Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah i to dont think that surya has felt bad when he saw jhanvi wiping her tears...& also it is too early to expect such things from surya...but liked that he was uncomfortable & doesn't support all the tamasha that happened...even then he has guilty feeling...he doesn't oppose his father right now...becoz he blindly follows his father...even if he is ok with it or not...

but yeah it is true that for jhanvi is would be big task to change or attract surya...becoz he doen't believe her & more over he doesn't like women...but it would be so intresting to watch...❀️😍

today..seeing param i cant stop my laugh...when ammaji says jhanvi to come with her...then param expressions were..πŸ˜†
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

yup i loved it too... πŸ˜ƒ between love your dp... ❀️

what dp...it was the same na...surya putting sidoor on jhanvi's maang..(avi)
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

yeah i to dont think that surya has felt bad when he saw jhanvi wiping her tears...& also it is too early to expect such things from surya...but liked that he was uncomfortable & doesn't support all the tamasha that happened...even then he has guilty feeling...he doesn't oppose his father right now...becoz he blindly follows his father...even if he is ok with it or not...

but yeah it is true that for jhanvi is would be big task to change or attract surya...becoz he doen't believe her & more over he doesn't like women...but it would be so intresting to watch...❀️😍

today..seeing param i cant stop my laugh...when ammaji says jhanvi to come with her...then param expressions were..πŸ˜†

same here Param was like "tusi jaa rahe ho.. "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes even i feel the same that Surya didn't feel bad for Janvi😊... but him seeing her wiping her tears will click somewhere later when he starts to develop soft corner for her as he'll realise the amount of sacrifice she had to do... 😊 also i feel since Janvi is going to play tricks which she has already started by not agreeing to go with Ammaji and telling that the news she was married thrice was fake... she's unaware of one thing that amidst all this somewhere Surya will be seen contemplating between what's right & wrong...😊 today was just the beginning of that...😊 of course there are more to go to ultimately convince Surya that what he has done to Janvi was wrong... and to be stable on that point rather than getting unsure again😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sujju, Surya is not calling Jhanvi by her name yet... He still calls her "Ladki"..🀣 Feeling toh dur ki baat hain...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

what dp...it was the same na...surya putting sidoor on jhanvi's maang..(avi)

i meant your india forum profile pic...😊 you have put the pic of the episode dated 22nd nov.. where Janvi fires back at Surya...πŸ˜ƒ and he's left speechless again...πŸ˜†

You know it could even be that Surya not wanting tamasha could be because he wants to avoid crossing paths with Janvi...😊 as he knows more is the tamasha... more he has to face Janvi as he doesn't want Janvi anywhere around him.. 😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, Surya is not calling Jhanvi by her name yet... He still calls her "Ladki"..🀣 Feeling toh dur ki baat hain...

πŸ˜† that's so like Sarja... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

ha ha darshu di...once surya has called her with her name na...Mrs.Jhanvi Surya Singh😊...that's enough for me & sujjiπŸ˜‰...darshu di..we'll get satisfied for that one thing only..πŸ˜‰
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜† that's so like Sarja... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I know...πŸ˜›
Rams3697 thumbnail

i meant your india forum profile pic...😊 you have put the pic of the episode dated 22nd nov.. where Janvi fires back at Surya...πŸ˜ƒ and he's left speechless again...πŸ˜†

You know it could even be that Surya not wanting tamasha could be because he wants to avoid crossing paths with Janvi...😊 as he knows more is the tamasha... more he has to face Janvi as he doesn't want Janvi anywhere around him.. 😊

yeah that pic yeah got it...ihv also kept an avi..when i was ol it displays an avi in IF as profile pic so confused

yup ur right sujji...more the tamasha...more he has to face jhanvi ...which he doesn't like at all...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

ha ha darshu di...once surya has called her with her name na...Mrs.Jhanvi Surya Singh😊...that's enough for me & sujjiπŸ˜‰...darshu..we'll get satisfied for that one thing only..πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† agree... 😊 that sounded like Surya was possessive about Janvi.. 😳 which i know is not... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†