Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
WOOHOO! YOU FOUND THE LETTER:

NOW GO TELL YOUR CAPTAIN PM Sweet_Shivani THE LETTER AND LINK, AND GO FIND THE REST OF THE LETTERS FROM YOUR SET! GOOD LUCK
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zakia, watched and posted updates too...

will come up with my analysis...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah watched today's maha episode..it was soo good to watch...😊
darshana23 thumbnail
27 Nov - Maha episode

It was really good. As expected Camera rotation and flashing was high. But that was ok for such dramatic episode... Jhanvi was absolutely awesome... But felt bad for Ammaji who wants to take Jhanvi out of this hell and still Jhanvi is not moving from her stand.

About Vikram, I really find him overconfident. What he had really achieved by locking Rana behind bars before? He knows very well no one opens mouth in Veerpur against him. I am still surprised why Rana is giving concession to Vikram after humiliating him so much??

I knew it Surya will off course not believe Jhanvi. While Param and Kuldeep had sigh of relief when Jhanvi denies truth. Surya was stunned. As expected he went to confront her that he doesn't believe her. But Jhanvi was absolutely fantastic! Her answers to Surya was too good...👏

I thought Rana will trust Jhanvi after this incident. But it doesnt look like. He is also still suspicious about her...

About precap, I hope Jhanvi manages somehow. She will come up with some excuse this time too...

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darshana23

Zakia, watched and posted updates too...

will come up with my analysis...

kkk darshu di u wudnt believe aaj waited for 6 hours glued 2 da laptop my eyes r hurting but was worth it
@ramaya yeh the epi was great wher eis everyhone i thought the whole forum wud be buzzing with excitement
darshana23 thumbnail
You know what, I some time enjoys Rana's dialouge too... That tea joke was really too good...😆
Rams3697 thumbnail
late ho gayi hena..toh sab episode dekhke so gaye honge...but i really cant stop myself to come & see what's happening here after watching such a beautiful epi...so came ol...

kal tho yahan...poore forum full hoga...
sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

27 Nov - Maha episode

It was really good. As expected Camera rotation and flashing was high. But that was ok for such dramatic episode... Jhanvi was absolutely awesome... But felt bad for Ammaji who wants to take Jhanvi out of this hell and still Jhanvi is not moving from her stand.

About Vikram, I really find him overconfident. What he had really achieved by locking Rana behind bars before? He knows very well no one opens mouth in Veerpur against him. I am still surprised why Rana is giving concession to Vikram after humiliating him so much??

I knew it Surya will off course not believe Jhanvi. While Param and Kuldeep had sigh of relief when Jhanvi denies truth. Surya was stunned. As expected he went to confront her that he doesn't believe her. But Jhanvi was absolutely fantastic! Her answers to Surya was too good...👏

I thought Rana will trust Jhanvi after this incident. But it doesnt look like. He is also still suspicious about her...

About precap, I hope Jhanvi manages somehow. She will come up with some excuse this time too...

poor ammajishe sed nw its possible but 2mmrw it wnt be but jhanvi wudnt budge i dnt understand jhanvi what does she want 2 do by staying der i knw win rana's trust destroy the family but at what price😕
regardign vikram he always comes 2 the haveli bes over confident but den has nothing 2 say😆
surya toh surya hain even i wudnt believe jhanvi toh surya kya cheez hain🤣he luks hot when he is suspicious😍i think the actual reason jhanvi isnt leaving is she is totally fida on dis bramchari😆
rana will test her more n jhanvi will win hands dwn she has gt nuthing 2 lose in a short while rana will think she is the typical desi naari who knws after marriage her life is here
precap kuch toh kareygey n param will be like ur rite jhanvi😆
sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

late ho gayi hena..toh sab episode dekhke so gaye honge...but i really cant stop myself to come & see what's happening here after watching such a beautiful epi...so came ol...

kal tho yahan...poore forum full hoga...

for me its early but yeh in India late hoga cant wait for 2mmrws epi 😆
@darshu di his dialogues r funny but jee karta hain grab his stick n beat him with it 😆
Rams3697 thumbnail
today's episode was soo gud too watch full of surya & jhanvi...😍

felt really bad for ammaji...she wants to take her grandaughter away from this hell...but jhanvi herself rejected to go with her...but even jhanvi was right at her point..she wants to teach rana & his sons a lesson...&make them to respect women...& this wouldn't be possibleif they were in jail...even if they went to jail...any other family will take over this power & start doing the samething...as if when ammaji went away from veerpur...rana has tookup & made them follow...so i think jhanvi's decision was right...