darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
accha sun, come to KLP...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

i am not saying he shouldnt try...waht am saying is that he should try better...becuase his dialogues seems more slow and thus thanda and looks like he is trying to speak with his teeth rather than his voice...all others seem pretty natural with it but his ones doesnt

first of i love how u all observe the show in such detail :D
I think he sounds really good, i love love love love his voice!
and i think he delivers it slow because its just the way he talks, if u watch SBB/SBS, u will notice how soft spoken he is and how slow he talks.

However, it think his style of talking does a lot of justice to his Surya character on the whole. Because most of the time he speaks when hes really angry or annoyed.
So angry that his teeth are almost clinching at the same time, hence why dialogue delivery is slow.
I love the haryana accent, its different and unique :)
survi035 thumbnail
That dialogue of Surya, was soo :/ weird!! lololol!!

"go have my brothers kids"!

left me thinking "Okkay ummm"!
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

first of i love how u all observe the show in such detail :D
I think he sounds really good, i love love love love his voice!
and i think he delivers it slow because its just the way he talks, if u watch SBB/SBS, u will notice how soft spoken he is and how slow he talks.

However, it think his style of talking does a lot of justice to his Surya character on the whole. Because most of the time he speaks when hes really angry or annoyed.

So angry that his teeth are almost clinching at the same time, hence why dialogue delivery is slow.
I love the haryana accent, its different and unique :)

I just watched the 17th and 18th nov epi and I have to agree with Survi... Kapil was excellent in his dialog delivery that has always been his strongest point...

Regarding the show I am really loving this show now bec I am interested in seeing how Jhanvi will change these men from their evilness... It will be easier to do it with the 3 men but the father is total evil and with so many years of being evil how will he change or even allow to bring in change????

Darshu your prediction of how Jhanvi will cleverly play one brother to another worked for the Suhag Raat and I think she will continue to work in that pattern to bring some changes in them.

I am not interested in the revenge aspect as that is very bad and will not serve the purpose of bringing in the change in the society. I love this show now because they focussed on Jhanvi's character bringing in change in the thinking and attitude of the men in that society...😃
survi035 thumbnail
I just watched the 17th and 18th nov epi and I have to agree with Survi... Kapil was excellent in his dialog delivery that has always been his strongest point...

Regarding the show I am really loving this show now bec I am interested in seeing how Jhanvi will change these men from their evilness... It will be easier to do it with the 3 men but the father is total evil and with so many years of being evil how will he change or even allow to bring in change????

Darshu your prediction of how Jhanvi will cleverly play one brother to another worked for the Suhag Raat and I think she will continue to work in that pattern to bring some changes in them.

I am not interested in the revenge aspect as that is very bad and will not serve the purpose of bringing in the change in the society. I love this show now because they focussed on Jhanvi's character bringing in change in the thinking and attitude of the men in that society...😃

Yeah, the sons are not that bad,
Surya may need more persuading than the other two though.
But the father is going to be a hard one to crack!!! Will take heaps of time, i think maybe if Jhanvi is able to change the sons, than the sons could help to try changing their dads perspective.

Jhanvi managed to change Ammaji thankfully, so she has a good chance with Rana. Hes not as bad as how Ammaji once use to be..
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
with today's episode, I really find Param as dumb... I mean didnt he know Surya more than
Jhanvi... why he will feel bad as he hates woman to core???? More than Jhanvi Param should
know it that she is nothing meant for him... or this is just lame excuse Cvs added for certain something...😆
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

with today's episode, I really find Param as dumb... I mean didnt he know Surya more than
Jhanvi... why he will feel bad as he hates woman to core???? More than Jhanvi Param should
know it that she is nothing meant for him... or this is just lame excuse Cvs added for certain something...😆

Totally agree with u tht param shd know his brother more better than Janvi and yes this a excuse of cv,s to show Janvi pure bcos she will have her suhaag raat only with surya, so they want to keep her safe till tht day.
survi035 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

Totally agree with u tht param shd know his brother more better than Janvi and yes this a excuse of cv,s to show Janvi pure bcos she will have her suhaag raat only with surya, so they want to keep her safe till tht day.

Exactly !

Word Count: 1

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think I Just saw Rana Rantej as a police inspector in crime patrol episode...in uniform, without his cartoonish moustache, military cut hair and normal tough attitude sparking on brown eyes and no particular accent ...he looked gud man...wonder how different actors look in different avatars nah...doing a gud job he is, must say

(am quite sure that Darhsudi will start some pochafying...bring it on, am ready :P)
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, u r not my enemy... Yes but ur view about certain someone differs from me... though we both are fan of him...😆