Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

17th Nov

Epi was really fab... About first scene, didnt understand what Santosh was going to do with apple?? Seems that this going to work
and probably will stop Param from his SR... poor him...

Scene between Rana's wife and Jhanvi was really awesome and heart wrenching...

But most i liked scene between Surya and Jhanvi...(sorry for being selfish here). But sure these two are surely going to cross each other, more than Kuldeep and Param...

So finally Jhanvi is on way back to her mother's way... Sia also did same when she found herself cheated with marriage..

Vaishnavi really looked beautiful in precap...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, I talked about slapping Surya and not Kapil...πŸ˜†
Kaash usee slap karane ke bahane i get chance to touch someone's cheek...☺️

There is no point in changing Rana's son... not even Surya... Sia's case was different, she loved Raghav... But here its totally different...
About breaking the ice between them, yes she doesn't need to fight with all. Rather she needs to make them fight with each other... The biggest problem with Rana's son is their power. Rana thinks Surya is right candidate after him. She just needs to pick up this fact and provoke other two against Surya...
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today's episode was good. jhanvi's decision is appreciable.she is very confident and always ready to fight against evils or problems & never believe impossible. i hope she will do something.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, I talked about slapping Surya and not Kapil...πŸ˜† i too was saying same, but there is not much difference between the two (surya and kapil) if you compare physically πŸ˜›
Kaash usee slap karane ke bahane i get chance to touch someone's cheek...☺️

There is no point in changing Rana's son... not even Surya... Sia's case was different, she loved Raghav... But here its totally different...exactly...no point in changing thier nature...she should just break them ...for example, surya who is "ok" with the idea of sharing wife with so "worthy" brothers needs to be shown and felt how vile his brothers can be to him, should be shown how his father will treat his if and once he gets somehow "disabled or bed-ridden" ..besides Jhanvi deserves better than staying there and changing the whole flock of disgusted animals, just remove their very sign and then she should be happy somewhere else with someone else

About breaking the ice between them, yes she doesn't need to fight with all. Rather she needs to make them fight with each other... The biggest problem with Rana's son is their power. Rana thinks Surya is right candidate after him. She just needs to pick up this fact and provoke other two against Surya...

Word Count: 1

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I liked the scene between Shivlali and Jhanvi. Vaishnavi was superb. About slapping surya count me too Darshua nd SumiπŸ˜› Shivlali said she just dealt with one rakshas but she has to deal with three.
Surya loathes female species, kuldeep is making suhaag raat with his BF πŸ˜› that leaves only paramπŸ˜• Divide and rule policy is the best treatment for the guys with brawn and no brains. Even the plan of all 3 marrying Jhanvi was that of Rana. so it should be easy for Jhanvi to plan her moves so that one becomes the enemy of the other two and teach the rakshas a lesson and take her revenge
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Total slap count = 3
come on, come on, limited offer., anybody want to stretch your palm and lay a slap on that monster????????? lolz
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The main problem with Surya is he has still not accepted fact that Janvi is his wife... and that's basically the reason why he's not seeing the same way as he saw his parents relationship...

agree with all of you... Surya does deserve slaps... him taking revenge on Janvi is fine by marrying her[although totally not acceptable... but to some extent... ]... but him getting Janvi married to his brothers as well was certainly not acceptable...

i do feel since Janvi said she'll make use of Surya's name everywhere... matlab it's sure that she'll be able to poison everyone's mind except Rana against him... but am just wondering how will this bring Surya close to Janvi... coz she'll be in total revenge mode...

One thing i feel since in SBS video... Surya was shown not liking the fact that Rana was dancing with his keep... he looks at them and turns to his mom who is turning away sadly... i do feel if Janvi is there to witness this then she'll surely have a surprise in store...
darshana23 thumbnail
Ohh god, Sumi you are not going to count or invite any more... u r really danger on that front...Please never think me slapping my handsome hunk, just because i wrote it...🀣

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Total slap count = 3
come on, come on, limited offer., anybody want to stretch your palm and lay a slap on that monster????????? lolz

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry count me out... i can never think of doing that to my bro...😳
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, Jhanvi is not going to have any sympathy for Surya... not by any means... Even if this fact that he is caring for his mother, will not come to immediate notice to her...not now immediately...

But if you think from Surya's end... If he feels bad about what his mother has to suffer because his father shared her rights with another lady. Its really should be eye opener to him, what he did to Jhanvi...