Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Frankly speaking, I was stunned to see Jhanvi flirtiing with Surya...πŸ˜†

I mean it was expected that its going to provoke him more while as she looked too calm...🀣
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah her saying"patni ki dil janna ek adarsh pati ki nishani hai" was so funny
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
coming to surya-jhanvi...aww today they both were awesome..❀️😍..surya observes jhanvi very keenly & was shocked when she says that she was only married to him...he looks like...why this girl dint say anything...but he was also not believing her...he looks suspiciously at jhanvi as he knows that something is going on in jhanvi's mind..
when all are enjoying downstairs he was eager to find out why jhanvi has did like this...becoz he knows after all what they has done with her why should she said like that...when he went to jhanvi's room...aww surya & jhanvi's interaction was awesome..❀️..& jhanvi's dialogues were superb..( aakir surya singh ki patni huin..& ek achi pati hi apni patni ki man ki baat jaan sakta hain...aww superb..β€οΈπŸ˜†)...and whan surya listens this he was not able to answer her...& went back without answering
but liked that scene very much when jhanvi says to surya that he is her husband...& surya can't answer her listening to that word that he is her pati

like darshu di i too thought that not surya but atleast rana will not suspect her more...but here our thoughts went into vein...

but liked the part where surya also admits that he is the husband of jhanvi...πŸ₯³πŸ˜

darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

yeah her saying"patni ki dil janna ek adarsh pati ki nishani hai" was so funny

actually I didnt expect that she wiill give smile to Surya when he came to her room...πŸ˜†
with that smile I realized, ab aatishbazi hone wali hain...πŸ˜‰
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Frankly speaking, I was stunned to see Jhanvi flirtiing with Surya...πŸ˜†

I mean it was expected that its going to provoke him more while as she looked too calm...🀣

yes darshu di...we din't expect such a scene so early..as in before episodes they both were so harsh to each other... so din't expect such a scene today...it was a full pack of surprise for usπŸ˜ƒ...but enjoyed it very well liked each & every dialogue b/w them😊
darshana23 thumbnail
I may looks nuts, but I also like when Param teased Vikram...πŸ˜›
Rams3697 thumbnail
but what about tommorow..??
how will jhanvi protect herself from param...this time how she is gonna use her smart brain..& make param fool...but really seeing param & jhanvi scenes i cant stop my laugh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks all and Darshu as I have not watched the epi but after reading the updates and all the comments the temptation is there to watch it.

darshana23 thumbnail
I feel she will do... actually so far we have seen interaction with Param and Surya only... Not once even with Kuldeep... I feel she will handle Param...
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Thanks all and Darshu as I have not watched the epi but after reading the updates and all the comments the temptation is there to watch it.

Juna di, watch it.. I found its good.. May be camera angels irrks u for sometime... but still it was good...