Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, Jhanvi is not going to have any sympathy for Surya... not by any means... Even if this fact that he is caring for his mother, will not come to immediate notice to her...not now immediately...

But if you think from Surya's end... If he feels bad about what his mother has to suffer because his father shared her rights with another lady. Its really should be eye opener to him, what he did to Jhanvi...

no Darshu dii i didn't mean that she'll have sympathy towards him..😊. i meant she'll be surrpised that Surya the woman hater was showing little feelings towards his mom...😊 also this is one biggest weapon to attack Surya by telling him that he see it's wrong when it comes to his parents...😛 but he didn't flinch even once when it comes to his own wife... 😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wish Janvi had said when Surya was telling that he betrayed her... she should have fired back that your brothers and father betrayed you too as she'll be known as his wife to the world... not his brother's wife...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
poor girl was so much tortured...😡

I am little bit confused on what Santosh wants to do??
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jhanvi was fabulous. and agree she looks very pretty in pre-cap
style change meaning she is going to be who she always was,...days of fear is over for her...gud

coming back to kapil, i felt he is struggling with hariyani accent as much as i am struggling to understand it ...lolz...his dialogues are utter comparatively slower than that of rest of haveli dwellers and thus it looks make-y...better work on that

darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, I liked more Kapil with hariyanvi accent rather than hindi one... we had enough of his Sudhha hindi for 2 years almost... This is something new he should try out as well...

But truly speaking his dialouges are not having that much hariyanvi accent compared to others...
usmrasul thumbnail
i am not saying he shouldnt try...waht am saying is that he should try better...becuase his dialogues seems more slow and thus thanda and looks like he is trying to speak with his teeth rather than his voice...all others seem pretty natural with it but his ones doesnt
darshana23 thumbnail
tera kya analysis hain... kuchh bhi bolati hain... i feel he is delivering his dialogues properly...
usmrasul thumbnail
well i feel he is still nt as fast in those dialogues as others are...
darshana23 thumbnail
But i dont find anything wrong with his tone... I feel its correct...
If u prone to find faults, then I cant help...
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

But i dont find anything wrong with his tone... I feel its correct...
If u prone to find faults, then I cant help...

if there is some fault which can be noticed, then i guess i cant help it either :P