Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
after seeing today's episode...๐Ÿ˜Š looks like Mr Brahmachari Surya will continue to wander around Janvi's room...๐Ÿ˜†.. or is it Param's room... ??๐Ÿ˜• the door is closed and Param is inside with Janvi...๐Ÿคข and Surya doesn't even knock... ๐Ÿ˜‰just opens the door silently and is spying...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†... well i sure hope that Janvi has to stay with Surya first than with Param...โค๏ธ also i wonder why is Janvi lying on the floor unconscious...๐Ÿค” is it her plan???๐Ÿ˜ƒ or she has been made unconscious again??? ๐ŸคฌGosh felt so bad for Janvi...๐Ÿฅบ her expression when Surya tells Rana to spare him... and don't drag him into this... ๐Ÿ˜”her eyes turned teary hearing that.. ๐Ÿ’”it was more like i wouldn't have minded sharing room with you...

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
the way Surya walked towards Shera and slapped him was really scary...๐Ÿ˜ฒ Kaps is doing a great job of portraying anger...๐Ÿ‘ also except for Param... like Surya & Janvi even Kuldeep was not finding it acceptable to be with Janvi...๐Ÿ˜Š coz when Rana tells first son will be Kuldeep... ๐ŸคขKuldeep is shown sad and worried... ๐Ÿ˜Šand after seeing his boyfriend... he made up his mind...๐Ÿ˜Š. but wish Rana had said Surya than Param...๐Ÿฅบ now 2nd son to be with Janvi will be Surya...๐Ÿ˜” and then Kuldeep...๐Ÿ˜ณ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Now am confused...๐Ÿ˜•. whether it was Janvi's room or Param's room... i strangely feel it's neither... ๐Ÿ˜•coz it can't be Janvi's room as she has to stay in each son's room...๐Ÿค” and i felt it could not be Param's room because the way Param is shown guilty and shocked after seeing Surya๐Ÿ˜ looked like Param was in someone else's room... ๐Ÿ˜ณ by any chance could it be Surya's room only???๐Ÿ˜• and Janvi strangely seems to be sound sleep... than unconscious... ๐Ÿ˜•
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Sujji,

It was Jhanvi's room. But i have no idea why she was unconscious on the floor. I think it may be a plan. I understand why Param was there But what the hell Surya was doing there.. :S

Or maybe Im wrong and it is Surya's room, Ummm I agree with you about Jhanvi's reaction to Surya's comment. She looked quite hurt and i feel that she still thinks of Surya as her husband (since he married her first and in front of everyone). And so when he does not live up to the husband status ..like does not protect her etc...she is really hurt.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Hey Sujji,

It was Jhanvi's room. But i have no idea why she was unconscious on the floor. I think it may be a plan. I understand why Param was there But what the hell Surya was doing there.. :S

Or maybe Im wrong and it is Surya's room, Ummm I agree with you about Jhanvi's reaction to Surya's comment. She looked quite hurt and i feel that she still thinks of Surya as her husband (since he married her first and in front of everyone). And so when he does not live up to the husband status ..like does not protect her etc...she is really hurt.

actually the reason i felt it's Surya's room is because of Param's reaction as if someone caught him off the guard... also he couldn't handle his temptation of being close to Janvi ... ๐Ÿ˜Š also since Janvi has to be in every son's room... so i felt probably it's not her room... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes her reaction was really sad... she really seems to consider Surya alone as her husband... even in every taunt she doesn't fail to remind him that she's his wife... ๐Ÿ˜Š
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It may be Surya's room only... why he will come to his room with knocking on door?? May be it could be Jhanvi's trick to make herself safe...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

It may be Surya's room only... why he will come to his room with knocking on door?? May be it could be Jhanvi's trick to make herself safe...

Or maybe Jhanvi taunts him that how can he share his wife with his brothers as she considers only him as her husband. And she may ask him to be the first one as she thinks it will be a safe bet as he is vowed to be a brahmachari๐Ÿ˜• pata nahi but will have to wait till 2moro
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Or maybe Jhanvi taunts him that how can he share his wife with his brothers as she considers only him as her husband. And she may ask him to be the first one as she thinks it will be a safe bet as he is vowed to be a brahmachari๐Ÿ˜• pata nahi but will have to wait till 2moro

hmmm... but still somehow i don't think Surya would want to be with Janvi even if she puts this condition... ๐Ÿ˜Š well i think your option can happen...if Janvi makes this condition to Rana that it would be fair if they let her make the decision who would be with her first... ๐Ÿ˜ณ and she tells Surya would be the 1st one... ๐Ÿ˜›and Surya would be forced to agree as Rana has already said he won't listen to him this time... ๐Ÿ˜†
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

hmmm... but still somehow i don't think Surya would want to be with Janvi even if she puts this condition... ๐Ÿ˜Š well i think your option can happen...if Janvi makes this condition to Rana that it would be fair if they let her make the decision who would be with her first... ๐Ÿ˜ณ and she tells Surya would be the 1st one... ๐Ÿ˜›and Surya would be forced to agree as Rana has already said he won't listen to him this time... ๐Ÿ˜†

Thats a possibility too and she was shown very sad when Surya says he should be kept away from all this. She might have felt safe if it was Surya as he wud not have touched her
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Thats a possibility too and she was shown very sad when Surya says he should be kept away from all this. She might have felt safe if it was Surya as he wud not have touched her

yes she was really sad when Surya said no... ๐Ÿ˜ญprobably she expected Rana would ask Surya to be with Janvi... ๐Ÿ˜Šalso she seems to not mind being with him as she considers him alone as her husband... ๐Ÿ˜Šalso agreed she would have been all the more safe with Surya... ๐Ÿ˜Š