Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, u r not my enemy... Yes but ur view about certain someone differs from me... though we both are fan of him...😆

north pole and south pole...opposite direction hai lekin "pole" to hai😆
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

I think I Just saw Rana Rantej as a police inspector in crime patrol episode...in uniform, without his cartoonish moustache, military cut hair and normal tough attitude sparking on brown eyes and no particular accent ...he looked gud man...wonder how different actors look in different avatars nah...doing a gud job he is, must say

(am quite sure that Darhsudi will start some pochafying...bring it on, am ready :P)

LOl at that last line!
Im usually looking forward what Darshana will say to my posts aswell.
Sometimes she has me thinking more deeply about what really is going on in the show :)
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am at hot seat!!! 😆

seriously speaking, I am bit partial when it comes to Kapil. But same time I have started liking this show coz each characters well behaved within own boundary and whatever behaviour I feel justified due to presentation... Kudos for the team members of the Laado who works behind camera for this...

Yes I hate Rana for his doings, but same time that actor is really good. He is funny at a time too...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no SBB or SBS this weekend???
darshana23 thumbnail
18th Nov

I liked Jhanvi's confidence... more superb the way she tackled Param... He sounded dumb to me and Jhanvi fooled him easily by taking name of Surya and Kuldeep. But same time he was equally impatient...😆

Ammaji's confrontation was right. Probably what she did to Siya is coming back to her...

Coming back to Bulbul's wish I feel Jhanvi is going to give her right back... And she will manage to go temple to meet her family... But I feel all males of stunned to see Jhanvi so much confident...

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The fact that she got over what happened to here fast (well thats what they will think, after seeing her soo confident and polite) and that she managed to jump right back!!

is what put a shock on their face, in my perspective!!!

The other reason is that shes asking to go to the mandir where Ammaji is currently staying. Surya is looking at his father so i guess he will make the decision for her. I think he will let her go but probably with a army!

(Rana is a brilliant actor!!! i actually like every character that Laado sticks into the show, they all seem to do their role really well)
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
about 18th nov. 2011 episod -
it was good epi. jhanvi's dialogues was so... good.specially i like these scenes - 1. jhanvi's scene. 2. jhanvi & shivlali [saas-bahu] scene. 3. jhanvi & param's scene.
lagata hai age bhi jhanvi aur param ke sene aise hi interesting and funny honge.
darshana23 thumbnail
I agree with Survi that the way she has recovered thats surely going to come as shock for Rana and specially Surya! I m leaving Kuldeep and Param as they never wish to see defeated Jhanvi...
darshana23 thumbnail
whats the updates for today??
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
like 2day epi, but I still think even though rana was impressed by janvi still he is suspecting her, there is some doubts in his mind regarding Janvi, maybe he think she can run away or anything else