Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Darshu dii i felt the same that he didn't like what Rana was doing...😊 seeing the way he was shocked seeing Ammaji it gave clear indication that even Surya was not aware that Ammaji was going to come... 😊he was shown more uncomfortable & guilty rather than sportingly looking at the situation... 😊yes Surya spoke only once when Rana was insulted...😊. but i'm kinda loving the way Ammaji talks to Surya...❀️ she does end up insulting him little 😳but she talks with him in a tone how she talks to her grandsons..πŸ˜ƒ. also loved the fact that Surya was silent later... 😍and he seemed helpless, confused & guilty rather than angry over Ammaji's words ❀️
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sujju, may be he also didnt like this drama... Thats what I felt...
But one thing, he loves his father like anything and cant tolerate anything to be said against him... Yup I also noticed Ammaji's dialogues are little bit soft when comes to Surya...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, may be he also didnt like this drama... Thats what I felt...
But one thing, he loves his father like anything and cant tolerate anything to be said against him... Yup I also noticed Ammaji's dialogues are little bit soft when comes to Surya...

yes dii i really felt he didn't want more drama... 😊as last episode he was like what's the need for another function...πŸ˜† and it's really strange that Rana chose to hide this fact from Surya...😲

Yes dii... he's blind when it comes to his father..😊 and i guess that's really like Raghav was😊[Ps how much i have heard about that character... as he was blind when it came to Ammaji...😊 ] i guess Janvi really needs to open Surya's eyes...😊and make him see the reality... 😊getting him on her side would be the biggest weapon to outwit Rana... πŸ˜ƒ then she can play tricks... πŸ˜†

yes she talks lovingly to him... and that "beta" is always there... 😊 it's like she's preparing herself for future... πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju I still feel it may not be Jhanvi, it could be Surya's own mother will eye opener for him... I mean if he doesnt appreciate the way his father treating his mother, I feel some day his mother going to tell him same word... That might impact him...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujju I still feel it may not be Jhanvi, it could be Surya's own mother will eye opener for him... I mean if he doesnt appreciate the way his father treating his mother, I feel some day his mother going to tell him same word... That might impact him...

hmmm maybe you could be right..😊 i felt Janvi would see him feeling for his mother when Rana starts flirting with Bulbul...😊. and she would use this in her defence to make him understand... 😊
darshana23 thumbnail
you are jumping so early Sujju!! That point is yet to come... I dont see Jhanvi or Surya turning soft for each other so soon...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

you are jumping so early Sujju!! That point is yet to come... I dont see Jhanvi or Surya turning soft for each other so soon...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i'm really waiting to see him positive... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜β€οΈ
darshana23 thumbnail
Thank god Sumi is not there... she would have given big lecture how good Surya negative is...🀣
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Thank god Sumi is not there... she would have given big lecture how good Surya negative is...🀣

so true...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
2day epi was good, But i notice a thing tht JAYA hates each others but both has respect for shivlai in their heart maybe tht will help them to get attracted with eachothers as I seen surya is disguised and hates bulbul to the core and even janvi hates and back answer her many times.Im sure shivlai can also b a reason for them to gets attracted to each others, she is the only common factor which both of them have respect and soft corner,