Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
30th Nov

Today's episode was good. About Ammaji's way to fight against Rana. Its not easy to win villagers confidence. Even if they tired of Rana's torture, they will surely not trust Ammaji so easily. And right now, even if Ammaji is telling them she will protect them, she is equally power less to do that. Also I feel she has to be careful as her way is going to impact Jhanvi much...

I guess Ragini is trying to win Joginder's confidence so that she will divide two brothers. I feel blame is going to come on Aditya's father by some way and thats going to led down relationship of two bros.

Surya looked too hot when he was angry..๐Ÿ˜ When he talked about killing Ammaji i was surprised how could he forget his oath?? But seems that he still remembers... Accha hain, if he doesnt mind breaking one oath, he will surely not mind breaking others that he will never fall in love...๐Ÿ˜†

About Rana, he is surely master mind. He is simply targeting Jhanvi with his sweet smile...I was sure about Kuldeep backing out, but never thought turn will move to Param first... Now its interesting to know, how she will protect herself. Coz main trouble is from Param only...

Sorry to whom who felt Param as cute, But I was feeling to give tight slap to him right there itself... I dont think for him Jhanvi is meant more than anything else than one night stand... He is just expecting physical satisfaction from her and nothing else...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay, after reading your guys comments.

I think, Jhanvi is wanting to be with Surya so she can avoid the others. She does not feel safe with Kuldeep or Param, as she feels they may do what their father has asked BUT SHE KNOWS FOR SURE THAT SURYA WILL DO NOTHING.

so shes kind of trying to use Surya as her shield, just like she did at the suhaag raat. And i also feel she may have asked Rana to let Surya be the first since she married him first.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is it that since Surya is himself against this... will he go to Janvi and tell her that whatever happens... you are not going to stay in my room...๐Ÿค” and that's where he comes across Param getting close to Janvi... ๐Ÿค”and sees her condition is not good and decides to take her with him...๐Ÿค”. Janvi is not aware about anything... and she wakes up next day morning to realise that she's in Surya's room...๐Ÿค” she feels she has been tricked again... and taunts Surya leaving him angry... ๐Ÿค” later she gets to know after eaves dropping... ie Param is sharing his woes to someone that Surya spoiled everything... ๐Ÿค”
survi035 thumbnail
That would have been a good twist and i actually like your version of the episode than what actually happened. Because ur version has Surya doing a lot more than just look at Param suspiciously and than walking off.

Sujji, have u seen the new promo segment, omg i almost fainted!!! SURYA!!! :O <3

Hes soo nice, i mean he hates her but still comes to protect her!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

really dosent want to say anything abt tht param he is ๐Ÿคฌ But yes 2day epi showed one thing to janvi abt surya tht he seems rough and arrogant man but deep in heart he is very innocent and simple man, his good qualities reveal in front of Janvi in 2day epi I think he has came into her good books, tht,y in SJKN segemnt shows her running and very confidently hidding behind him she ws sure he is the only one who can save her frm param in tht house. really waiting for the scene and JAYA love story .

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

That would have been a good twist and i actually like your version of the episode than what actually happened. Because ur version has Surya doing a lot more than just look at Param suspiciously and than walking off.

Sujji, have u seen the new promo segment, omg i almost fainted!!! SURYA!!! :O <3

Hes soo nice, i mean he hates her but still comes to protect her!

yup dear i have seen it... ๐Ÿ˜and am waiting for it to air... โค๏ธprobably would take one week lagta hai.... seeing the way this show has stock of episodes... ๐Ÿ˜†

Proud of Surya for what he has done...๐Ÿ˜ƒ especially the way he shouts Param angrily... and didn't hesitate to slap him...๐Ÿ˜ƒ awww covering Janvi with a shawl...๐Ÿ˜did you see the way Janvi was looking at him... ๐Ÿ˜she was crying till then... ๐Ÿ˜ญbut her expression changes when she realises he'll protect her..โค๏ธ. thank god he wasn't biased...โค๏ธ
survi035 thumbnail
YES I WATCHED THAT PROMO SEGMENT LIKE 20 TIMES! SO DID NOT MISS A THING!

He was looking good, ill give that to him for sure!
And yeahh sooo cute! how she ran and hid behind him. It actually looked like a husband protecting his wife from an intruder. I always felt that Jhanvi deep down (maybe she does not realise it) but she only considers Surya as her husband because he was married to her first, in front of the whole community and when she was fully conscious.

Aww and when he covered her... Its nice to see that even though he doesnt like women, he still REALIZES how important, a women's izzat is...

p.s Surya protecting Jhanvi. Also bought memories of the episode where he said, a wife's izzat and a husband's izzat is connected, so if she is being humiliated than the husband is as well.
darshana23 thumbnail
1st Dec

Jhanvi is in biggest trap now. She cant get rid of Param easily. He is really running after her like mad and poor girl is not finding any way. She feels ridiculous when Param touches her... I wonder how she maintained herself composed while inacting as unconscious...

Ammaji's way, i know its really difficult for her to win confidence back.

Surya's scene where he did justice for father-son case. He was simply boiling due to same scene in his house. I still wonder why he havent taken any action against Rana yet. Probably that day will also come...
Jhanvi admired Surya there for sure...

darshana23 thumbnail
2nd Dec

Jhanvi walking to Surya's room and he is allowing her...๐Ÿ˜ฒ But still he is refusal mode to her single right of his wife. He is very much clear on fact that I did marry to u to take revenge and nothing else. However some good feelings inside him doesnt allow to run for truth that she is wife and whatever she is doing is not wrong.

However Jhanvi telling him that u only posseses right on me surprised me bit! Whether she is really ready to accept Surya as husband by all means??? All she was trying to play her game?? It was difficult to figure out as she looked too much calm and compose...

Param's madness is becoming farse for Jhanvi now... Poor girl is not able to think how to get rid of him.
darshana23 thumbnail
I just watched dining table part... Surya absolutely taunt Jhanvi for coming to his room... He was so careless about her and how he said that its nothing great if she hurt doing household work...