ok everyone! Good night!

goodnight darshu di...& also to everyone..tc..swt drms
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

I may looks nuts, but I also like when Param teased Vikram...πŸ˜›

totally normal Darshana! :)

I also liked that scene...i actually like Param altogether soo if anyone's got compliments about him, i will surely be on ur side :D :D :D

HES SOOO FUNNY!!!
survi035 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Frankly speaking, I was stunned to see Jhanvi flirtiing with Surya...πŸ˜†

I mean it was expected that its going to provoke him more while as she looked too calm...🀣

AND I LOVE THIS COMMENT! HEHEH
because it was probably the highlight of the maha episode for me!
He was soo angry and the way he walked off fuming was too good! He had no come back to the patni comments that Jhanvi kept throwing at him.

ANother minor thing i noticed is that Surya does speak english so he is educated. I also noticed that he had books in his room when Jhanvi came to come for Mausam in the past episodes.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also noticed same thing about Surya.. That books were present in his room... But his education is not revealed yet...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well today i really expected Surya to tell he will have food himself.. 😊although he didn't like it... but he let Janvi serve him too... 😊Surya's expression when Param caught Janvi's hands seemed like he didn't have any issue with it... 🀒 but he very well followed the context what Param was refering to towards the end when Param told that Surya shares all his things with him...😊

I'm just wondering about precap why did Surya come to Janvi's room...😲 whether he wanted to check on Janvi as to what she was doing with Pandit's nephew...πŸ€” or to know about Janvi's future plan...πŸ€” i really don't know somehow his expression seemed more like he wanted to check whether Param was in with Janvi... πŸ˜†

Also i'm just thinking whether Diya coming to the haveli will make Janvi escape from Param... πŸ€”πŸ€”
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Surya came to tell Jhanvi to go and make love with Param...Just the wat he shared chapati, he will share Jhanvi...Param's indication was to make Surya think about it and force Jhanvi...before Jhanvi was using "Surya wants to test Param" thing nah to save herself...that goes haywire now

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well Usma.. Surya went to check on Janvi as he was suspicious because of Diya... 😊
darshana23 thumbnail
28th Nov

Epi was good, but Jhanvi is still occupied with lots of problems. Ek toh Param, then Rana and then Surya... Her list is never ending... Even if she is trying sweet game with Rana and family she has to be more cautious. As Rana is someone cunning who makes his next step with sweet smile on face... That "Daddyji" joke was awesome... But I agree with one thought posted on forum. Rana is not bad as Ammaji. Jhanvi is having respect atleast in house as DIL... Not like she is made worked as slave... But Rana still making her life more worst with all his plans...🀒

I really dont know how she is going to tackle Param. Her wish to make Shivali eat with everyone, I thought Surya will be surprised. But he looked normal. Also on dining table when she served I felt he will say no for that. But he didnt...😲

Diya's reaction was quiet normal... And she decided to visit Jhanvi...
darshana23 thumbnail
29th Nov

Sometime I feel Rana is aware that Diya is girl. Else how could he allowed a man to go in Jhanvi's room?? Even though everyone knows he is nephew of pandit. Surya's doubt was valid...

I feel Diya should help out Jhanvi in her decision. But how she will help it staying outside is big question.

About Ammaji, I am not able to understand what she is trying to do? Whether villagers will at all believe her?? Probably not now, but slowly tables will turn thats what I feel.

About precap, I will say Jhanvi would be safe... Atleast she doesnt has to go through Param's wish that night. She have one more excuse of Rana's order...

survi035 thumbnail
That was abit odd. But maybe Diya is a pandit so he let him go despite DIya showing herself as a man ...or maybe Rana is thinking of something else. He is a master mind!

And Yesss, if one really had to pick. Rana is the nicer character because Ammaji (before) was wayyy worse. Jhanvi is respected and treated like a bahu. Shes given more rights than Shivlali.

I think Surya was happy. He did not have that frustrated look that he usually has on his face. He was surprised that outta all the things Jhanvi could have demanded, she chose to give his mother the opportunity to sit with the family,

Param and Kuldeep were also okay with the new setting.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago