.

The very sight of Jhanvi reminds him of his wrong doing..so he wants to avoid her. He is a guy who is very possessive and protective..and despite everything, he is not liking the idea of sharing Jhanvi.

And in todays episode i saw a huge relief on his face when Jhanvi told him she has managed to save herself.

And the precap was tooo good lol! mere mann HAHHA :P <3 Ohhhlalal

OHH AND SURYA's CLOTHES...THEY MATCHED THE CLOTHES IN THE PROMO SEGMENT MEANING THE RAPE EPI IS GOING TO AIR BY WEDNESDAY!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago