Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Survi, for rest of janta, villagers Jhanvi is married to Surya only... No one knows except few from Rana's end that she is married with three of them... and I dont think Jhanvi herself will reveal that she is married to all 3 to her family...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes no one knows because Rana sent them home.
I was watching the SBB or was it SBS...Jhanvi says she does not want anyone to find out but Ammaji comes to know about it anyway. She comes to take Jhanvi but she refuses to go...i guess she has accepted her fate and in future i suppose she will try and make changes like Siya.

U really needed to watch that segment. Surya looks really goood!!!!

darshana23 thumbnail
dont make me drool while sitting in office... everyone telling Surya looking handsome making me really impatient now...
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't like surya's role anymore... too bad my hope of him being good and real went wrong...and what CVs have done is provoking me to shift my loyalties to another serial at the same time... Disgusting move of Ladoo team... 😭
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GOSH!!! the show is getting more and more interesting.

Guess im the only one here who does not mind the three marriages.
Guys calm down, its not like all three of them consider her as a wife nor are all three wanting anything from her except Param.

ANYWAY! Did everyone see Surya's face when Rana mentions Suhaag raat! lol Surya:" OHH NO NOT THAT, RUNNN**

I guess her first suhaag raat is with Surya, according to the precap.

darshana23 thumbnail
I can see diverse view over here... after Jhanvi's marriage track...
will see episode and then decide...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Girls,

I also watched the episode today and it was sad the way Jhanvi was forced to marry in that state...

But inspite of feeling disgusted and trouble by the idea of the girl marrying 3 bros... it is also interesting thought if Jhanvi uses her intelligence and takes revenge in a very clever manner and if Surya initially unintentionally helps her in this task...

but gradually as he gets to know her better and starts developing feelings for her helps her and even joins her in the mission to eradicate evil doings in the village of Veerpur😃

Kapil and Vaishnavi are very good actors and will be looking forward to what happens next bec I have a feeling that the marriage to the other 2 bros will end up just becoming a farce and not a real one...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u Juna . It was indeed painful to watch Jhanvi forced to marry the 2 brothers of Surya.😭 Actually i'm dying to watch the face- off 2moro between JAYA. Hope she makes her moves correctly and is sucessful in taking her revenge. Good episode overall.
darshana23 thumbnail
I am wacthing last two epi now hence posting my comments now

15th Nov

Starting from first scene, whatever reason Rana gave to Jhanvi.
I am sure she is going to answer him back with same reasons.
He was stupidly talking about unity of his family and I seriously
want Jhanvi to break that first... She was right when Kaurav insulted
draupadi that time there destruction time started... same going to
happen here...

But looking at other side, it was really heart wrenching episode.
Poor Jhanvi and her struggle to get out of situation...
Vaishnavi was superb in all scenes... and dialouges for Rana were
outstanding...

I wont change mind about slapping Surya, he deserves that most.
After doing this, he shouldnt have rights to talk about what is right
and what is wrong when it comes to his mother. He doesnt have any rights to play with Jhanvi's life to such extent.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally, somebody shares my feelings about slapping surya ...and its a wonder that its Darshudi who agrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but , of course for the right reasons...

I agree...surya has no right to talk about wife rights and such...

I guess the point about Surya's nasty breakground and the environment he grew up with is a issue. but at the end, its he as a human who took the decision to let the animal side rule over the human side in him...and i really dnt think he has much human side in him...in fact am still of the opinion that his kind words about his mother was more from hatred towards keep or to talk with Rana alone...it was not from kindness to his mother...

coming back to jhanvi...her confidence is still good. but am worried how will she manage to get away from 3 brothers...

i am still of the opinion that rather than changing them by heart jhanvi should just do something and breaks them all so one by one they all die, not necessarily straight killing but just dying, maybe by rotting in jail, maybe one brother killing other, or by loosing wealth and having a begger life...something like that

am sorry but seriously Jaya as a pair doesnt attract me anymore, i like them more as the heroine and the villain in the show...