Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
he was nice to let her wonder around lol even though its all a test!
I still think hes okkay, hes suspicious of her but is loving his bahu for being soo respectable.

GOsh i remember Ammaji's days, she was so hard to get by...suspected everybody in the house except herself!

Did ya all see the look Jhanvi gave Surya! lol
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
21 Nov

After watching, I found it was ok episode... trying to set context for future... Couple of things which i liked Jhanvi replied to Rana Rantej.. But its too early for Rana to trust Jhanvi completely... But he slapping Bulbul for such small issue was too much...

I liked Jhanvi's attitude when she decided to drive herself to temple. Her and Surya's encounter was good. Wish it would have been for more time...😆 I found Kapil tired in that scene...

Right now only Shivlali is helping hand for Jhanvi, no one else. But she is also nothing in house. Still Jhanvi has someone...

I dont think Jhanvi will tell them about getting married with 3 sons. Rather it might be Rana's plan to give them one more shock...

About precap, I felt Jhanvi was trying to turn table. May be she sensed that someone is watching her, thats why suddenly telling them all she is DIL of Rana's house...

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
overall episode was good...liked the encounters b/w surya & jhanvi...😍❤️
yes..@ darshu di may be jhanvi has observed someone is observing them..so she was bahaving in such a way...or may be she wants to make her family beleive that she has accepted the truth of her life...& also make them(family) feel the same...so that...she can relieve them from worries...

i too don't think that she would tell the truth that she is married to 3 sons of rana...becoz in sbs segment they showed that rana says the truth to ammaji...when she comes to rana's house
darshana23 thumbnail
22nd Nov

I find today's episode more superb in terms of quality. Be it every scene! But two scene liked most one where Rana explains how to kill ur enemy by two ways and other off course scene between Jhanvi and Surya...

The only reason I find Jhanvi wants them to leave Veerpur is not to reveal about her 3 marriages... I liked encounter between Ammaji and Rana. But most liked the fact, attention given to small details like Shera closing car door for Rana... and then sitting inside...

Encounter between Surya and Jhanvi was awesome... I guess more they are warning each other to stay away from each other, more they are going to fight with each other...😆

Precap was awesome, where Jhanvi has concrete plan in her mind... I am sure she is gonna impress Param and Kuldeep with her this attitude only.. so that both of them will not go against her...

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i liked the epi, liked Jhanvi in it, its a wonder that Surya himself came forward to taunt her ...got supreme bamboo in return too...deservs it
rima10 thumbnail
22nd november episode was superb as they showed hw jhanvi is keeping each and every step carefully to teach rana a lesson to respect women whether she has to hurt her family members too..😊
darshana23 thumbnail
23 Nov

Today's episode was ok... Nothing major happened except sending Mausam back to Delhi...I still feel Ammaji and family making big mistake by staying in Veerpur... Already Jhanvi's life is ruined... what more they want to face??? Looking at Aditya, I feel he was capable enough to manage second house for family for some day rather than they coming to Veerpur...

Rana is surely not living any chance to give shock to Ammaji... Obviously this Pooja is just another way to humilate Ammaji and tell her that he got his 3 sons married to Jhanvi and she still cant do anything...

About Jhanvi's plan, she looks confident and going good... Her biggest hurdle will come in the form of Surya offcourse who doesnt believe her at all...

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yep, shes going to have a tough time with Surya!
Funny now hes her biggest hurdle yet hes the one that falls in love with her...interesting!

If Tanisha was able to support herself in Delhi before why can't Ammaji-avtar-chanda-santosh-diya...) I guess to keep things exciting they will stay in Veerpur!
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not related to the episode...but I sometimes feel that Hira bai is Rana's wife...more than the other two women...she/he seems to take care of everything in the house, in terms of pooja or anything else...🤣
And I have a feeling that Param is also going to fall for Jhanvi...since he understands her feelings and almost listens to her!!
Yes Surya is the pair...but I think Param will also fall for her!!
darshana23 thumbnail
24th Nov

Today's episode was superb in terms of execution... At every moment it was breathe holding... Jhanvi probably didnt know that Rana Rantej will do such thing in the name of Pooja and I felt somewhere Surya also didnt like it...

About Hira, I agree with Sneha that he seems to be more Rana's wife..😆 But whether he has any connection with Kuldeep's boyfriend?? Else I dont understand purpose of such characters... Coz it is said there is great power in such people's blessings and bad words too...

About Surya, I felt he didnt like things were happening. But only point he lost his control when Ammaji said about killing Rana... Probably thats the thing he follows blindly his father... But why he sat next to Jhanvi thats big mystrey yet...😉

About villagers telling those words Ammaji I didn't feel as she deserves it for what she has done. I just felt bad about her family as they are dragged unnecessarily into it.

Something strange about today's episode as SBS already showed shooting of it, almost 10 days before... Wow, they have all episodes much in hand before...

About precap, we all know what decision Jhanvi is going to make. But I catch SBS out of curiosity again... There I found, Surya didnt like the way Rana is behaving with Shivlali when everyone is dancing... He leaves unhappily...