Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
today's episode was good!! Personally I don't like Ammaji's current state of helplessness and want her back to her own strong self!!
And Jhanvi's idea is awesome to get Rana's trust and break his son's unity!! Amazing plan... But she should tell Ammaji about it as well so that they all can work together!!
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

2day epi was good, But i notice a thing tht JAYA hates each others but both has respect for shivlai in their heart maybe tht will help them to get attracted with eachothers as I seen surya is disguised and hates bulbul to the core and even janvi hates and back answer her many times.Im sure shivlai can also b a reason for them to gets attracted to each others, she is the only common factor which both of them have respect and soft corner,

yeah today's episode was too gud to watch...first of all liked jhanvi dialogues😊(promise to herself) that she will seperate rana's son's from him...& break unity of them😊...& also liked surya😍..when he says to rana what is the need to do all this tamasha...when even jhanvi didn't say about this 3 marraiges in her house...

hey maya...
yeah ...both (surya- jhanvi)of them love & respect their mother(shivlali) so much...maybe she also would be one reason...to them to get closer to each other😍😊

today surya showed that he doesn't enjoy doing all this tamasha😊...he just take it to limited...he doesn't like whatever his father😡 does & wants to make them do..but then also do those things only for the sake of his father's happiness
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
25-Nov-11

Today's episode was good. Finally Rana manage to give biggest shock to Ammaji. Her root was shaken to know this. On top of that Jhanvi's stand making her life difficult. Rana's other two sons Kuldeep and Param toh looking like taking credit for things which they dont do at all...

I still dont understand why they dont send Diya to Aditya as well. If its difficult for them to make her stay in house. She can still stays at Ragini's mom place till the problem is sorted... Aditya should do something quickly...

Frankly speaking, I didnt find at all Surya felt bad for Jhanvi for a second even. He didnt like this drama thats different fact. But he was just in disagreement with his father for it and not angry. However he was really angry when he saw his father dancing with Bulbul.

I will say Rana knows Ammaji better. He was well aware that she will come back again to take Jhanvi.

About precap I have something big to say and will make different post for that...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You maybe right Darshu dii that Surya didn't feel bad for Janvi... but him starting to feel that his father is not always right is commendable... i totally agree that Surya is not going to develop soft corner for Janvi soon... but the way he was seeing things today... when he starts to realise what's really right & wrong... will make his thinking that what happened with Janvi was wrong more stable...

Also one thing dii... Surya is really not evil... had he been like Rana... it would least bother him how Janvi is treated... but he does get uncomfortable when things get too out of control...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sujju I will say Surya is still far from judging really what is right and wrong... For him he got married with Jhanvi just for revenge sake and nothing else... Even if she is forcefully married to other two bros he is least bothered about that... However one fact I can see he doesnt appreciate Bulbul coming in between his father and mother... If thats so, he will hate Jhanvi equally if he senses that she is trying to separate all bros from Rana...

Rana is more cunning. He somewhere enjoys when he defeats Ammaji...
Rams3697 thumbnail
hey sujji...seen u after many days...at the same time😊

hey darshu di...😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju I will say Surya is still far from judging really what is right and wrong... For him he got married with Jhanvi just for revenge sake and nothing else... Even if she is forcefully married to other two bros he is least bothered about that... However one fact I can see he doesnt appreciate Bulbul coming in between his father and mother... If thats so, he will hate Jhanvi equally if he senses that she is trying to separate all bros from Rana...

Rana is more cunning. He somewhere enjoys when he defeats Ammaji...

Darshu dii... i really felt he was beginning to sense something was amiss...only thing he's not realising that it's related to Janvi only 😊coz if you see when he was disagreeing with Rana he said... "already we have broken Janvi's pride by getting her married to all 3 sons... what's the need to break her more...??? 😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

hey sujji...seen u after many days...at the same time😊

hey darshu di...😊

Hey Ramya... 🤗same here great to see you too dear... 😃
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Hey Ramya... 🤗same here great to see you too dear... 😃

me too yaar...🤗
today episode was good to watch na...today liked surya & jhanvi very much...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

me too yaar...🤗
today episode was good to watch na...today liked surya & jhanvi very much...

yup i loved it too... 😃 between love your dp... ❤️