darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Surya possessive about Jhanvi...๐Ÿ˜

Abhi Delhi door hain...

darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, I watched promo now... There also Surya-Jhanvi camera angel... I am sure Surya will be shocked...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, I watched promo now... There also Surya-Jhanvi camera angel... I am sure Surya will be shocked...

yes dii... that's what i stated in another thread.. ๐Ÿ˜Ši'm loving the fact that Janvi is standing in an angle to Surya so we can simultaneously see the expression of one when the other is talking...๐Ÿ˜ surely Surya is going to be shocked...๐Ÿ˜Š i want to know how the other 2 sons react...๐Ÿ˜Š whether they give evil smirks only๐Ÿคข that they are saved ๐Ÿ˜†or the fact that Surya is the legal husband has any effect on them mainly Param... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also by doing more tamasha... and by knowing Ammaji well... Rana is constantly putting Janvi to test...๐Ÿ˜Š and somewhere i guess Janvi knows that well.. ๐Ÿ˜›
darshana23 thumbnail
Param ke totey ude huye the...๐Ÿ˜† even Kuldeep was surprised...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ha ha...today only param expressions were..๐Ÿ˜† when ammaji said jhanvi to come with her...when jhanvi says that surya is her husband tab tho param ka dil hi toot jayega...(but it 'll be very funny to watch him..as he is not serious about jhanvi...becoz when vikram says to jhanvi that once say that ur married to all i'll pput all of them behind the bars...then param was so afraid..)

in promo surya about to be shocked...but they didn't show it fully...but expecting that he will be shocked after listening what jhanvi has said...๐Ÿ˜
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
yes Ramya, he was afraid that he might be behind bars...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chalo Darshu dii & Ramya... have to go now... take care see you soon.. good nite...๐Ÿค—
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Chalo Darshu dii & Ramya... have to go now... take care see you soon.. good nite...๐Ÿค—

goodnight sujji..tc...swt drms๐Ÿค—
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
need 2 share dis with u all๐Ÿ˜ƒ
okkk last night had a dream about kapil! n im serious no mazak wat so ever! wish i cud say surya but no was sarja which is making me more happy๐Ÿ˜his whole gang was der pakya n the rest were in a coach dwnside dekho niru was der๐Ÿ˜•she was pregnant totally in gussa the gang was shouting at her saying she is 2 be blamed for chandu's death our hottie or can i say mine๐Ÿ˜†was in his checkered shirt dnt remember the colour propa kept looking at her n being nice n stuff whilst she was hurling abuse at him she fell or summat he tried picking her up den i woke up but chalega at least gt 2 see him๐Ÿ˜›as i cant see him in reality dreams will do but next time i wish no one is der but me n him๐Ÿ˜†
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
is no one watching 2days maha epi?๐Ÿ˜•